main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Next Meeting POTC/Milkshakes

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    The next Dayton meeting will be seeing Pirates of the Carribean followed by having some Delicious Milkshakes at Steak N Shake. POTC opens on Wednesday July 9th but that is right in the middle of the work week so I was wondering what everyone thought about the evening of Friday July 11th?

2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    What theater is everyone thinking?

3. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    It sounds fun, but a later showing would be better, if that is possible!

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    The Showcase Cinemas in West Carrolton I believe is the closest to a Staek N Shake. Cincinnati is more than welcome to join us if you want to make the hike up to Dayton. :)

5. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Sounds groovy to me, location doesn't matter

6. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Location doesn't really matter to me either, since I'll be getting a ride from one of the parents anywho. I'd just like to point out, though, that the Fairfield Commons mall has a lovely cinema which is also near a Steak 'n Shake. I don't know which is closer for you driving folk, but I just thought I'd point out that we do have another option..

And I'm always an advocate of Sunday movies, seeing as they have matinee prices all day.

7. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    I would prefer a Sat. date as I don't get off till after 6pm on Fri. and have to be in at 6am on Sat, tired...need sleepy. But if that will be a huge pain I can either score some crystal meth from a biker gang or sit this one out, don't change everything on account of me,(Im not being sarcastic either, I mean it.)

8. drkjedibgsu

drkjedibgsu Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2003
    I'm thinking that I might be able to join and meet you guys on this one before I head back to the Boston area. Let's get all the particulars nailed down! I'm open to anything from Wed through Sat.
    Kyle

9. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Saturday and Sunday are both out for me due to previous obligations. I would vote for Friday night but I would be open to Thursday night also. Sarah I know you said you can't afford nightime prices so I'll pay the difference for you. Aaron if you can't make it I would have no problem postponing it another week so that we can all attend. :)

10. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Oh, no way Sean, I'd feel awful taking your money. I'll pay my own way entirely. Since Sunday I've scored a few bucks, so I'm covered financially and therefore have no woes of a Friday night movie. And Aaron! Tsk, never take meth from bikers... You never know where they've kept it! <_<

11. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Fri. nights are out for me entirely till late fall, sorry. If you guys can't do anything other than that don't sweat it and go, I'll catch that movie on DVD anyway.

12. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I am moving the date of our next meeting. I just feel that this weekend is not good for everyone for different reasons. I will post a new thread with the new info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.