main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass The NH Mandalorians present The Clone Wars Dinner and Movie event

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone in the MIS, The NH Mandalorians would like to invite you all to attend our dinner and movie event celebrating the release of the Clone Wars. The event cost is $25 ($15 for those under 6 years of age) and a portion of all proceeds go towards the Make a Wish foundation. The dinner will be buffet style and will offer a wide range of food, from chicken dinners, salads, breadbaskets and homemade desserts.

You can purchase tickets in a variety of ways including:

-Jetpack comics in Rochester, NH

-Online via Paypal at the nhmandalorians@gmail.com address. The Paypal confirmation is your receipt for tickets, so make sure you print it out and bring it with you. When you make your payment, please make sure to include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL and NUMBER OF TICKETS you are purchasing. This would be by far the easiest way for you to purchase tickets.

-We can reserve tickets or you at the door, but they can be purchased by CASH ONLY. Just give one of us on the NH board a PM on the number of tickets that you need and we will hold them for you at the door!

Now, for the good stuff. As I've stated to WifeofVader, we will be having door prizes, raffle drawings and a silent auction. Everyone entering the dinner will be given a gift bag stuffed with coupons and such. Local musician Matt Marcil will be performing contemporary Top 40 music, and hopefully will take some Star Wars requests!

The dinner will begin at 6 pm and end approximately at 8 pm, where we will all then make our way to the new Regal cinemas in Newington which is just down the road. Depending on the final number of ticket sales, we should have a whole theater to ourselves.

You are more than welcome, and encouraged, to come in costume to the event. The 501st will be represented there, so photo ops abound.

If you are in need for directions, you can PM us on the NH board. Just let us know where you are coming from and we can fire off directions to you. Dover is just outside of Portsmouth so I'm thinking it should be a straight shot up Rt 95 for most of you?

We sincerely hope we can get to meet our Star Wars neighbors to the south. It should be 'a day long remembered!'

2. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    I would like to go unfortunately I got a 6 day work week and I am about two hours away :(

If things weren't so crazy right now I would take the drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.