main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official FF Celebration 2 / Indianapolis Info Thread and FAQ

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Yeap...Indy's a busy place. Thank goodness Verizon (or as I still call it Deer Creek) is a good 45 min from downtown Indy maybe more.

Blech, Creed...for some reason I just can't stand them.

2. MynDonos

MynDonos Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2002
    is anyone else going on that half marathon run?i have never run more than one mile at a time ever, but i did it in 6 53 (not my first try) and think i can do better. stamina might be an issue, i will probably conk out at four miles. so, anyone want to go?

3. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    As Brad Pitt said in Se7en. "Whats in the Box, whats in the box"

4. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Sebulba, maybe you can answer me this. Will all fans have an opurtunity to get whats in the boxs? Also, do you know if everyone that wants one, will be able to get the exclusive Celebration 2 fig? Thanks.

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I love Se7en...but no, put the gun down...John Doe has the upper hand. ;)

There's all sorts of things in the boxes, everyone will have an opportunity to scrounge thru them and nit-pick what they want. The goal is for everything to be taken, so everyone should be able to have the opportunity to take a look.

I imagine the figures will be available to everyone...obviously you're going to have to take the time to get one, put they're setting out a set number each day to give everyone a chance to get one...and limiting the number a person can buy at a time, so it should make it hard for scalper scum to ruin the real fan's enjoyment. The set number per day is up in the thousands, so there really shouldn't be any reason why someone who wants a figure can't get one.

6. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    ok thanks pal, I was hoping they would be limited at each purchase in the Celebration. I'm having a heck of a time getting thr previews and dont want to run into the same thing.

7. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Yay for stopping scalper scum!! That is very good news to hear. :) Now, if we could only figure out what's in the those boxes....
    :cool:

8. Verteces

Verteces Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks for the tips, SebX.

Also- so, if you get ONE coupon, does that mean you get only ONE item signed by ONE celeb?

9. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    If you only get one ticket, you only get one signature. You can spend multiple tickets on the same celeb, but there might be a limit set to the number you can get at one time ( I heard 10 ).

10. Verteces

Verteces Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    Again, thanks.

Also, I don't think its been brought up yet and I believe everyone needs to know, in case there is confusion later-

But, will there be an area at C2 where you can, say, leave your stuff in lockers or something like that? You know, like a storage area of sorts.

Kinda like at McDonalds' playplaces where kids can put thier shoes- that's a good example.

11. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    There are some pay lockers but not many. Other than that, I don't believe there is a storage area.

12. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Quick Check out the Office Celebration site! It's got a new look!

I am so pumped for this event!

13. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    What's new there? I'm not seeing it.

14. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    I haven't seen it either, but from what I heard, Warrick Davis is a confirmed yes. Everything looks the same to me, and to top it off, I seem to be having problems loading the official site. ?[face_plain]

15. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    Me too Seb I think their updating the site.

16. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    I had a funny SW double shot last night. I was watching this kind of cool kind of goofy Snow White (live action) Disney movie and Warwick David, surprise surprise, was on of the seven dwarves. Then later on I was watching Scooby doo After Dark on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and Mark Hamill (along with Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and David Cross) lent his voice to the show.

17. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Updated:

• Added info about official FF C2 Party

• Added some confirmed authors

• Edited in the official site's links per their confirmation, though most were already listed as confirmed by the actors' personal sites.

• Added R2-D2 parade time to schedule

18. senatorjarjar

senatorjarjar Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2002
    I put all of this money in to this whole celebration and star wars for that matter...and for what? this crappy guest list???I could care less about seeing warwick davis or some crappy author. where are all the guest from aotc or just anybody worth seeing. after viewing this list I will have to reconsider even going

19. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Gosh, I guess this is a crappy guest list, I mean, it's only got 1/2 of the people listed who are confirmed to come....man Celebration sucks...I'd much rather go to some other convention that has a better list of Star Wars related celebrities then this one...what a rip off. I bet there even isn't anyone bigger to announce than those already listed...I mean, who else isn't already listed. This Dug knows, but since you're complaining, I'm not going to tell.

Aaron Allston ? author
    Andy Secombe (Watto)
    Angus MacInnes (Gold Leader)
    Anthony Daniels, Master of Ceremonies (C-3PO)
    Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian,)
    Bonnie Piesse (Beru Whitesun - PT)
    Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia)
    Christopher Lee (Count Dooku)
    Daniel Logan (Boba Fett - PT)
    David Prowse (Darth Vader)
    Garrick Hagon (Biggs Darklighter)
    Hayden Christensen (Anakin Ep2)
    Ian Liston (Wes Janson)
    Jake Lloyd (Anakin Ep1)
    Jan Duursema - author
    Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett -OT)
    Joe Corroney - author
    Joel Edgerton (Owen Lars)
    Kenneth Colley (Admiral Piett)
    Kenny Baker (R2-D2)
    Leeanna Walsman (Zam Wessel)
    Lewis MacLeod (Sebulba)
    Michael Sheard (Admiral Ozzel )
    Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing)
    Mike Edmonds (Logray)
    Paul Blake (Greedo)
    Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca)
    Phil Brown (Owen Lars - OT)
    R.A. Salvatore ? author
    Richard LeParmentier (Admiral Motti)
    Rick McCallum - the #(*$&#&$ man
    Shannon Baska (Decipher?s Mara Jade)
    Steve Sansweet - the man
    Warwick Davis (Wicket, Wald, Weazel, and then some)
    William Hootkins (Jek Porkins)

[face_plain]

Saturday should be a blast if so and so marked with the tentative asterik comes.

20. senatorjarjar

Feb 21, 2002
    most of those people are NOT confirmed they are simply rumores even according to your list....

21. senatorjarjar

Feb 21, 2002
    furthernore if that WHOLE list had been confirmed it would be awesome and well worth anyones money..I want nothing more then to meet bonnie piesse

22. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Then maybe you SHOULD reconsider, sounds like you have already decided that it won't be any fun. I mean, the only thing going on all weekend is the autograph booth, and obviously if you don't like that, it just isn't worth it.

Too bad there isn't anything else going on all weekend. Oh well, that is the chance we all take. I'm sure they are not saving the best guests for last either. NO, that would make to much sense...

Patience my young Padawan...

btw, I'm just giving you a hard time, it'll be a great time and even though you might feel slighted right now, you will enjoy it.

23. senatorjarjar

Feb 21, 2002
    whojedi...

Im not saying it won't be any fun...I was at the last one and had an awesome time.Im just saying as of right now the confirmed guest are'nt anything im impressed with..I want bonnie piesse!!!!!!

24. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I know, I'm just kiddin' with ya. :D No hard feelings, a good time will be had by all.

25. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    The people listed as unconfirmed only because the official site and/or the actors' official site hasn't "officially" stated that they are coming...but I wouldn't have even posted them if I didn't have reason to believe they were coming (ie their names being on a list that is being used by everyone to plan this event).

I have nothing to gain by getting people's hopes up for nothing. And unless something unfortunate happens, Bonnie will be there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.