main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Return of the Forgotten Ones [New Players Welcome]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Skywalker_T-65, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    PLEASE DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS POST. THIS POST REPLACES THAT ONE AND IS APPROVED BY GM.
    IC: Jedi Noro
    Near the crashed ship...

The man frowned, "And why should I trust you Jedi? You're kind are not worthy of my trust!"
    Before he could say anything else, and before Noro could reply, another shout rang out from the direction of the main Temple.

"Noro!!!"

Noro glanced at the sound of the scream. Pathetic Jedi. Noro grinned as electricity flew towards him and his new acquaintance. Noro brought the Force to his will and harmlessly cast aside the bolts. The man next to him was no so lucky and took a few burns. The man raised his blade, weakly, to block the incoming attack. Noro watched as the the tongues of heat sneaked by the man's blade and were about to make contact.

Noro reached out and extended his shield to encompass the man and protect him as well. He reached deep inside himself. These fools dare attack him?! He was the Master of the Force skill called "Alter Environment" and these fools would soon see exactly what that meant. He unleashed an earthquake, but it barely unleashed more than a tremor. Noro tried to call on more power, but knew he was reaching to far. Instead, he focused on intensifying his storm to the point of a fury. Noro could feel assistance pouring from the man next to him through the Force. Together, they were able to achieve a large storm that would slow their adversaries down. Once they got it started, Thython's own bizare weather would help intesify it so they could escape...hopefully.

"You dare attack me you Jedi scum?! You dare try to subdue my power?! You have pushed me to this point; this point of no return. Remember that when the last of your precious Order burns around you! Remember that YOU caused this...all of it!!!"

Fury engulfed Noro's face as he bellowed at the Jedi. They would pay for their betrayal....but not now. Noro had to save this poor fellow from their violent persecution. Noro grabbed the man and helped him stand up. "You may not trust me, but I am the best chance you have now. Believe me, I am no Jedi. Not anymore. Let us go and regroup. I know of a secret cave nearby we can go." Without waiting for a reply, he quickly led the man away from the scene to his old hiding place to the north. He glanced back over his shoulder and rage filled him again. The sky was dark and a decent storm was brewing now; wind and rain plastered the area. It would definitely hinder the Jedi and allow the two to escape.

Quickly, the two slipped away into the darkness.

Tag: @Skywalker_T-65, ALL

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen Sirion
    Tython

Briiana's eyes were blazing in what he felt was anger when she turned back to him, while a part of it scared the young the jedi, he mostly felt calm, strangely almost safe. It didn't seem to be directed at him, focused as it was to the two in the growing storm, the unknown person, and the traitor jedi. At least he thought he was a traitor, that was the right meaning for it?

'I think the only thing missing from this storm is lightning.... What do you say we add a little, just for fun, Padawan?' Calen's silver eyes widened in a mixture of awe and admiration as he watched the emerald bolts of lightning fly from Briiana's fingertips. For a moment he wondered if she might teach him the skill one day, it looked so cool! Remembering the time and place he cleared his thoughts as best he could, idly hoping she had hit them with some of it. He knew jedi weren't supposed to wish ill on others, even their enemies, but perhaps it was because he still just a padawan that he felt the desire for them to be harmed? He was worried for the fishy master's padawan, he didn't by how much, just that she was injured. Was it really a bad thing to wish the same happened to the person that did it? It seemed fair and balanced to the young jedi's reasoning.

Suddenly, almost as if in response to Briiana's lightning, the storm around them intensified as he heard the other jedi, or was it traitor's, voice cut through the wind. "You dare attack me you Jedi scum?! You dare try to subdue my power?! You have pushed me to this point; this point of no return. Remember that when the last of your precious Order burns around you! Remember that YOU caused this...all of it!!!" He sounded more like what he had been taught of the Sith, mad with and for power. And he wanted to kill Jedi too, did that make him a Sith? His lessons hadn't yet actually covered what made a Sith a Sith, so the boy was unsure on this. What he was sure of was that the other padawan was still in danger and they needed to help her! He moved to follow Briiana whenever she started making a break for the padawan.

Tag: The_Zeltron, Chewbacca89, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, MandoBones, Skywalker_T-65, All

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  3. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Tython

Briiana sensed that her lightning had reached whoever was the cause of the "containment failure", but it was blocked by the rogue Jedi, and her expression darkened. A moment later, she felt the earth tremble beneath her feet, but it quickly died out, and she smirked as the rain poured down her face, listening to the Bothan shout, "You dare attack me you Jedi scum?! You dare try to subdue my power?! You have pushed me to this point; this point of no return. Remember that when the last of your precious Order burns around you! Remember that YOU caused this...all of it!!!"

"Noro!" she shouted after him, "You aren't that powerful, and shouting won't change it!" With that, she turned around, bracing against the wind, to make sure Calen was still with her. He seemed thoughtful, but he was paying attention. She smiled. She appreciated that she didn't have to bring his mind back to the task at hand.

Using her arm to shield her eyes from the stinging raindrops, she glanced around, visually checking the terrain while locating Melina again with the Force. //She's over there, Padawan.// She gestured with her other arm, then blinked, once, twice, before closing her eyes. //Don't look at the storm, it'll only confuse you.// And she strode rapidly toward the ship again, eyes closed. She knew Calen would probably have to run to keep up, but they couldn't leave the injured Padawan out in this weather any longer than they absolutely had to. //Keep this link open, and don't shield your thoughts from me. I can't risk you getting lost, or getting found by those two.//

She continued pressing forward, until she sensed they were close. Opening her eyes, she looked around, finally spotting the ship through the heavy rain, and, beside it, Melina.

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Chewbacca89, Skywalker_T-65, All

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  4. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen SirionTyphon

"Noro!" Briiana shouted through the storm to the traitor or Sith, Calen was still unsure as to which category the furry former jedi fell in. "You aren't that powerful, and shouting won't change it!" Now that he thought of it, the storm and other things the former jedi had created did seem like a tantrum thrown by a small child, like one he had thrown when he was half his current age. It wasn't like this, but aside from the more powerful outburst it seemed to fit. Briiana turned around, probably to make sure he was still with her, before turning back and shielding her eyes from the rain.

'She's over there, Padawan.' She gestured with her arm, and sure enough the young padawan felt Melina's presence along its course. Looking into the storm almost hurt, the winds biting and stinging with the swirling clouds making him feel dizzy. 'Don't look at the storm, it'll only confuse you.' Calen nodded, forgetting for a moment that she couldn't see him before closing his eyes and relying on his senses. Briiana sped up, probably as eager to get the other padawan out of the storm as he was. The weather couldn't be helping her condition at all. Calen in turn sped up, being forced to run headlong into the winds to keep up with Briiana. 'Keep this link open, and don't shield your thoughts from me. I can't risk you getting lost, or getting found by those two.'

He nodded again, this accompanying it with a reply. 'Of course Briiana, I won't let you down.' He looked up and opened his eyes as he sensed her pause. Though the rain and swirling winds made it difficult, he could make out the ship, and more importantly... 'Melina!' The thought exclaimed through the unclosed link as he saw their goal.

Tag: The_Zeltron, Chewbacca89, Skywalker_T-65, All

5. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    ~GM Update~

IC: ????

Moving to Noro's 'cave'

The recently freed man panted heavily as he ran alongside the Bothan Je...no...former Jedi. He was no more Jedi than the man now. He had taken a major risk in passing some of his dwindling strength to the Bothan, but the man wasn't stupid. He knew he couldn't have beaten what felt like another Padawan and a Knight, not in the condition he was currently in. And the Bothan had a somewhat...unique...strength. His race were famous for being stealthy and spies, so it made sense he could create a diversion like the storm in retrospect.

Halting for a second to catch his breath, the man turned to the Bothan.

"You do realize I still don't trust you right? I can tell you're not a fan of the Jedi, just the darkness inside you is enough for that," the man said before a coughing fit took hold. Getting that out of his system, he started anew, "Where are you taking me exactly?"

TAG: Chewbacca89

IC: Melina Daltross

Near the crashed freighter

Consciousness slowly returned to Melina, along with a near crippling pain. Her back was burning, and her shoulder felt like someone had stabbed a lightsaber through it. And as her memory returned, she realized that was exactly what had happened. Opening her eyes, and fighting off the fog of pain somewhat, Melina saw nothing but burnt ground from the crash. She realized that the man had dropped her to the ground, and left her there. Melina tried to raise her body somewhat, but her injured arm gave out on her.

Wincing at the sudden influx of pain, Melina took a deep breath before using her other arm to roll her body. She had to bite back a scream as the burns on her back hit the ground, but at least now she could see around her. There was no sign of the man, and the freighter had stopped burning. Why was fairly obvious, as she felt her eyes burn from a horrendous rainstorm pouring down on her.

Melina tried to at least roll away from the freighter, but she found that she lacked even the energy from that. So she opened up the link with her Master, prepared to say goodbye, as she knew that even if the man had left she wouldn't last long in this storm, as she lacked the energy to move, and the rain was slowly filling up the trench.

"Master...I'm sorry I couldn't stop whoever attacked me. Please...be careful...he's strong. I wish I could have done more to help..."

Melina then closed her eyes again, prepared to join the Force and her friends from Coruscant. But before she could, her mind registered the mental equivalent to a scream.

'Melina!'

She opened her eyes once more, and saw the silver-eyed Padawan from the room her Master had found. In front of him was the tall Knight, and they both looked somewhat relieved that she had her eyes open.

"About time you guys showed u..." Melina started, before wincing in pain again, "up. I could use a little help here."

TAG: The_Zeltron , Yuul_Shamar

IC: Master Sule

Primary Temple

"So let us find your Padawan, shall we?" Knight Te'lorn said with a smile.

Sule nodded gratefully and started to lead the small group out of the Temple. It was only natural he did so, as the Temple was falling apart and it would be hard for even people familiar with the way it used to be to find their way out. Sule felt the raging Dark Side above them, most likely whoever had attacked his Padawan was engaging the droid that had ran out of the building. This made the Selkath Jedi quicken his pace, knowing that the droid stood little chance against someone who could defeat a Jedi Padawan.

Sule and his group exited the Temple, only to see a raging storm. The Mandalorian Jedi was nowhere in sight, and neither were the others who had left. Before Sule could step forward though, a message came over the link he shared with his Padawan.

"Master...I'm sorry I couldn't stop whoever attacked me. Please...be careful...he's strong. I wish I could have done more to help..."

The defeat in the mental message hit Sule in his heart. He knew Jedi weren't supposed to form attachments, but he couldn't help but feel worry for his Padawan. He started to head out into the storm, determined to save her. He hoped that the Healer at least was following him, as they would need her talents...

TAG: Ktala , BLemelisk , CmdrMitthrawnuruodo , MandoBones , Mitth_Fisto

6. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

//Of course Briiana, I won't let you down.// Briiana smiled, and simultaneously wanted to slow down, because she could tell how much he was exerting himself, but they couldn't afford to.

They had found Melina, though, and.... //Melina!// Calen's voice came over the bond again, much louder than he had doubtless intended, and Briiana smirked as she broke into a run again. //Yes, that's her, Padawan.//

Despite her amusement at Calen's exclamation, Briiana was impressed when she realized that he had managed to reach Melina's mind, as well. The girl opened her eyes, something Briiana sensed more than saw, given the torrential rainstorm the Bothan was somehow still keeping up, and looked at them with some form of recognition. Briiana let a small sigh of relief slip past her lips as she came to a stop by Melina's side.

"About time you guys showed u..." she winced, before continuing "up. I could use a little help here."

//Yeah, I had no idea.// Briiana glanced over at Calen, smirking, then her expression fell as she crouched down to inspect Melina's wounds. The lightsaber wound through her shoulder didn't look good at all, and she was obviously uncomfortable where she was lying. Possibly another wound to the back, though that would have to wait for further inspection. If that was the case, though, it was going to make what she was planning to do next even more difficult.

With that in mind, she quickly stripped her robe off, and wrapped it over the girl, carefully tucking it around her injured shoulder. She didn't need to be any more drenched than she already was. After that was done, she looked over at Calen, speaking through the Force. //Padawan, if you have any pain meds or healing pads, get them ready.// Then aloud, addressing Melina, "I hope you don't mind. This is going to hurt."

After giving Melina a moment to prepare herself, Briiana reached out and gathered the Padawan in her arms as gently as she possibly could. As she slowly rose to her feet, she extended her presence outward, first locating the girl's master, who seemed extremely anxious, then the others behind him. It only took a moment, and then she brought her focus back to the girl in her arms. She attempted to use her skill for self-healing to assist the girl in enduring the pain, but doubted it would do any good. Healing others was not, after all, her forte.

Finally, she had done all she could, and looked down at Calen, helplessness washing across her face. She quickly closed the feeling off, not wanting him to see her weakness, and then, after a short pause, reached out again, this time attempting to coax Melina to sleep. //Give me whatever you've got that can help her, Padawan.//

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Chewbacca89, Skywalker_T-65, All

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  7. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Vessan Felian
    Tython Temple, Ruined Halls

The Healer Te’lorn acknowledged him with the ease of her reflexive kindness, and he used all that he could muster of his command of the Force to relieve his senses. It was difficult, but it helped. The echoes through the energy field began to subside as the group hurried along in the darkness of the ancient hallways. He had a certain idea on how to get back out, but was happy that Master Sule came forward the lead the remaining Jedi to the location of his stricken padawan.

They were nearing the exit, as indicated by the distinct crisp smell of fresh circulating air, when a thunderclap shook the ground. A few more meters and they stood in a doorway that Vessan remembered was the main entry to the Temple Complex itself. Wind was whipping and rain was falling thicker than any of the random cloudbursts he had seen on Coruscant. In the distance he could see the wrecked ship the Selkath Jedi had arrive on, plowed into the broken earth. Two of the group’s number, the young Calen and older Briiana, were already forward, nearly at the lip of the impact trench. However Sule’s padawan Melina was nowhere in sight, but probably there as well.

As soon as Vessan and the others hit the threshold of the complex, Sule took off in a dead run toward the wreck. Vessan followed suit, cinching his hood down tight with one hand to protect his large eyes from the blistering rain.

Before long they came upon the trench, and the site that greeted them was not pleasant. The Sentry droid had been destroyed, and the human female Melina had been stabbed through her shoulder. Briiana and the padawan Calen had helped stabilize her, the former holding the padawan in her arms. What was worse, both the damage to the droid and Melina’s wound had clearly been inflicted by a lightsaber.

The good news was that the girl’s wounds were not lethal, not yet anyway. The healer’s skills were needed to prevent infection. “Te’lorn, she needs you,” Vessan called over his shoulder through the driving rain. He looked back to Briiana and Calen, and nodded back toward the demolished Sentry droid. “Whatever it was that broke out made short work of him. Did you see it?”

TAG: The_Zeltron, Yuul_Shamar, Ktala, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, ALL

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Tython

'Yes, that's her, Padawan.' It was only after he had said it that the young jedi realized how much of a shout his cry upon seeing the other padawan had been. Seeing/feeling her eyes open relieved Calen, she still had a chance. Soaked as he was from the rain, he still couldn't help but feel a faint happiness that they had made it in time. "About time you guys showed u..." Melina winced, almost grimacing, before she continued. "up. I could use a little help here." Calen crouched down at the opposite side from where Briiana had taken up position.

'Yeah, I had no idea.' He almost laughed at the humor invested into the comment, before remembering their situation. Seeing the smirk fall from Briiana's face, he figured she thought the same. Looking down himself he went pale briefly. He had never seen a lightsaber wound other than a scratch on a real person before, it looked awful. No wonder Jedi tried to refrain from harming others. He quickly began going through what supplies he had in the basic medkit on his belt, a few pills for pain, a roll of kolto treated bandages, a one use tiny bottle of antiseptic, and a one use case of anti-infection burn cream, likely put there for just this reason. His was smaller than the older jedi's, but it should do.

While he had gone through his medical supplies, Briiana had carefully placed her outer robe over Melina, taking care with the shoulder he noticed as he looked up. 'Padawan, if you have any pain meds or healing pads, get them ready.' He prepared his meager supply, it would have to do until the others got here. As he did so, worrying about Melina all the while, Briiana then spoke aloud to the girl. "I hope you don't mind. This is going to hurt." Calen winced as he saw Briiana pick the girl up, no doubt at least slightly rubbing the wound. When she next looked down to Calen he saw the hopeless in her eyes, it wasn't an emotion he liked seeing, specially not in Briiana. 'Give me whatever you've got that can help her, Padawan.'

He nodded, glancing up to see the sense of hopelessness in his m-, in Briiana's eyes. It wasn't an emotion he liked seeing, especially not in Briiana's eyes. After quickly, very quickly, running his eyes over his small stash of medical supplies he decided the pain pills were secondary at this point, they wouldn't help Melina live, and she needed to live. Too that end, he quickly first handed up the antiseptic wound cleaning solution, followed by the burn cream, his hand holding the kolto bandages ready to give to Briiana the moment she was done with the first two, followed by the pain pills. 'She's going to make it, right?' He couldn't keep from asking over their link. He vaguely sensed the arrival of the others but his senses were focused on Briiana and Melina. 'Right?'

Tag: The_Zeltron, BLemelisk, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65, all

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: Lyra Te'lorn
    Outside Primary Temple?, Tython

As they make their way upward, Lyra follows Master Sule up, looking at how much damage and destruction had come to their temple, while they had slept. What had changed so much during their sleep? As they grew closer to the surface, the torrent of strong emotions buffeted off of her mental shields. What was going ON above them? She had many questions, but decided to push them away for now. Right now, she knew two things.

That one, there was another person manipulating the weather above them, and two, that master Sule's Padawan was injured. She would deal with anything else, once they confronted it. Master Sule quickened his pace, and so did Lyra, who rubbed her wrists. The storm outside was quite large, so whoever had drawn it, had some skill.

Lyra held up her hands for a second, and then lowered them. She called upon her ability to control the weather to disperse the raging storms, and move them to more of a gentle rain. The plant around her wrist, had grown a bit bigger, and it's leaves moved to gather rain. She did not totally dismiss the storm, as it would take more energy to do so, and right now she needed to save her strength for the one who was injured. The smell of ozone, even from here was quite evident. She said nothing, but instead, pulled up her hood.

Master Sule shot out from the opening, heading she assumed, towards his Padawan. The emotions rolling from him were quite evident. And she could not fault him for it at all. She picked up her own pace as well, as she drew her own saber from where she had placed it so many years ago, but what felt like yesterday. She followed quickly behind him, still 'making a path' through the storm. Soon, they had reached the trench dug when the ship had crashed onto the planets surface. Lyra glanced briefly enough to see that the Sentry had been destroyed. But she spared that issue no further thought, as suddenly feelings of pain came to her, and she scanned the area in front of
    her. Master Sule was heading for his Padawan. The young girl looked as if she had been stabbed in the shoulder, from the way the others were holding the young girl. Two others from the group that ran ahead of them, Briiana and the Padawan Calen had found the girl, and Briiana was holding the Padawan in her arms.

“Te’lorn, she needs you,” Vessan called over his shoulder. As Lyra moved forward, Vessan spoke with the others. “Whatever it was that broke out made short work of him. Did you see it?” Lyra passed Vessan, releasing her hold on the storm as it further broke apart. She now needed all of her talents to deal with the injured girl. Right now, she concentrated, even before she reached the young girl, to gauge her emotions and health. She wanted to make sure the girl was stable, before they moved. Lyra would rather heal the girl back at the temple. There, she would be out of
    the elements, and also have access to some equipment, just in case there was serious damage done to the girls shoulder. She came up to Calen and Briiana. Calen was doing his best to shield the girl from the dissipating rain. She looked over at Master Sule, before she began to scan the injured girl more closely within the Force.

"We should get back inside. I can monitor her pain, and keep it down right now. But we need to get back inside." she stated calmly.

TAG: BLemelisk , CmdrMitthrawnuruodo , MandoBones , Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65, The_Zeltron, Yuul_Shamar, Anyone else I might have forgotten!

10. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Skyguy approved, another late joiner

Basics:
    Name: Filyns’una (Filyn Suna)
    Species: Twi’lek
    Languages: Basic, Rylothean
    Home Planet: Ryloth

Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Skin Color: Green
    Hair/Fur Color: N/A
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 5’9
    Clothing: Simple, traditional Jedi clothing in all brown, along with a dark brown leather headdress.

Bio:
    Filyns’una (“Singer of freedom” in Rylothean) had a relatively normal upbringing as a Jedi youngling. She showed neither exceptional talent nor great weakness, and progressed with her fellow younglings at a normal rate. She had friends through all her years, though she had difficulty making lasting friendships. A Mon Calamari by the name of Virs Toran took her on as a padawan, and trained her as best he knew how. As a travelling Jedi, she saw much of the galaxy, including getting to see her own people, who were as unfamiliar to her as any species.

Her Master also showed her the darker side of the galaxy, shutting down crime where they could. It was here that Filyn found her passion – and her anger – when she and her Master freed slaves bound for the outer rim, many of whom were Twi’leks. Though Master Toran urged caution and patience, Filyn swore to dedicate her life to eradicating slavery – a task she quickly discovered was far beyond her skills.

By the time she was Knighted, her passion had subsided into the impossible reality of her promise, and released herself from it, though the underlying anger still remained. On her own now, she still worked against crime and particularly slavery, but found it too overwhelming for a Jedi on her own, and likely not something that would be completed in her lifetime. When the carbonite stasis project came to her attention, she realised it was where she was meant to be, so she could re-awaken in a different time, when her task might not be so large.

Like with many Twi’leki, she has a love of dance and movement, and thus prefers a combat style that matches that love – Ataru. Her Force skills follow that, being better at movement-related powers than those of the mind. And as her name suggests, she is a great singer, though it takes a great deal to convince her to share that voice.

Jedi Rank and other information:

Lightsaber:
    Amount: One
    Type: Standard
    Color: Silver
    Lightsaber Form: Ataru (Form IV)

Skill Set:
    Force Strengths: Telekinesis, Awareness, Speed
    Force Weaknesses: Telepathy, Illusions, Persuasion/Manipulation

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  11. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
    Approved by Skywalker

Basics:
    Name: Tor'verd (Tohr-vaird)
    Birth Name: Kebiin Werdla-Cabur (Kay-BEEN, WAIRD-lah-KAH-boor)
    Species: Taung
    Languages: Basic, Mando'a
    Home Planet: Mandalore

[​IMG]

Appearance:
    Skin Color: Grey
    Hair/Fur Color: None
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 6' 5"
    Clothing: Hybrid of Jedi Robes and Mandalorian Armor made of Beskar. The robe is mostly white and grey, while the Beskar armor is mostly black with grey trim. No helmet but always wears a hood and a scarf that covers the lower face of the face. In times of a meeting or talking to a person face-to-face, the scarf is lowered but the hood remains.

Bio:

Born on Mandalore to one of the few remaining Taung species, Tor'verd's parents realized he would be special as he had been born with blue eyes, rather than yellow eyes which every Taung had. Therefore he was given his birth name Kebiin, Mando'a for blue.

As war raged throughout the galaxy, the Taung species was slowly diminishing but Kebiin's family fought strongly against all odds. Little did the family know that Kebiin was Force-sensitive which contributed to their luck in the various battles they were involved in. At the age of 14 Kebiin crossed paths with a Jedi Ranger, whom discovered how strong he was in the force. Kebiin was out hunting for food while the Ranger was on the planet for a mission but was led by way of the Force to Kebiin. Normally he wouldn't dare to try to convince a Taung family to part ways with their children but he knew Kebiin was special, so he offered Kebiin to come with him to learn the ways of the Force and to become a Jedi. At first Kebiin rejected the offer but upon returning to camp he found the camp to be in ruins. He found the body of his father and mother, barely recognizable. The Ranger told him he could embark on a journey of vengence alone, or join him on the planet of Tython and become a Jedi, not alone. After much consideration he hesitantly took his father's Beskar armor and joined the Ranger on the journey to Tython.

On the way to Tython, Kebiin recolored his father's armor to be all black, which represented Justice. He vowed to himself that he would bring justice to those who killed his parents, and then bring justice to whoever deserves it throughout the galaxy. He dubbed himself the "Tor'verd" (translation: Justice Warrior). Also to honor his family he vowed to stay true to his Mandalorian identity, culture, and language. With these promises made to himself he asked the Ranger that he kept his true name a secret, and introduce him as Tor'verd to the Jedi. The Ranger promised him he would do so. Upon arriving Tor'verd became very well-known among the Jedi as he's proved how strong in the Force he truly was.

Several years pass and Tor'verd has become a Journeyer. Also the Jedi Ranger who brought him to Tython has become a Master and became Tor'verd's Master. As Tor'verd started to develop his preferred Form he decided to create a Hybrid between Ataru and Shien/Djem So to reflect on the ruthless warrior culture of his lineage. He also decided to master the art of dual-swords. During his Journey to the various temple he was called back to the Temple to meet with the Masters. The Masters revealed to Tor'verd their plan of placing select members of the Order to be frozen in carbonite for the future as a means of preservation and aid should the future Jedi ever need it, and that Tor'verd himself was chosen. Tor'verd immediately tried to refuse it because he still wanted to bring justice to those who murdered his parents and the rest of the galaxy, and how could he do that in carbonite? The Masters explained that he would bring justice to the galaxy in the future because his strength in the force shows his true destiny as a leader for those in need. Tor'verd's Master took a risk by also revealing that he himself had a vision of Tor'verd leading Jedi, but the vision had shown that those Jedi weren't from this time. This revelation infuriated the Masters but it worked, and Tor'verd reluctantly accepted the Masters' decision to freeze him in carbonite.

After the meeting Tor'verd met with his Master, whom had an air of sadness around him. Tor'verd asked him was wrong, and his Master revealed that although Tor'verd would be forzen, he would not. Tor'verd grew unsteady as the news rocked him to his core. The man who brought him to Tython and taught him everything he knew wouldn't be joining him to continue his teachings. His Master assured him that Tor'verd would be able to continue his training with someone else as long as he remembered what he taught him.

Once they said their goodbyes and parted ways, Tor'verd headed back to his quarter to change into his Mandalorian Armor and robes, retrieved his lightsabers, and headed off to be frozen in carbonite...

Jedi Rank and other information:

Lightsaber:
    Amount: 2
    Type: Single Blades
    Color: Both blades are white, handles are black and grey.
    Lightsaber Form: Form IV: Ataru/Form V: Shien/Djem So

Skill Set:
    Force Strengths: Telekinesis, Push/Pull, Blasts, Jump/Speed, Punch/Grab, Awareness, Persuasion
    Force Weaknesses: Healing, Mind Tricks/Telepathy, Illusions

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Mala Palerma

Jedi Temple, Tython

Sule had finally come out of whatever stupor he had been in. Mala could relate easily, remembering how he felt when he sensed the bond with his own apprentice being severed with the destruction wrought upon Ruusan. The Jedi Master hurried forward with an apology and he and the others followed. There was a growing darkness rising outside and a storm began to dangerously build by the time they reached the entrance to the Temple. Tython was protesting against the misuse of the Force, balance had been undone. He could sense it and no doubt the others could as well.​

Like Vessan, he pulled his hood over his head to shelter his face from the pelting rain and winced at the crack of lightning in the sky. The Darkside was prominent in the fog that permeated around them and would soon dissipate upon the strong winds generated by the storm. They rushed over to the wrecked ship and the trench gouged out of the earth by the fallen vessel. There they found a destroyed Sentry and Melina grievously wounded.​

The Lore Keeper paid little attention to what was happening with the Padawan. She was in good hands. Te'lorn would see to that, he was certain. No what interested him more was the droid and what it had seen. He knew what had caused the storm that now raged around them. How could he not recognize Noro's handy work? Being an archivist he had access to personnel files and mission reports, helping the Chief Librarian to compile them together for the Council. He had seen Noro's and some of the others from previous missions and knew who they were even if they didn't know each other.​

What disturbed him was the fact that Noro had fallen and he nor the others had sensed it until it was too late. He will bring the Sith to us. But why? Why is he willing to betray all that he was taught and trusted with? He didn't know the answers and he wondered once more if this project was really meant to imprison Jedi the Council could not rely upon or trust. Would they have been that deceitful or were they simply deceived themselves?

“Whatever it was that broke out made short work of him. Did you see it?” inquired Vessan.​

Mala spoke up then as he knelt beside Sentry's ruined chassis and carefully undid the wires and connectors that held the droid's memory core. "He knows." Slowly he stood with the core in hand and the droids ruined head in the other. Moments before it once had a oscillating red eye sensor and now it was dark.​

"We should get back inside. I can monitor her pain, and keep it down right now. But we need to get back inside." Te'lorn stated calmly.​

"Agreed. We do not want to be out in one of these storms," Mala added while wrapping the memory core in his cloak to shield it from the rain. "It will get worse with what Noro has done and the Temple will be the safest place for her. Can she be moved?"​

TAG: @BLemelisk , Ktala , @MandoBones , @Mitth_Fisto, @Skywalker_T-65, @The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar,

Chewbacca89 and BLemelisk like this.
  13. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Briiana was pleased with Calen's speed as he prepared the items from his medkit that she had requested, though she was far too distracted with the girl in her arms to say anything to him. After she requested that he hand her whatever he had, he looked down at what he held in his hands. Briiana noted that he was deciding what would be best for the moment, and felt a bit of relief when she realized he had a fairly good idea of what she needed.

Moments later, he handed her an antiseptic, which she carefully took from him, hugging Melina's form against her with one arm, and supporting the rest of her body with the Force. It was a strain she was not used to, as she rarely attempted telekinesis due to her strong dislike of doing anything she was not good at. But she didn't have a choice now, and simply put all of her concentration into the effort, while she quickly cleaned the wound. She knew it was hardly a thorough job, but it was the best she could manage at the moment. Dropping the empty bottle without heed to where it might fall, she took the next bottle from Calen's hand. Pausing for a moment to identify its contents, she then gently smoothed the cream over the girl's wound, before letting that bottle drop beside the last.

Just then, Briiana suddenly became aware that one of the other Jedi was close, and the distraction caused her to almost drop the Padawan. Jerking her other arm up, she supported her again before she fell, her eyes flashing as she looked up quickly at the new arrival. Looking back at Calen, she realized he had bandages and pills in his hands, and readjusted Melina once again. Reaching down even more carefully than before, she took the bandages, and gently applied them to the wound, handing him the rest when she was done. Her fingers paused over the pills for an instant as she heard the other Jedi call over his shoulder, “Te’lorn, she needs you."

Grasping the girl more firmly, she took the pills from Calen, giving him a quick smile, then placed them in Melina's good hand, which she had rested against her chest. She didn't want to force them down her throat, after all. As she returned her other hand to its original position supporting the girl's legs, she heard Calen ask, //She's going to make it, right?// She could hear the concern in his voice, and it was only emphasized when he repeated, //Right?//

Briiana looked down, giving him a tight smile. //Yes, she'll be fine. The healer's here, anyway.// Looking back up, she finally acknowledged the Khil Knight's question. "Short work of who? And no, we didn't see him. I did manage to burn him, though." She smirked, then looked past him as the healer arrived. The woman came to stand beside Briiana, who shifted uncomfortably, but remained where she was because of the girl.

Te'lorn, or at least Briiana assumed it was her, spoke almost immediately. "We should get back inside. I can monitor her pain, and keep it down right now. But we need to get back inside," she reemphasized. Unnecessarily, Briiana thought, but kept her opinions to herself. Before she could respond, another Jedi spoke up. Briiana turned sharply, not having noticed him before.

"Agreed. We do not want to be out in one of these storms." Briiana noticed that he placed something in his cloak with some care. "It will get worse with what Noro has done and the Temple will be the safest place for her. Can she be moved?"

Finally Briiana got a chance to speak, and her annoyance showed through. "The healer just said we should move. Do you think she'd say that if Melina couldn't be?" she snapped. She glared at him for a moment, then realized it wasn't worth her while, and looked back to said healer, her eyes narrowed. "Well, let's go, then," she said abruptly, turning back toward the temples.

//Sorry, Padawan. I can be rather short-tempered, I know,// she offered, somewhat apologetic, over the link with Calen. //Thank you for your help with Melina. You did very well. I guess we just have to get her back to the temples, and then it'll be out of our hands.// Glancing at him again, taking in his soaked clothing, and remembering the earlier run, she frowned. //Are you good for the walk back?//

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, BLemelisk, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65, all

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Mipah Sole
    Standing in the rain

For a while the Master, singular to their group, finally regained his composure and they had set out. Only by then they had little in the way to find beyond the remains from Sentry, a mystery never to be solved unless the droid had been very lucky and he enough free time and parts to repair it. The padawan was wounded, probably what had given the Master such pause, and a lightsaber wound that matched that of the droids. Why she had not been finished as the droid had and where the missing members of their group where he did not know, and did not fully concern himself as he doubted a Jedi could of done this, rather whatever had started Sentries haste had to been the root cause. A cause that made his hearts quicken, the enemy was here. How he did not know, but perhaps the droid. . .

The archaivist was already removing the memory core and head of the droid, more adroitly then Mipah presently could. To which he gave a silent nod as he stood exposed to rain and letting it soak his weary form unlike the cowled Jedi, the rain dripping into his blow-hole causing a small harumph to expell the gathering waters into a misty cloud every short while. "I will collect what she left of performing." he simply stated. With his vision others were better suited to carry the padawan. He worried if he did so he would collide some delicate bit against a doorway as he carried her, leaving her in worse condition. Still he could gather the materials the Padawan had been working on and bring them in as the others saw to her.

TAG: @BLemelisk , @Ktala , @MandoBones , CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, @Skywalker_T-65, @The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar,

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  15. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Jedi Knight(?) Noro
    Noro’s Cave, Tython

Noro struggled as he dragged the unknown man through the rough terrain. They reached a sheer rock wall. His cave. Noro and his Master, Wroostri Glarn, had secretly constructed it shortly before his freezing. The storm continued to rage. Noro supposed that Tython had taken over his handiwork now.

"You do realize I still don't trust you right? I can tell you're not a fan of the Jedi, just the darkness inside you is enough for that,"the man said before a coughing fit took hold. Getting that out of his system, he started anew, "Where are you taking me exactly?"

Noro turned his shaggy head to the side and studied him for a moment. Should he reveal his true mission here? No, not yet. His Master had warned him about keeping the utmost secrecy concerning his plans. Instead he said, “You don’t need to trust me. You just need to do as I tell you. You have no idea about the ‘darkness’ you think you sense in me. I am taking you to a safe place to recover. My smaller go-bag got left behind in the Temple. This cave will have everything we need. I will open it up, now.”

With that, he helped the man sit down and approached the wall. Noro, called upon the Force started to heat the rock wall up slightly. As the rock heated up, a razor thin line of a doorway appeared. A slight key-hole appeared on the “door.” While keeping the door heated, Noro began to build a breeze. Not a powerful breeze, but a gentle, delicate one. He worked the wind in the palm of his hand and compressed it into a shape. He increased the speed of the wind greatly in his palm. It swirled rapidly until it came to form a key. He struggled at first to keep its shape, but then mastered it. The key was as solid as metal, and was made out of nothing but air! He inserted the “key” into the heated rock doorway.

The rock door suddenly swung open. Noro released the “key” back into the Force and stopped heating the door. He picked up the man and helped him hobble inside the “cave.” Noro supposed it could be called a cave; it was inside a mountain and was composed of rock. But it was hardly a dark, damp, or nasty place. It was an elegant lair draped in red furniture and ceiling fabric. There were musical instruments, a bar, small library, and various equipment. A small cleaning droid buzzed around dusting a table. The place was immaculate considering its age. Then again it was being kept up by droids and had been sealed from the outside world.

[​IMG]

“Take a seat, my friend. I will get you some medical supplies.” Noro opened a desk and pulled out a stimpack and handed it to the man. “So what is your name? I am Noro.”

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, ALL

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Tython

His worries were eased to a degree with Briiana's reply. 'Yes, she'll be fine. The healer's here, anyway.' The smile on her face was slight, and tight as well, but it was there. And with the healer present along with the older jedi, but what had taken them so long? His mind abruptly sidetracked. They should have come the moment they learned Melina had been in danger! He didn't think to block these thoughts from the link as he tried to process them. In his thoughtful state of mind he missed most of Briiana's conversation with another jedi, he thought he was a khil, but wasn't certain. "We should get back inside. I can monitor her pain, and keep it down right now. But we need to get back inside." Relief flooded the young jedi, reminded again that the healer was here, which could only mean things would be looking up, as soon as they got inside at any rate. Still, why hadn't they come immediately? He understood the need for patience, and that was all good, but not when it endangered another jedi's life right?

"Agreed. We do not want to be out in one of these storms." He nodded, the needed to get inside before it got worse, especially Melina. He glanced worriedly over to the other padawan in concern. But followed both confused and angered him. "It will get worse with what Noro has done and the Temple will be the safest place for her. Can she be moved?" At first he merely frowned. Hadn't the healer just said they should get back inside? Why would she say that if she didn't think Melina could be moved? First he had been part of possibly making Melina hurt more by delaying with the others, and now this! They needed to get out of the rain! His own comfort and pain from the stinging rain and biting winds could be put up with, but Melina needed to get out of it. Apparently Briiana felt the same, for which he was relieved. "The healer just said we should move. Do you think she'd say that if Melina couldn't be?" The anger and annoyance in Briiana's voice was matched the same very visible emotions on his face, mixed with that of concern as he occasionally glanced at the wounded padawan. It lashed out in an empathic wave, mild for most, fiercer for the jedi who ignited it, and strong for Briiana due to the mental link.

"Well, let's go, then." He calmed and came back to himself, though the feelings remained, they were no longer lashing out, though still easily felt by Briiana. He followed her as she began heading back to the temple, eager to get himself and the other padawan out of this mess. 'Sorry, Padawan. I can be rather short-tempered, I know.' She said over the link to him. 'Thank you for your help with Melina. You did very well. I guess we just have to get her back to the temples, and then it'll be out of our hands.' He looked up to meet her eyes as they walked. They appeared concerned as she looked him over. 'Are you good for the walk back?' He nodded, silent in thought. He couldn't figure it out though. If his master were here he would have asked him, but he wasn't. Briiana was here however, she might be able to explain and provide a solution. 'Why didn't they come to help when they knew she was in trouble? Why wait when she could have died from it?' His silver eyes glimmered, the beginnings of a tear in one eye, as he gazed in an uncomprehending state at what had happened earlier. There had been no time to ask earlier, what with Melina being in danger, but as they were heading in now, that danger was passing and he felt free to ask.

Tag: The_Zeltron, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, BLemelisk, Skywalker_T-65, All

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mala Palerma

Tython

He should have been irked by the tone addressed toward him and although he narrowed his eyes at Briiana, he released his anger into the Force and let go of a heavy breath before he spoke. "Such disrespect is unbecoming of a Jedi of your rank, Knight Shapur. Especially in the presence of Padawans," he said nothing more and turned on his heel to return, Sentry's head tucked under his arm. There is too much anger here. The Darkside is clouding everything. I can sense it, I have felt it. Is being here on Tython causing us to behave this way? Is Tython protesting to that imbalance?

Mala held the hood of his cloak in place as he trotted back to the Temple, leaving the others to help Melina while he hurried to get the precious items he salvaged back inside where the weather of Tython could damage them no further. He was an archivist first and a peacekeeper second. His duty was to knowledge and he wasn't needed to help care for an injured Jedi.

Once through the threshold of the great Temple doors, he tossed back his hood and ran a hand through his damp hair. He looked back at the others before unwrapping the memory core of Sentry. Although there was little he could do as a warrior or a healer, he could at least help protect the rest by finding out what Sentry had seen. He would need help though from someone who had skills in data mining. A droid perhaps.​

Except the only droid I have seen active thus far is the one I am holding now.

Whoever had attacked Melina had made quick work of Sentry. He just hoped he could make the droid's sacrifice worthwhile.​

TAG: @BLemelisk , @Ktala , @MandoBones , @Mitth_Fisto, @Skywalker_T-65, @The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  18. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Calen's confusion and frustration with the other Jedi was broadcast strong and clear, and it only fed Briiana's anger. She pulled back, though, after she said what she had to say, and attempted to regain some control of her feelings as they moved out. One of the other Jedi didn't feel like letting it go at that, though...

"Such disrespect is unbecoming of a Jedi of your rank, Knight Shapur. Especially in the presence of Padawans." Briiana glanced around, finding the Lore Keeper with an expression much like her own on his face, and hers quickly changed to a smirk. //'Your rank?' Last time I checked, they didn't freeze any masters with us, so I'm pretty sure my rank is the same as yours. And the only aware Padawan here is mine.// She didn't even give a second thought to the fact that she had just referred to Calen as her Padawan. It didn't even occur to her that technically, he wasn't. She may have never had a Padawan before, but that didn't mean she didn't know what it felt like. After all, she had touched too many minds not to know.

With that, her mind returned to him, and she felt that, while no longer reaching out from him, his feelings about the way the other Jedi had delayed coming to Melina's side were still roiling within him. When she asked about how he was, he simply nodded. Figuring that he had too much on his mind at the moment to answer with words, she continued to walk in silence, waiting for him to bring up his concerns. She had a lot on her mind, too. Despite her arrogant reply, the Lore Keeper's words had stung, and she kept replaying them over and over. Was she going to affect Calen in a bad way? No, she couldn't let herself think that, or she would most definitely end up doing so. She would just have to keep her emotions under closer control... if she could. She wasn't so sure she was able to, or even wanted to.

After a few moments, Calen broke through her thoughts again, asking, //Why didn't they come to help when they knew she was in trouble? Why wait when she could have died from it?// Briiana looked down at him, and realized he was on the verge of crying, and instantly all of her worries about doing him harm evaporated. The others were the ones who were setting a bad example. How did they expect to lead when they were breaking the moral laws even one so young already knew? If she hadn't been holding a Padawan in her arms already, she would have offered to take him into them. Instead she just focused on replying.

//Sometimes, Padawan, Jedi who have been Jedi too long are overcautious. They let a form of fear take over their thoughts. Only their fear is of acting out of the more recognizable versions of fear.// She realized she was over-complicating it, and he probably wouldn't understand unless she explained a little better. //They thought coming to help Melina could be a trap, designed to destroy us all by using her as bait. So they waited, hoping to make sure the Jedi Order survives. They believed that, even if she died, they would be doing the right thing, because some who had our beliefs would live on to fight against evil.// She smiled gently down at him. //They didn't mean to do anything wrong. They were just trying to decide which was the best way to do what was right.// She hoped the explanation would placate him. She really didn't have much more to offer, as, even as she spoke, she was covering her own frustration with the others. And besides, she didn't believe as they did. She just understood what they believed.

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, BLemelisk, Skywalker_T-65, All

19. BLemelisk

Aug 19, 2003
    Crashed Vessel

The storm began to abate as quickly as it had materialized and so did most of the group of Jedi, as Te’lorn deemed it best to get the injured girl back inside the Temple. Palerma retrieved the Sentry droid’s memory unit in hopes of finding a way to discover its final recording of the attacker. It was an excellent idea, yet Vessan stayed behind the group at the ship just as a bulky Herglic knight announced he would gather the supplies which had been Melina’s original objective.

“I’ll give you a hand Mipah, name’s Vessan,” he whistled slightly through his hullepi. His memory of the names of the Jedi on the project was mostly recovered, but assumed that it didn’t work both ways.

He went to bring a boot up onto a piece of twisted metal that had once been decking, and heard a small and quick exchange between the Lore Keeper and Briiana and the Padawan Calen. He finished the meter tall climb and turned around to see them, the last of the group, start toward the Temple. He could tell a telepathic exchange was being had between the three of them given his own skill at the technique, but out of respect for privacy didn’t attempt to butt in. Felian did however ascertain the feeling it wasn’t a happy chat.

Kicking around some storage lockers with the other Jedi knight, he managed to find a small field-surgeon bag, among some other hard foodstuffs. “I really hope they have nutrient paste here somewhere,” he jokingly said toward the Herglic, “I don’t have teeth and I am not making myself water blended with swamp ferns for as long as it takes us to get off-world.” He shuddered recalling a time during the last war where he had been without supplies for three weeks.

He swung open one of the doors, and a large duffle fell partly out on his feet. It was unzipped halfway, and several lightsaber hilt-size packages slid out. He knelt down and saw the bag was full of them. Too big to be food paste tubes, they were a survivalist’s next best thing: long-life glowtubes. His species was unable to smile as they had no jaws, but a feeling of relief came over him and he whistled loud enough for Mipah to hear.

Vessan craned his neck skyward, measuring the daylight. “It’ll be getting dark in a few hours, and we’ll be able to get that Temple lit up nicely! Force knows what a thousand years has done to this place’s powerplant.”

Suddenly, he remembered Palerma and the droid memory core. Looking out of a hole in the hull, he couldn’t see him outside. Channeling through the Force the Lore Keeper’s essence and location just inside the Temple, he spoke freely through the energy field. The Khil made sure he was attuned to his nearby Herglic friend also, who he knew had a reputation for working with mechanical devices. [Mala, Mipah, what do you think we need to decipher that core? We might be able to hook it up to some datapads from this ship, enough to get the visual data off it at least.]

TAG: Mitth_Fisto, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Everyone

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mala Palerma

Jedi Temple, Tython

He heard Shapur but gave her no response. It would have been a waste of words and simply aggravated them both. Still, her words stung as much as his had to her. He had been a master, perhaps not in rank but in title, at one time. He would have been one in rank had his Padawan survived Ruusan. But the child hadn't and he remained a Knight, not a failed teacher but simply one who had not seen a student through to the trials due to unforeseen circumstances that were out of his control.​

Thinking about his deceased Padawan left a pang of guilt in his chest and he tried to release the emotion into the Force but it would not leave him. Instead he simply pushed it back down into the pit within his soul where he has kept it ever since the boy had died. His self-recrimination was interrupted with a mind linking with his and he focused on who and the words spoken, grateful for the distraction.​

[Mala, Mipah, what do you think we need to decipher that core? We might be able to hook it up to some datapads from this ship, enough to get the visual data off it at least.]

/That and a power source, unless there is an astromech on board that ship or in this Temple still functioning?/ he replied. /Also, find the ship's distress beacon and bring it back or disable it. Noro and the attacker may try and use it./

TAG: @Mitth_Fisto BLemelisk ALL

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Tython

'Sometimes, Padawan, Jedi who have been Jedi too long are overcautious. They let a form of fear take over their thoughts. Only their fear is of acting out of the more recognizable versions of fear.' He wasn't sure he understood it all, feeling like he was someone without hands trying to grasp an object. It didn't really make sense, weren't the older jedi supposed to not feel fear anymore? He was about to ask, his eyes still wet with growing unshed tears, when Briiana continued. 'They thought coming to help Melina could be a trap, designed to destroy us all by using her as bait. So they waited, hoping to make sure the Jedi Order survives. They believed that, even if she died, they would be doing the right thing, because some who had our beliefs would live on to fight against evil.' Now that definitely didn't make any sense to the young jedi, and it wasn't at all his master's fault in her attempts to explain it. He understood wanting to make sure jedi lived on somehow, but to him that made it all the more important that they should have gone after her. To not do so would only make things worse, how could the older jedi think like this? 'They didn't mean to do anything wrong. They were just trying to decide which was the best way to do what was right.' He thought he got that much at least. They had been trying to decide how not to do wrong and ended up doing wrong because of it. He had accidentally experienced that situation once, but on a minor event.

'But M- Briiana, I thought full Jedi weren't supposed to feel fear anymore?' Calen was unsure if he had asked this correctly, his slip of the tongue at the beginning nearly forgotten in the swirling thoughts that flew and fluttered about his mind, fighting for which got to be asked first. But if jedi weren't allowed to feel fear, didn't that mean they couldn't feel fear anymore at some point? 'And if they didn't go to help her, wouldn't we need the supplies still? Wouldn't we be in even more danger of us all dying with one of us gone?' He held his head in his hands, it was getting harder to think in the maelstrom of emotion swirling inside him, and he had rarely ever wanted to curl up in a corner and let it out as much as he did now. He felt tired suddenly, as if needed another centuries long sleep that he had only just awoken from. He wondered what his master would have thought were he here. It was distressing not being able to remember the details of his being placed with the others, and all memories of his master seeming vague. The others didn't seem to suffer from anything affecting their memories.

The young jedi slumped against one of the walls, though he didn't slide down to the floor, it was clear he would have loved to give in to that desire. His tearful eyes were weary, showing every ounce of unconcealed emotion and exhaustion. He had wondered on occasion if he was a bad jedi, well bad padawan at least, assuming he was even that still without a master, as he had always had problems with his emotions and anything related to either the control branch of the force and control in the more natural meaning of the world itself. Jedi were supposed to be constantly in control, not supposed to feel emotion, though he had not figured out yet how that was possible, and were certainly not supposed to feel weak as he did now. "Am I a bad jedi?" The comment, which remained little more than a whisper, slipped unconsciously out of his mouth.

Tag: The_Zeltron, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, BLemelisk, Skywalker_T-65, any who apply

22. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Briiana closed her eyes briefly, Calen's whirlwind emotions sweeping over her as he asked, //But M- Briiana, I thought full Jedi weren't supposed to feel fear anymore?//

She noted his slip, but the question in her mind was why he bothered to correct it. Then she pushed that aside. He had far more important questions that needed answers, and she could ask her own later, if she so chose. Debating how to answer, her desire to shield the others in front of him growing thinner with each passing moment, she was almost relieved when he continued before she could speak.

//And if they didn't go to help her, wouldn't we need the supplies still? Wouldn't we be in even more danger of us all dying with one of us gone?// Calen's head was in his hands when Briiana looked down, and, reaching into his mind, she felt the emotions and thoughts that were overwhelming him. The confusion, the weariness, the doubt. She knew them all too well, and sighed. She had also been a Padawan when she learned how devastating they could be, and she had no desire for Calen to learn as she had. She avoided answering him immediately, his questions taking a back seat to his current distress.

They had arrived in front of the temple again without Briiana actually noticing, doubtless because of the intensity of the conversation they had been involved in, and now Calen leaned against the nearest wall, looking as though he could hardly support himself. Briiana's face tightened in pain, and she looked away. She couldn't stand to see him doing this, especially when her arms were curled around another Padawan.

"Am I a bad jedi?" The whisper was all she could take, and her eyes closed tightly, her body so tense each muscle was hard as a rock. Without looking back, she called over her shoulder, her voice hoarse, "Te'lorn, can you take Melina?"

While she waited for the healer to respond, praying that it would be in the affirmative, Briiana spoke over the mental link to Calen. //No! No, you're not. How can you think you're a bad Jedi when you're following your conscience, even when others think it's wrong? That's the bravest and best thing a Jedi can do. I don't think you've done anything wrong, so why do you care what they think?// Briiana paused. She had plenty more to say, but she would prefer to be alone with him when she did. //Please, Padawan, come here.// Extending herself slowly into his mind, she offered, //I can help you regain control for now, if you'll let me.//

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, BLemelisk, Skywalker_T-65, All

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Mipah Sole
    Crashed Vessel, Tython

Stepping to the ship the smaller alien Jedi introduced himself as Vessan, "Thank you." he replied with a slight bow.Bending down he side-stepped into ship, his eyes closed as he had to sidle his way through the corridors or doorways between any meaningful open spaces. He set about seeing to collecting a fresh stack of supplies from inside, but first he paused and opened himself to the ship, seeing it through the eyes of the force, and how it should be verses how it was. One thing was very clear, the ship was scrap. Which meant that he didn't feel bad he simply ripped out the emergency transponder with a combination of sheer strength and a force pull. The other Jedi was excited over glow rods, which would save their sabers energy for battle, but to him he simply shrugged as he wedged back into a compartment and set back to piling up possibly usefull containers of food stuffs.

As he was intruded by a mental conversation he harumphed as he pulled a cord loose to lash a couple containers side by side for greater stability when he carried them. [I'll grab what I can. Might take two trips.] With that he noticed something when he went for another container, although the container was empty he propped it up so that the other Jedi could load whatever he found into it, what caught his senses though was a tool kit. Gingerly he lifted the box in his hands and smiled, where all else was simple questions of yes or no, here was the means beyond the force to change the answers. Perhaps they could get what they wanted out of Sentry after all.

TAG: Crashed ship, and mental commune

24. BLemelisk

Aug 19, 2003
    Crashed Vessel

/That and a power source, unless there is an astromech on board that ship or in this Temple still functioning? Also, find the ship's distress beacon and bring it back or disable it. Noro and the attacker may try and use it./

[Copy that.]

Vessan finished gathering up the fallen glow-rods and placed them back in the bag, drawing one of his saber hilts off his belt. Fortunately for the Jedi, galactic technological near-singularity meant the design of spacecraft had changed little in the past thousand years. This was evident as he identified the freighter’s transponder suite very near where it would have been on a vessel contemporary with the Ruusan Jedi.

He ignited his blue lightsaber to run through the device, but turned the corner to find Mipah, who slowly and deliberately tore it from its housing. Looking at his blade and then realizing a comms unit like that might be useful to them in the future, he deactivated the saber and hung it again from his belt. “Better idea. Make sure we bring it back inside with us.”

Returning to where he had begun his scavenging, he threw open a few more compartments to find the remaining food packages. He crammed all he could fit into the duffle bag, and hoisted it onto his right shoulder, then placed all the remaining in the empty box found by the Herglic. He also pulled the field surgeon bag onto his other shoulder, and looked to the other Jedi and noticed he took great interest in a mechanical kit of some kind. Probably something to extract that data.

“I’m heading back in, I’ll drop this stuff off and give the dressings to Te’lorn for that padawan.”

Without another word he moved out of the ship, careful to dodge the errant jagged durasteel edge, and started at a brisk pace back toward the Temple. With the clouds mostly clear, he saw the true extent of the ruins – the place was in sad shape, a far cry from what it had been all those centuries ago. In the same instant he could see into the past, see their brilliantly finished edifices as flocks of birds flew overhead through a crisp, pure sky. The contrast was stark indeed.

A few minutes of walking the dark musty halls, and he ran into Palerma, the Sentry unit’s datacore clutched in his hands. “Lore Keeper!” he called out good-naturedly, “I’ve got a bag with med supplies here that I’m sure our resident Healer can make good use of. Then, I say we get Mipah and get to work figuring out what we’re up against. We can’t let this situation get the better of us, not after what Master Sule said he was running from.”

TAG: CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mitth_Fisto, The_Zeltron, Yuul_Shamar, Ktala, ALL

Tim Battershell likes this.
  25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Tython

He was tired, he was tired, weary, and wanted almost nothing more than to fall into his bed. Nothing more than to fall into his bed and awaken to his master's gentle and humor toned voice at finding him still in bed so late into the morning. The image was changed slightly now, with his master there of course, the voice that was getting more vague all the time, no matter how he reached at it, but Briiana was there as well, her voice sounding soft with a mixture of humor and feigned annoyance. That wasn't true, neither of the images was. His bed and room no longer existed, save perhaps for shambling walls looking ready to fall apart. Were things different, were they not in the situation they were in, he would have been more curious at how quickly he had taken to Briiana. She was the first person he'd really spoken to since waking into this horrific reality were they were the only jedi left and everything on Tython he knew was in shambles and ruin. She was an anchor keeping him from tied to the world and preventing his collapse, no matter how much he wanted to.

Truly she was the closest thing he had to a master here. He wasn't really comprehending all of these things like an older jedi might, he was only 12, and that barely, so was unable to grasp most of it. He wanted to think of her as such, and it was all to easy with the thoughts and memories of his true master fading away, but he was scared she'd turn him away. They'd known each other less than an hour, though it felt like much longer with everything that had and was taking place, and he didn't think he would be able to take it. If he were actively thinking this. He wasn't. He was far to tired and emotional to even begin to consider it and put it into those words, the only feeling too complicated for him to completely grasp as of yet. But it did exist.

Instead though, he was leaning, slumping in exhaustion more accurately, against the wall desperate in his attempts to stay awake. It was a floundering and failing attempt at best. If he blinked and ended up opening his eyes to find out he had slept a day away, he would not be overly surprised. Worried beyond account at whether Melina was better, but not at all surprised. He didn't hear his master, Briiana, speak to the healer. He was staring off at nothing save the wall opposite him, though he didn't really see it. He felt the feeling of his master/Briiana talking to him through their mental conversation link, briefly keeping him awake and giving him something to hold on to. 'No! No, you're not. How can you think you're a bad Jedi when you're following your conscience, even when others think it's wrong? That's the bravest and best thing a Jedi can do. I don't think you've done anything wrong, so why do you care what they think?'

Had he the energy for it he would have managed a slight smile. He was brave? He didn't really think of himself as that, but it gave him a warm feeling to hear her say it. 'Please, Padawan, come here.' He looked up, and tried, he really did, to begin walking forward even as he felt her gently extending herself deeper into his mind. 'I can help you regain control for now, if you'll let me.' That would be nice. He didn't so much as say it, or purposefully think it in a conversational manner, merely felt it. But he was tired. as he took his steps in continuing towards Briiana, his master as he wanted to think of her as, his legs buckled, giving in to the strange sense of exhaustion that had been following him to some degree since he had thawed. staved off by confusion and adrenaline. He stumbled and slumped to the floor, his eyes looking up at Briiana's own, barely getting off a 'Sorry mast-' before already succumbing to his weariness and passing out.

Tag: The_Zeltron, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Skywalker_T-65, Ktala, BLemelisk, all