main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the next meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by judokenshi, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judokenshi

judokenshi Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    i wanted to know when and where the next meeting was. i met lance at the star wars toy isle @ toysrus. he said you were looking for a place for a movie night i have a digital projector and a 139" screen and i wouldn't mind having a few people over to watch.
    ben

2. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Yes that would be nice even though alot of the members dont show up to the meetings there are a few dedicted ones that will be there. We had fun the last meeting even though there were just a few of us. Maybe having a movie / Star Wars meeting at someones house will be more apealing to more people that dont have that much money to spend but be able to be around people and talk about whats going on. And we could all just go in a pizza or something.

3. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Heck man, we had more animls show up at the meeting then we did memebers.

I think we should start cracking down on people, if you dont have time its fine, but dont post every single time saying you wont be there. We need to get a new memeber list together. and the website back up.

I'll think of some place to have a meetting

4. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    So how does one go about joining the Quad City Jedi Order?

5. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    We are in the last phase of R2 constuction. We will meet soon. We will have a plan for EPIII. We will need more R2 security forces than anything else.

6. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    My team is ready, but I still need a command crew for the shuttle...

7. darth_flanders

darth_flanders Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2005
    Hello Jedi Order,
    I have a question. I work for your local Best Buy. As you may know next Tuesday the Star Wars Clone Wars V1 animated series comes out on DVD. We enjoy having promotional events at the store and would love to have your group here at the store on Tuesday. I spoke to a friend of mine Doug at the Showcase 53 and he told me that you guys come over there alot for star wars events I hoped that you could possibly do the same for us. Please Call me at 5633865777 my name is Jamey Fah. Thank you and may the force be with you.
    P.S. I know some people who have access to some pretty cool TVs to watch Star Wars on.

8. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Doug Finey? is that right? anyway, Um ... chris?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.