main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE The Official Word straight from AMC........

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by That awful vracer, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    I just got off the phone with a manager at AMC24, and this is their official word:

1. No one is allowed onto the property until 9am. Anyone showing up before 9am will be shooed away by the cops. It's their property and their rules, so we must abide by them. I'm probably going to be lurking nearby at Hyvee, or Barnes & Noble starting a 8 am or so, and will be ready to swoop into a primo parking spot, asap, pdq!!

2. Ticket Holders will be allowed into the building at 8pm, but will not be let into the theaters, themselves until 10:30 pm.

3. If like me, you were lucky enough to score a ticket to Z92's screening, well,..... they aren't to sure what Z92'll be doing. They think that Z92 will probably start their own line for their screening.

4. I didn't ask them this, because I think I know what the answer would've been. But, while I am certain that we could get away with a tailgate, I'm positive that any kind of grill would be a bad idea. I'm not that familiar with the concept of a tailgate party, but this isn't the parking lot of a stadium, this is a theater. Someone will see it and squeal, managment will then kick us out. I'd strongly suggest that we keep it sandwiches, pizza, etc, in order to avoid any problems.

Jake, I have the entire day off tomorrow, I could also get Mr Zose(sp?) if that would make things easier. I'm planning on being up early anyway, and can easily find my way around downtown. I'll look for his number in the other thread, and give him a call. If I think of anything else, I'll post it here.

2. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Jeff it's probably better if you could pick him up. I have a guest coming and I'd hate to just ditch her after the show.

3. herasheo

herasheo Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Thank you for all of the information.

I will be lurking as well. and I will meet up with you all at 9a.m.

later
    herasheo

p.s.
    mr Soze it is the same person from Indian Hills. look forward in talking to you again.

4. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Jake, I just talked to Soze, and I'll be picking him up tomorrow morning. Herasheo, Soze is indeed the dude from Indian Hills. He told me he thought it was you. See you guys at the lines tomorrow.

Just for clarification, who's going to what showing? My tickets say that I'm in Theater 13. What thearter are you in? **EDIT** I meant this question for everybody!!

And boB, regarding Soze's t-shirt, if you can't get it to him, I could come and pick it up and give it to him, when I pick him up tomorrow.

5. herasheo

herasheo Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    my tickets are in thatre 13.

6. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Haven't gotten my tickets yet. I'll head out there tonight and get them though. I'm sure it won't be 13 for me. That's the big theater and the first to sell out. I'm in the second showing.

7. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    We're in 13 as well....

8. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Theater 14 for me. :(

9. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    I'm planning on coming around 7:30 tomorrow night. Sith_Itch, do you still have the tickets? If so, please look for the average size stormtrooper (JAKE is WAY TOO TALL for a stormtrooper :) )

Thanks!

Kurt (TK-507

10. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Kurt you're just too small. You better hang up your trooper helmet and trade it in for an ewok mask. I have one I could sell ya. :)

EDIT for spelling ;)

11. Brad Kan Obi So Cool

Brad Kan Obi So Cool Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 1999
    Hey, guys, I'm new to town in the last 3 days or so, moved here from the Windy City, but I did manage to get tickets. Glad to see that Omaha has just as dedicated of a FanForce as Chicago. My Stormtrooper costume has not arrived unfortunately, so I will probably try and throw a Jedi outfit together tonight, otherwise, White T-Shirt with "Jedi Misfit" written on it. :( So I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow night, and, God this is gonna kick ass.

MTFBWY

Brad Kan Obi So Cool

12. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Welcome Brad! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. We wont be hard to miss. Several troopers, my Jedi and several in our OFF shirts!

13. Brad Kan Obi So Cool

Oct 30, 1999
    Excellent, I'm looking forwad to it as well. Gotta jet though, the parentals need a hand with the unpacking

BKOSC

14. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    Okay, Brad ...you can join us if you run back to Chicago and bring me a Portillos combo! D@MN I miss that food!

I'm also a Chicago native and have been here so long I've forgotten what good food tastes like! Gotta get back there to see my family and have a Portillos!

See you tomorrow night.

Kurt

15. Brad Kan Obi So Cool

Oct 30, 1999
    Ahhh Portillos... I miss it already...

16. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    My tickets are for theater 12 (second release of tickets). I'll probably show up around 3:00 or so to see how things are going as far as how long the line is. If it's too long I'll probably stay there if not I'll be back around 6 or 7.

Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.