main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The NJO Critics Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jades Fire, May 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Furyan_Jedi_13

You're welcome. I've been to the USA myself. It's not a bad place. They love Aussies there. Just curious, where do you live, and what are the other two locales, if you don't mind me asking?

I live in New Hampshire, and the other two locales are the British Isles and Japan.

2. Furyan_Jedi_13

Furyan_Jedi_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2007
    I live in New Hampshire, and the other two locales are the British Isles and Japan.
    Cool. I spent three weeks travelling in the USA. I went to New York, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Anaheim (Disneyland, baby!), San Diego and LA. Have to say that NY was my fave though, and last time I checked, that's not too far from New Hampshire. And I'd like to go to Britain and Japan myself. Need a travelling buddy? o_O Just kidding ;)

We should probably get back on topic though.

Being a J/Z shipper, I can't help but be a bit annoyed and disheartened by the Fel dynasty, and it's possible connection to you-know-who :mad: . I am also annoyed that so many people are jumping to this conclusion. What do you think are the odds of that happening? Because as of the LOTF novels, despite working with her and doing that whole manly competition with Zekk, I still think that deep down, Jag still hates and resents Jaina for what she cost him. I mean, if some girl cost me pretty much everything, I may still think she's good-looking, but I'd also think that she's better off avoided.

You've got to admit that Troy did do a pretty thorough job of wrecking their relationship, didn't he?

3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    If you ever get round to it, let me know when you're heading this way.

JB

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sure thing, Ben. I'm already flying out to Utah to meet DarthIshtar, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. :)

5. Furyan_Jedi_13

Furyan_Jedi_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2007
    Just kicking this thread back up.

You know what's something else I find really annoying? How some people can be a little too tenacious. The romance shippers are probably the worst of this lot.

Of course, this could apply to any fictional world. Harry Potter was probably a prime example.

HARRY POTTER SPOILERS!!!
    Harry ended up with Ginny Weasley, but a large number of fans wanted him to be with Hermione Granger. Even now, after the story has been finished, the H/Hr fans refuse to back down. Do you think we will see this happen with one of the SW shipping debates? (I think you know which one I'm talking abouto_O)

END OF SPOILERS (and post)

6. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    LOTF is coming to a close. Anyone here survive this trainwreck?

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I survived, Sniper, by not reading. :)

8. biganimefan

biganimefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Same here! The NJO killed SW for me with the deaths of several characters I love. Anakin and Chewie of course being towards the top of my list. I have a VERY bad feeling about the end of LOTF too. I doubt that both Solo twins would survive...and it's possible that both will die.

YJK is the end of SW literature as far as I'm concerned. YJK all the way! [face_peace]

9. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    I too, bailed after Betrayal. Nothing has made me reconsider my decision.

How bad has it been for those who have kept reading?

10. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    same here. LOTF or RL+drawing? answer's simple: RL+drawing whatever I want :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.