main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the one scene i would have added

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Obi-2_Kenobi, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-2_Kenobi

Obi-2_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2004
    I think it would have been awesome if when Obi-wan was headed back to Padme's ship on mustafar he ran into Sidious and his clone troopers. He would likely attack, angry that Sidious caused everything, but be forced to retreat by the combined effort of Sidious and the clones. That would have been amazing to see, and would show the futility of trying to stop the formation of the empire. I know that has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to throw it out there because I thought it was a neat idea.

2. darth_ral

darth_ral Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    obi would of been owned by the emperor. it also doesnt really fit obi's character. but your right, it is a neat idea.

3. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    A Jedi does not lose his temper and even Obi-wan knows that it's best not to fight Sidious. As it is, it's always been since 1978 that Obi-wan fled after the battle, before Palpatine could arrive.

4. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    We just saw the big climactic battle of the movie.
    Any action sequence after that would've fallen flat and been anti-climactic in the very essence of the word.

5. kyoshiro-kenobi

kyoshiro-kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2003
    I read the book first, so I was really disappointed at there not being a scene with Qui-Gon. Without that scene in the movie, Yoda telling Obi-Wan about Qui-Gon seemed out of place.

6. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I believe I posted this somewhere else before, but Obi-Wan should've hid somewhere, and waited for Palps to go down the slope to Vader. Then Obi-Wan comes out (high ground again!!) with a flying jump kick and send Mr. Big Bad Sith Lord tumbling into the lava =D

7. GeneralGrievous1

GeneralGrievous1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    Exactly

8. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    That would have just been overkill on the lightsaber fights. There were already 5 duels, which was good, but Sidious can't fight Yoda AND Obi Wan! Sidious would have killed Obi Wan anyway.

9. dude4c

dude4c Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2003
    i would have kept all deleted scenes in the movie. or come out with a sp. ed. with them added in. the formation of the rebellion, and qui-gon.

10. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.