main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal The official Uilmuteiz ReflectionThread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Merci, mais je ne suis pas seul, il y as toute une équipe qui y travaille. :D

2. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Oui, mais c'est vrai que le site sur l'internet que tu as faire est tres bien! Tu as beaucoup de talent Uilmuteiz! :)

3. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    And so it happened,

I went to this Toronto Trek Convention, and when I thaught I could enjoy a good dance, the DJ put up Evanescence's My immortal.

Now for those who might not know, this song is to me related to a very incredible women, Chanel Vanecek, She was a member of the San Francisco Fan Force and very active in her community.

When she died last october, she was 23 years old and left behind a little girl, Angelica.

Now I am ashamed to say that it took me some time to catch up with her passing, but when I did it hit me hard, probably as hard as the fans who were close to her.

so in January, we decided to dedicate her a song (as well as to all other star wars fans who passed out in the past year) and the song was Evanescence's My Immortal.

so ther I finally make it to the dance without a spoon in my hand (but one across my neck)and the DJ puts on this song.. it hit me as hard as a bazooka would have. I just had to sit back and think.. what if.. what if she had been here, what would she have thaught of the spoon?

and in front of me was sitting the woman I would die for.. yet she won't let me.. gosh I wish I could stop the feelings from eating my guts and turning them to liquid acid burning my heart slowly.

anyhow that's it for the introspection, this week-end was great, I can't wait 'till next year to see all my bestest Toronto Friends again.

4. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Well it's cool to see that some LFL employees talk about their job on their Blog.

it seems like the LFL offices are still daycare for Mousy McCallum (Rick's daughter) and the ambiance is great over there from time to time.

this week-end promises to be very cool,

1- supper with the Imperial Alliance saturday night
    2- Star Wars en Direct with Steven Barnes on sunday night.

*sigh*

what to do tonight... oh yeah my boss from simple-net is coming to get me so that we can play bowling...
    yay I just called a very good friend of mine and she will be there too. shibby!

Ha by the way, I bought the first complete season of Invader Zim at a dealer this past week-end... found out I'm missing an episode and that I got one twice... :*( I've got door to door twice and I'm missing Plague of the Babies.

Ha well it wasn't too bad, I got a copy of Battle Royale II subbed in english so it's kind of ok.

5. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    3 things:

1- Patlabor III, really cool movie
    2- Jedi have lightsaber for defense purposes.. but when and why did they decided to bare such a weapon.. the answer soon to come in a fanfic of mine (soon means within 5 years)

3- General Message to women out there:

IF, and I do mean IF there is a guy out there stupid enough to have a crush on you, just take a coffee and think about it for about 2 minutes.

I mean come on, especially if you're single, whatever your age maybe and whatever he looks like.

If he likes you maybe he's a good guy...
    Maybe he could take care of you in ways no one else did before him...
    Maybe just maybe he's only waiting for someone like you to help him turn his life around a bit and then became the perfect men you've always dreamed off.

most men do need guidance, so just ponder about it for a few minutes ok.

and it goes for guys too.

anyone out there with a better half. your are so lucky, I wish you a very good life togheter.

6. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Don't worry Uilmuteiz, you're not alone fighting to get out of the single's life!! Let's create a support group! Single support group guys looking for single support group of women. Not too catchy I guess...

7. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Single support group guys looking for single support group of women

S.S.G.G.L.F.S.S.G.O.F.

Sounds good to me ^_^

8. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Now who will be the first lady to be part of her segment?

9. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    I'll have no part in this supportive support group talk. Of course that could be the part of me with a gf talking. LOOL

10. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Should we consider you posting as being the first lady (or close to one) to take lead of this group?? :p

11. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    No. But I would nominate my gf for the position, too bad she isn't single eh?

12. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Anything can happen.. :p For her sake, keep her away from this website!! She will loose her sanity!

13. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    ho that's long gone my friend.. long gone.. I mean she's dating Ducker ^_^ :p

14. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    It's a pre-requisite.

15. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    There's one thing I've figured out in the past few months, women don't want to date a guy who respects them. I'm sure that's the case.. too much respect = bad date, so on my next date, I'll act like a jerk and pretend I don't care about anything she has to say, that should get me more attention... :p

16. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    LOL Tell me how it goes. I doubt it'll work.

17. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    sad thing is... he's right.. women really want a rough man when they're alone with him and in public they want the perfect gentleman.

18. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    I've never been in that situation. Well best of luck.

19. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    I think I'm going to write about all of my previous dates, I've seen all kinds in the past 3 years... some funny stories...

20. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    You could call it "Entil`Zha's Diary" and Renee Zelwigger could play you !!!!

21. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    I think there's too much difference for that, mainly in the bank account.. also the physical... but I could have that Alley McBeal to play you in some restaurant's background??? :p

22. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Is everyone else as bored as I am? Time to find something new to do. I just came back from playing tennis only to see that this thread hasn't moved!! Wake up!

23. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    But I don't wanna go to work.

24. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Why don't we play SW:RPG ?

25. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Because without Dice, there is no real way to tell, who is killing who.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.