main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Proposal&The Wedding J/J

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Hey everybody! This is my first shot at a viggie and I hope you like it. There will be a viggie following this called The Wedding. (I am very creative when it comes to naming these things ) Here it is!

Jaina Solo held her breath and her eyes sparkled with excitement. Colonel Jagged Fel was the reason her eyes danced as he got down on one knee in front of her. Even though Jag had been brought up to conceal his emotions, he could not hold his composure. His green eyes held hers for a moment before they raked her body and traveled back up to meet her brandy-brown orbs.

He took her hand and said in a solid voice, "Jaina Solo, I have been amazed by your flying techniques since we met. I have been enthralled by your beauty which amouts to nothing I have ever seen before. Your work with the jedi further impressed me. I realized just a few months ago that these are only a few reasons why I love you...am in love with you." Jag reached into his pocket with his free hand and pulled something tiny out of it that Jaina could not see out of it. His skin tingled as he continued, "Jaina Solo, will you give me the honor of becoming Mrs. Jaina Solo Fel?"

Jaina felt him slip something on her finger, the ring that he had pulled out of his pockets moments ago. She let out the breath she had been holding and smiled inwardly. Letting no sign of her emotions slip she glanced back at Jag and her heart jumped as she realized how much of an affect she had on him. Jaina held him at bay for a moment longer.

Then she let out a breathless, "Yes, Jagged Fel. I love you so much. I..."

Jaina didn't get to finish her thought for Jag had scooped her into his arms and was spinning her around. Slowing to a stop he placed her on the ground and bent down to kiss her with all the passion that he had ever locked up in his heart.

When they broke for air Jaina lay her head on his chest and his hands were holding her close to him, firmly wrapped around her waist. She listened to Jag's heartbeat and knew that she finally had exactly what she wanted.

THE END

Did you hate it? Did you love it? Please post a reply!!! It would mean so much to me. Thanks for reading this!

I'm sorry that it's so short, but I had the idea last night at one in the morning and had to write it down. It looked longer on paper. Oh well! Hope you liked it anyway.

EDIT: I wrote this a couple months ago and it was originally posted on Classic JC Board. :)

2. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Jagged Fel looked at himself in the mirror, amazed that this day had finally come. His jet black hair, exempt the white streak, had been slicked back and he wore a black tuxedo.

Jacen Solo entered the room where Jag was and told him that it was time. Jag took a deep breath and tore his eyes from the mirror. After seven months engagement, it was finally happening. Jag walked out of the room and took his place next to his father, Baron Soontir Fel. The Baron was his best man. Soontir gave Jag a reassuring smile and remembered the way he felt the day of his wedding. Jag clasped his hands in front of him and peered down the aisle.

A slow wedding march began shortly after Jag had arrive and Jag's breath caught in his throat as he saw the most beautiful figure he had ever seen in his life. Jaina Solo was wearing a slimming white dress and a filmy veil that hid her face. Jag could just make out her features.

Jaina had her small, delicate hands placed on her father's arm as Han Solo led his daughter down the aisle. There was an air of sadness around him, but a lively twinkle set in his eyes. Soon Han and Jaina had reached the end of the aisle. Han took both of her hands and placed them in Jag's. He kissed her cheek softly as he gave her away.

Jaina would have been surprised, if she had noticed, that both Han and Soontir's eyes were filled to the brim with tears. Jaina, however, only had eyes for Jag and he for her. They went through all of the motions of the wedding ceremony, all the while their eyes locked intensly. By the time it was time for the vows both had forgotten what they were going to say, knew only what they would say.

Jaina Solo said her vows first. "Jagged Fel," she started breathily, "The first time I set eyes on you I thought, Oh great, another cocky, Correllian pilot. I was right." Jaina laughed nervuosly and continued. "I guess that I have always been in love with you, although I don't know when I admitted it to myself. You cocky spirit and gorgeous eyes, the way I can sense your strong love for me, keep me falling more in love with you every day. There is nothing I want more than to live the rest of my life as Mrs. Jaina Solo Fel. I love you more than life itself." Tears of joy streamed down her face as Jag began his vows.

"Jaina Solo," Jag began in the same breathy voice. "I never thought that anyone could lure me out of the shell I had so carefully constructed around myself. I never thought that I would fall in love at all. After I met you, all of that changed. You brought me back to life, encouraged me to be emotional. You laugh at the lame jokes I make. The lame jokes I make just to hear you laugh. There is not a sound more beautiful than that of your laughter. Ther is nothing in the universe that will ever compare to your beauty. You are what has kept me alive. You are my reason to live. I want nothing more than to be a loving husband to you for the rest of out lives. I love you Jaina Solo." Jag ended his vows and knew that he, as well as every other person there, was crying. And he was not one bit ashamed. Not one bit.

Finally Master Luke Skywalker, who was conducting the ceremony, said, "You may now kiss the bride." Jag complied and kissed Jaina Solo Fel slowly and sweetly.

Jag knew that he would treasure this moment forever. He also knew that his and Jaina's life would be a happy one. Yes, he had no doubt in his mind, as he smiled at his wife, that it would be a very happy life. Jaina's eyes shined as she added out loud to his thought, "Very happy indeed Colonel, very happy indeed."

Hope you liked! I cried while I wrote Jag's vows, they made me so happy!

EDIT: And here's the wedding as you can see! :D

3. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh that was beautiful JSF13 [face_love] :_|

EJ

4. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    They were both so touching pieces. Good work.

5. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

JAINA_SOLO-FEL24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    *reb* Hmmm, I didn't tell you about my post, but you didnt' tell me about this one!! Hehe [face_devil] Hypocryte :p *LOL* J/K ;) I loved them! Both were awesome and great! I'm falling in love with Jag everytime! You did a great job!

JSF24

6. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks everyone! JSF24, in case you don't remember, you've already read this on the Classic JC Board. There, that's my defense. :D

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    :_| :) [face_love] :D

that was beautiful! [face_love] Jag and Jaina together= [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.