main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX The Next Level

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BroodMcEto, Feb 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Ok, we've done the 2box setup now a couple times. Great fun! Now we must connect all 3 of our boxes to play HALO (How-lo, for PS2)!

I have the router, but not cables. I have a few short (7ft) cables, but we'd have to set the boxes up close, and setting them up like we did last night would not be an option.

Between the 3 boxes, we have 10 controllers, and teams would be a little hard on 3 boxes (because to even them out, one box would have both red and blue on it) But the free for all would be excellent.

I'd like to figure out a time and a place to do this. I like Elizabeth's 'start at 10am and go till we collapse' idea. I think Sundays would probably be a good day to do that, hopefully. But where? Where would go? I don't have the seating at my place, but we could set them up in the living room, david's room and the kitchen. Someone would have to bring TVs, also. John has 2 TVs, and we could set it up in his living room, but we'd all see each others screen.

Ideas, folks? I really want to do this!

2. Darth_Mauled

Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    I think the 2 XBox,2 TV setup is fine. There's hardly ever more than 6 people playing at a time anyways. Could you imagine Rod bringin his tv and XBox to my house and setting that up to?? Holy C$@#(&*!! We'd have nowhere to walk.

3. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Why on earth would you want to walk when you're surrounded by HALO's chocolatey goodness?

4. Darth_Mauled

Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    [Homer Simpson voice] MMMMMMM Chocolate [Homer Simpson voice]

5. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    But who would answer the door when the pizza was delivered?

6. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    That's why you instruct the pizza delivery person to use th back door. Yup. Hehheh. Or Leave the door open and yell when he gets there.

How about everyone bring their own IV drip, so that no one gets hungry?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.