main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    While those events took place at the Cantina, a figure in the shadows nearby the place stood, contemplating. A watcher.

**So many players....soon, very soon......**

The figure steps from the shadows, walking out of the place. He no longer concerns for the battle that will resume as soon as the freezing Force is depleted. His face is all covered with a black hood. Only a small part of his yellow chin and mouth can be seen. An evil grim is formed in his lips, then laugther.

**HAHAHAHAHAHA.....soon......**

2. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    [[I'm left to wonder how I'm supposed to reply when Ktulu has attacked, spoken and acted twice before the freeze, and now DS is frozen in time while Ktulu has moved away and is just talking pleasantly. not to be rude, but the fight is preety much screwed... but I'll try to reply. Next time, do some sort of "flash-forward" to prevent the altering of present actions. I'm most unsatisfied...]]

DeadStar blocked the saber slash absently, his back still to Ktulu, while he leaped over the sweep-kick. he was then frozen in time and jadda jadda and now time unfrezes and Ktulu is standing somehwere elce, but still close. DeadStar didn't think of anything and just thrusted his beast arm towards Ktulu, the tentacles shooting out at high speed in an attempt to impale him with them. He didn't say a word, his rage and his thirst for blood made him just act rather than talk.

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    (OOC: Carlos, el tiempo se freezo antes de que pudieras contratacar, en el momento exacto en que Ktulu te ataco.Despues que el asunto entre Zekzh y Ktulu culmino, Ktulu volvio a el lugar en el que estaba antes de que volviera todo a la normalidad. NADIE se dio cuenta que el tiempo fue alterado por un momento. Cuando el tiempo volvio a la normalidad, te tocaba contratacar por instinto, pues era lo que tenias en la mente antes del alterarse el tiempo. Por ende la pelea entre Ktulu y Dead Star NO FUE ALTERADA. )

4. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    [[the fight is done for]]

DeadStar flaps his cape up, all the thermal detonators on him [8] fly away from him randomly in different directions with the force. all of them where activated. "be quick...I hope you have insurance..." he laughed like a lunatic and ran on all fours at hyper speed out of the cantina. "If you survive, I'll be waiting in the Black Halo facility!" he laughed again and faded into the streets.

5. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn took out a pair of Ion grenades and set the timer to .05 seconds. he threw them at each side of the cantina and they detonated, liberating a field of EMP that fried the detonators of the thermal detonators, thus turning them into exelent round paperweights [useless].

6. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She finished with the other brainless guy with a kick, then she turnes to Thorn and to Ktulu, and all the other people there. She saw a figure there, someone that she have the curiosity to meet again, but not with Thorn there, neither with Ktulu, She saw Klecheck there too, but she decided to deal with that problem later.

She walk to Ktulu
    "Are you ok?"

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Rillao questioned him, but he didn't pay attention. The events with Zekzh are his focus now. Many questions consume his thougths. An Arudoushi...and this disk.

"^Rillao, I must return to the Temple. Something just caugth my attention. You are free to join me if you want."^

8. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at Ktulu, she must go but she have to finish some bussines for the clan's own good.

"No, I can't go now, I must do some things first. Do not wait for me. I will not sleep today in the temple, I will mett you there tomorrow"

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Very well, May the Force be with you"^

Ktulu talks with some bussines partners, and gives instructions to the droids attending the Cantina. He then leaves forthe Temple.

10. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn chuckled. "Lovely demonstration of your skills, Rillao." He heard a beeping, it was a comunicator. he pressed a button and heard it in an earpiece he has installed deep in his ear. "ah... I must contact my superiors. This'll take a while." he moved to the door. "I'll see you later, ok?" he smiled and went away.

Soon after a woman of about 22 entered the cantina, wearing a white sleeveless vest and long white pants tucked into boots. a lightsaber hanged from her belt. she was wearing a brown trench coat over her shoulders like a cape of some sort. she moved to the bar, her black hair flowing down to her shoulderblades. she had two tattoos on her cheeks, for the educated in the dark arts, they'd know it was Sith writing, it said "To the One" in one of them and in the other "To the None." she ordered a bloody mary.

Luzbel walked in a few minutes after the first lady. She sat down at a table, not noticing Rillao. she was reading a worn old notebook.

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She saw him go away. She got to use to his presence and it was going to be hard when he go were he belong. Sudently like a kick, she felt a great disturbance in the force, it came from the girl dressed in white. Luzbel came in and it was very easy to confusse her presence with the one of the other girl, but that girl in white hade something different, specially those tatoos. Sge saw Luzbel was reading from a note bock, she aproached her slowly, with her hand deadly near of her lightsaber. Weird and rare characters have appeared in Rillao's life, but no one more odd that taht girl and the guy who calls himself Reizen, there was something familiar with him. Not hos looks but his presence, the first time she feelt him she thought he was... nope taht was impossible, and she need to forgett about him forever. But she will never forgett what they did to him, and she will avenge him.

"Hey Luzbel, where have you being? Ypu have lost a great fight and "Great" News too. Gues who is alive..."

12. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Ophelia, the girl at the bar, smirked slightly. but she remained silent and calm, taking a sip of her bloody mary. there was no logo on her, no symbol at all, exept for her tattoos.

Luzbel looked up at Rillao. "Oh, hey." she smiled. "I've been buisy researching a few things about my past. remembering things I had forgotten... what? who's alive?"

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at the whole place. Just a few minutes ago there were a great fight and the people were runing away, now that it is over this place is full again.
    "It is not safe th speak here in the bar"

She look at a table in the farest side of the cantina

"Let's go the to talk better, there a lot of things that you have to know"

14. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Luzbel nodded. "Alright." she closed the notebook and stood up.

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    While she was passing by the people stared at her. She gave them a severe look and then they turned away. When they reached the table, a guy offered a drink and the thowed it away. She wasnt in the moods.

"Listen well Luzbel, listen well. DeadStar is alavie, yes you hearded me, hi still alive and just a few seconds ago we were fighting him. Ktulu have to leave because he was going to attend some arudoushi's things. There's only Thorn and me right now. We, I need your cooperation. We need to work as a team if we want to kill him and to finish the Zero Origins. I know how mucho you hate the Zero Origins, but they arent the treatd now, it is DeadStar. After we finish with him, the Zero Origins Organoizations will be next and you will have the pleasure to realize your revenge..."

She looked again to the door waiting Thorn to enter at any minute.

"There are a couple of things else. I mett this strange guy taht helped me or at least that is what he belived, against Niko. The strange guy respond by the name of Reizen, I hope you reconize somethign because he was wearing a Zero Origins patch. We I got closer to him, it appeared that he had an attack or something because he started to jump and all those sort of things. The other thing is that he droped a crystal and when I went to the library of the clan, the books taht contained any sort of information about rocks , metals and crystals dessapeared. I know who stealed them, It was Klecheck but he did it thinking that he was protecting Xanatos with that kind of actions.

Two days ago someone reached the front doors of the Arudoushi and left a note saying that if I want to know the truth, to fallow the one who started my nightmares. NO one only you knew about them and I bet, I know that you did not telled a word about it. Some one knows very well what is happening, but we dont know who. Besides my nightmares are with Xanatos, and you killed him, so who the heck Im suppoused to follow? Those are the big troubles that we have, including you"

16. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Luzbel smirked slightly. "Dead Star?... you mean the reject? My goal is Zero Origins, as you yourself said... but I'll cooperate." she gave thought to the other information. "Reizen...Reizen....it doesn't sound familiar. I've never heard of it. and no, I didn't tell anyone about the nightmares. that's private information that really doesn't even concern me." she paused to think about the note. "Follow your nightmares...perhaps going to the arena in Black Halo? that's the setting of your nightmares, isn't it?"

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "no no, It is something deeper, it said "Follow tha one who caused your nightmares, and that one is Xanatos... Tell me what happened there.. in the fight, I dont remember too much of it"

18. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "Both Xanatos and DeadStar where fighting, both where slightly wounded, I came in and hyper-force pushed Xanatos into the abyss. you attacked DeadStar and in the end he was sucked into freespace. You fell unconcious and I carried you out. that's basically it."

Ophelia shifted in her stool. she sipped of her drink.

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She notice every move Ofelia did.

"OK, I trust you. Hey look at that girl in at the bar.. do you recognize her or something else, i feel great disturbance in her"

20. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "I see no way Xanatos could have survived that fall. that pit was way too high, and even if he miraculously survived the fall, the arena was drained of oxigen by the same fissure that sucked Dead Star into space." she looked over her shoulder to Ophelia. "...I feel it too, but I don't know her." Ophelia was in a special op when Kyomu worked with Luzbel's father, so they never met back then.

However, Ophelia knew who Luzbel was.

21. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Ok"
    She gave a look at Ofelia again

"Lets go outside and look for Thorn but let me first send a message to my Praetor"

22. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Luzbel nodded.

Ophelia smiled slightly, though she still had her back to them. the neck of her shirt/vest hid the barcode on her neck.

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    They went outside but they did not found Thorn.

"Luzbel, go to my apartment an look for Thorn over there and look for information about this Crystal"

She gave the information about the Crystal she found from Teizen.

"I need to go to the Temple to look for some things"

And they got separated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.