main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Role Playing Community's Third Annual Christmas / Winter Ball

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Solo29
    Lobby

The sounds of conversation and the upbeat rhythms of the band could already be heard wafting through the air as Solo29 approached the main doors to the lavish hotel and entered into the grand lobby. The Holiday Ball had been a tradition in the RPF forums for as far back as Solo could remember and now that she finally had a chance to attend one, she ended up showing up late. She sighed and handed her coat off to the attendant at the door. Some things never changed. Oh well, might as well forget it and focus on having fun.

Stepping further into the lobby, Solo scanned the area for her fellow guests and grimaced a bit upon noticing the elaborate dress some were exhibiting. Of course, the invitation had made a point to dress to impress, but she would have none of that. She wasn't into the whole fancy dress-up thing and opted instead to wear something that made her comfortable rather than try to be someone she wasn't. The simple outfit consisted of tanned pants tucked into knee-high boots, a white shirt, which was tight in all the right places, and a navy blue jacket reminiscent of the one Han wore in ESB. To complete the Solo-esque getup, she even made a point to wear a gun rig that hung low about her waist and housed a modified DL-44 on her right thigh. To go with the casual outfit, she had decided to tie up her light brown hair into a tight pony tail. It was perfect. Being new to this whole thing, there should be no mistaking who she was now.

Taking a deep breath, she started across the lobby again, making her way to a desert table to grab a drink.

TAG: Any

2. KIRA-SHAY

KIRA-SHAY Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2007
    IC: Kira
    ~The Lobby~

Kira hadn't been waiting long when a very impressive purple Ferrari drew up outside the hotel. She thought she heard the engine rev a few times before the sound was drowned out by Sarge's gunship. That has to be one of the lads, she mused, rolling her eyes. Her suspicions were confirmed as [b]Prudii[/b] emerged, looking very suave in his tux. Not bad, she'd half expected him to turn up in his Mando armour...

Kira shifted her weight from the wall and waved as Prudii grabbed a glass of champagne. He appeared a bit on edge, but then he also appeared oblivious to her presence, having walked straight past her. Smiling to herself, Kira took the initiative and walked over. The waiter saw here approaching and offered her a glass of champagne also, but she refused, requesting a Cinzano instead. [color=indigo]"I can't stand the stuff - it tastes foul."[/color] She grinned at Prudii as the waiter handed her a flute of Cinzano instead. Taking a sip of her drink, Kira was about to compliment Prudii on his choice of outfit, when Imperial Hammer tapped a mic in the Golden Hall. Kira hissed a "He's starting!" and grabbed Prudii's arm, dragging him through the archway before he could protest. Stumbling to the back of the crowd, Kira listened to the announcement.

[i][color=darkblue]"Hello, yes hello. Hello everyone... Real quick, I just wanted to thank you all for coming to this Ball. Its good to come together as a Community and celebrate the holidays, and I hope you all will have a good time. We have stuff goin' on throughout the evening, so stay a while. I hope to be able to get a bit of time with each of you, so look for me and remember to have fun. And now, your music for the evening..."[/color] [/i]

The band began a rendidtion of Jingle Bell Rock. Not a bad choice, but Kira was more inclined towards 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day', or 'Merry Xmas Everybody'. Maybe she would have to request those at some point... It just wouldn't do for her American cousins to miss out on the joys of Wizzard and Slade. Taking another sip of her drink, Kira turned to Prudii;

[color=indigo]"It looks like this is going to be fun."[/color] Her trademark mischievous grin appeared.
    [color=indigo]"I would suggest grabbing some food, but I'm still waiting for my Padawan. He said he'd be here soon..."[/color] Kira looked around the room again, making sure [b]lokust[/b] hadn't slipped past her.

[b]TAG: Verd_beskar_prudii, lokust, anyone[/b]

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha

A large sonic boom was heard from the sky, as well as a large crimson blur being seen as the Crimson Phoenix II slowed down from hypersonic speeds, to land at the landing platform for the hotel.

Exiting this craft, down the boarding ramp was Kev-Mas Colcha, Kage Umbris of the Templars of Twilight. He entered into the lobby of the hotel for this special occasion, dressed not in his usual battle armor, but instead in his dress uniform, which he deemed suitable for the event.

Entering the lobby area, he stood there, waiting for somebody to take notice of him, remaining silent until spoken to.

TAG :: Anyone

4. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    IC: Jen
    On the steps to get to the conversavatory room

Jen smiled as she saw his name come up on her cell phone. She immediately picked up her cell phone and couldn't help but giggle when she talked to him, she loved hearing his beautiful, perfect, yet gentle voice, she couldn't wait just to see him, just to hold him, just to feel him around her. She walked up the steps that would lead her to the conservatory room after he called her. As she walked towards there, she felt a gentle, warm breeze and sighed. She would be with her love soon. All her problems seemed to have disappeared the instant she saw him across the conservatory looking away. Her heart just immediately jumped and there was a knot in her tummy. She loved the view from here, so beautiful to look at the amazing stars, even better to see them with a special person like him. She loved his kisses, she loved the warmth of his hugs. Everytime she was near him or even thought about him, she got butterflies and just couldn't stop giggling. Jen smiled and slowly walked over to greet him, as she got nearer to him, she felt like jumping on top of him, wanting to put her arms around him, not wanting to let go. Everything felt great,as she tapped him and they greeted each other warmly and silently. True love's language is silence, and she was clearly in love with him and couldn't live without him. Everything about him was just so perfect, his eyes, his perfect smile, his lips, his shyness, just everything, she couldn't describe it. This was the way she wanted it, under the stars, under all the darkness. "Hey, baby." she said finally after a tight embrace that lasted for a while.

Tag: Chuckles

5. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Vincent Mikaru

Not far behind the Crimson Phoenix II, traveling at a much slower rate, with much less haste, was the Baudo-class Yact known as, The Esme. Its slightly modified engines hummed softly as it descended towards the landing platform beside the Phoenix. Vincent, clothed in his traditional Black and Silver outfit emerged from the ramp not long after landing.

His, light blue coloured eyes scanned the walkway from the platform to the hotel. He was much more observant in life now, not paranoid, just aware. He moved briskly from the ship, to the lobby of the hotel, looking around for anyone he noticed, and he couldn't help but notice his 'other half'. "Kev," he said quietly, "am I unable to get away from you even for the holidays?"

Tag: Kev

6. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha

"You say that like its a bad thing," said Kev-Mas lightly, looking to his friend with his crimson-hued cybernetic eyes, "Happy Life Day by the way."

TAG :: Vincent, anyone else

7. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Vincent Mikaru

"You to my friend." Vincent continued to look around, "So, is there anything interesting going on? Music, Dancing, Food? Food better be good I don't want to take over the kitchen."

Tag: Kev-Mas, anyone.

8. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    IC: Thrawn1786

Thrawn carefully walked up the steps to the hotel, making sure she wasn't stepping on the hems of either her red velvet gown or her fur-trimmed black cape. Both had been expensive but well worth it, based on the looks she had received from some of the attendants outside in the lot.

Once inside, as the staff carefully took her cape, revealing her dress in its entirety-slightly off-shoulder and long sleeved-Thrawn sighed, starting to relax. Her final exams at school were over(and it had been a long, sometimes difficult semester)and things were going well in the EUC Senate and in her role as the Senate's Minister of Internal Affairs, so it was time to have some fun. And from the looks of things, unlike the last Christmas Ball she had attended, the party was just beginning instead of ending.

Tag: anyone

9. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Xany

The Golden Hall

Xany grinned at Ktala, unperturbed. "Serves me right for picking one from the middle, then, I suppose."

The hall quieted as I_H grabbed a mic and made his customary opening speech. (Happily, the mic didn't let out a squeal when he tapped it, for which Xany was grateful.) Following that, the band struck up a lively rendition of Jingle Bell Rock - nice! One of her favourite Christmassy songs.

The smell of food was also beginning to waft into the hall from the general direction of the lobby. Awesome.

"Let's go grab some food," Xany suggested brightly. "Something smells good."

TAG: Ktala, Sinre, Peng, Saint...

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: Bravo
    Lounge

After Nick downed the drink, Bravo could only smile at the man's remarks of thed rink. It was good to be around cool people like these two around this time of year.

"Been doing good Gunny," Bravo replied, noticing a butler setting down a ginerbread house and a glass of chilled cider on the bar counter, "Been super busy with life the past two years. Almost seems like who I was three years ago and who I am now..." Bravo looked thoughtful, as if going back through memories of the last three years, smiling at the shinning and tough times alike, and remembering foundly and where he was presently at the last year and a half of his exdous away from all he knew back home, "...Has changed," Bravo padded his chest with a open palm, "I'm still me by all means. Just free, now."

The butler moved off silently and started a fire in the fireplace.

Tag Gunny, Nick :)

11. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Gunny

Gunny nodded; he had changed as well. "I'm actually pretty new here," he said, "and I'm still learning things." "However, it's awesome when you get to meet new people, especially in a friendly environment such as this."

TAG: Guys

12. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    JEDI_TEEGIRLOO (aka Tee)

She was late as always. It was because she was fiddling with her hair. It kept frizzing out, which made her mad and she would have to start over again. How many times did she have to go through the same senario with her hair.

Finally it was done and she was able to show off the long sleek multi colored hair for all to see. It was red, brown and blonde. It looked good and she was proud as she walked in wearing a lilac shirt and black pants. Her long heeled black boots were up to her thighs.

Now to mingle with the guests. She hoped she wouldn't become a wallflower waiting by the punch hoping that someone would ask her to dance. She suddenly got a little scared thinking her worst fear.

No...that can't happen...it wont, people like me they really do...I think... I hope.

Getting nervous she saw that some of the RPF stars were about. Then there was her a nobody, who though had a one shot wonder with Way of the Ninja winning the summer's best New Non SW RPG. After all it could be just a fluke and she would fade away into nothingness.

Well this was her chance it was now or never. She walked in with butterflies in her stomach waiting to see if anyone noticed her.

TAG: Anyone, All

13. verd_beskar_prudii

verd_beskar_prudii Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2008
    IC: Prudii
    hotel

Taken completely by surprise, Prudii felt himself dragged through the crowd by his free arm. it was all he could do not to spill his champagne on the guests he was roughly dragged past. he glanced ahead at his assailant, noting that it was only Kira-Shay.

She stopped once they were in the Golden Hall and Prudii pulled his arm back to his side, rubbing it gingerly, a good-matured frown on his face. "Hello to you too," he whispered when Imperial_Hammer began his introductory speech. soon after he finished, Jingle Bell Rock began. Prudii frowned again, half hoping for "Don't Shoot Me Santa" but he doubted the band would be able to do the Killers justice.

"It looks like this is going to be fun." Kira looked at him, grinning in a way he could only take to mean she was going to try to pull something clever later. He made a mental note to keep an eye on her.

"I would suggest grabbing some food, but I'm still waiting for my Padawan. He said he'd be here soon..." she continued, looking distracted.

"Food sounds good," Prudii said, glancing in the direction from whence the scintillating aromas were set forth. His stomach emitted a low gurgle passing comets would be inclined to hear. "I like food."

Then his eye caught sight of something bright and armored strolling casually through the crowd. He waved at Sarge, noticing the trooper's...eclectic... choice of outfit immediately. He looked like one enormous plastoid decoration. A smile curled Prudii's lips. This would be an interesting night indeed.

Tag: Kira-Shay, Sarge, any

14. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Sarge
    Lobby

Food?

After Hammer's quick announcement and the music started playing, Sarge had managed to recognize several faces such as the Ktala-Xan-Saint trio over there that were hanging out with a couple others, there was Kira as well who was standing next to prudii who he didn't know quite well yet the other man waved to him so he politely waved back, and he had just noticed Tee walk in who he hadn't seen in a while before the scent managed to sneak into his helmet.

Just to make sure, he raised a hand and tilted his helmet up, just enough to get some of the ham-scented air into his nostrils to confirm it. Yes, there was food being cooked. And he liked ham. There was a mini-bar in the lobby but that wasn't where he was smelling it.

Lifting the red, Mountain Dew-filled sack onto his shoulder that was accompanied with the clatter of the several cans within, Sarge set a quicker-then-walking pace out of the lobby, following the scent and occasionally tilting his helmet up so his nose could have an easier time catching it and lead him to the source.

If he remembered the layout of the hotel correctly, he would be heading into the Melchior's Lounge which was where he would find the Villaro Bar. He guessed that the kitchens within there were responsible for the food.

And he was there. Carefully placing the red sack onto the floor next to him, Sarge took a seat at the bar and looked around. No ham, must still be cooking. There were drinks scattered around, but he had already brought his own. So...guess he was going to have to wait then until it was finished.

Sarge brought his hands back to his helmet and lifted the thing fully from his head before setting it down on the bartop. Brushing a hand through his shoulder-length, dirty blond hair to deal with whatever helmet hair he may have, his hazel eyes dropped down to the sack on the floor. Might as well start drinking now while he waited. Bending over in his seat, he retrieved one of the green cans within the sack and - remembering the dangers of shaken soda - carefully opened the can and was rewarded with no green sprayage that would've been a little unpleasant.

Taking his first, long sip, Sarge just remained in his seat while he waited, though he shifted here and there as he tried to find a comfortable sitting position. That was one of the only problems he had with Phase 1 armor; it was a little uncomfortable to sit down in.

TAG: Any

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: Bravo
    Lounge

Bravo nodded, remembering how nit was to be in this man's shoes. "We're always learning new things Gunny. But you are right, it is fun to meet people in this friendly place."

Tag Nick, Gunny :)

16. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Chukles
    Conservatory of Casper

Chukles hung up the phone, a smile brightening his face. He slipped the Motorola back into his pocket, and then noticed a lone violinist wander into the building. While he originally intended to go to the front door right away, the soft music held him in place. His gaze returned to the stars and he seemed to lose his conscious self for a moment.

A tap on his shoulder shook him out of his trance, and he turned to his left to see Jen standing there. Chukles was shocked for a moment, but a smile crossed his face. He stared into her eyes silently for a moment before standing to wrap his arms around her. The embrace lasted for an indeterminable amount of time, and when it ended Chukles heard a soft, "Hey, baby." Come from Jen. Chukles couldn't help but smile.

"Hey. I didn't think you'd make it." His smile changed, grew more whimsical. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised you were able to find me in here so quickly. You know me too well." He wrapped his arms around her for another moment before saying, "What say we go and join the party? I've been in here too long anyways."

TAG: Jen

17. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Mister_Master

Mister_Master smiles as he walks through the door of the hotel, twirling a cane in one hand, and carrying a large tray of burgers in the other. He sets the tray on a table and walks through the hotel, with a smile on his face and a spring in his feet.

MM was wearing a black suit, with black shoes, a black top hat, and carrying a black cane, and he had a candy cane striped tie.

Mister_Master jumped out into the middle of the lounge, and started singing and dancing. "Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells... Jingle All The Way... Oh What Fun... It Is To Ride... In A One Horse Open Sleigh, Hey. Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells... Jingle All The Way... Oh What Fun... It Is To Ride... In A One Horse Open Sleighhhhhhhhhhh. YAH!"

Tag: anyone in the lounge.

18. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: MASTERPRENN

Tonight was the night, then. After many years, many adventures, many places...tonight was the night.

The crisp December air, the evening dark pierced by sharp rays of light...it was indeed quite perfect. Perfect for eggnog. Perfect for missile toe. Perfect for Christmas carols, perfect for snow, perfect for presents. Most importantly for Prenn, though, it was perfect for a return. He'd been gone for a while, keeping in touch with the community whenever he could, though pretty far removed from all the action. But no more. Tonight was the night.

He cast a striking figure as he trotted up to the hotel's grand doors. Tweed overcoat (with the leather elbows of course), hanging over a light blue button up shirt, which lay ruffled over a plain black shirt. All this on top of light black slacks, and completed with a head of ruffled hair under a dark fedora.

He looked like an author, alright.

Canvass satchel in hand, pens in breast pocket, Prenn took a deep breath. He was by now stopped squarely in front of the doors, trying to gather as much courage as possible. With some steady resolve and a calm head, he walked in, optimistic that he'd meet some old friends, and be introduced to some new ones. Anything could happen, and fun was in the air. Tonight was the night.

TAG: Any who'd like to chat!

19. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna Veign seems to float into the Lobby in her full-length red Christmas gown, mostly covered with a long velvety wrap. The shoulder-length light brown hair and hazel green eyes seemed to glint with the light of the season. As Marna gazes on the Christmas trees, she knows she's in the right place.

"May I take your wrap?" a worker asks.

"Thank you." Marna replies while removing the wrap.

Marna decided to look around to see if there was anyone around that she knew. It has been a while since she's been around, but was hoping to get back and knew this would probably be a good start.

20. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax and Sa'Adi Adim
    The Lobby

It was that time of year again. The invitations to the annual Christmas/Winter ball had been sent out and Livi, who had been thoroughly disgraced by the behaviour of her escort last year, had decided not to emerge from her cosy basement again. Instead, for equal parts punishment and lulz, she had sent her two active characters in her place.

Thus it was that Markus Carfax, notorious hacker, and Sa'Adi ('Sakdi' to her friends) Adim, formidable cleric of Tyr, walked into the lobby of the GFM, already bickering bitterly.

"Lord Tyr give me patience, could you have made us ANY later?"

"I needed to wrap up a few things, okay? Give a man a break!"

Skadi glared down at her companion for the evening, who was scruffily attired in what she suspected was his only suit.

"Evidently the extra time was not given to your appearance." By contrast, she was wearing her formal cleric's robes- dark blue with silver embroidery that set off the holy symbol dangling around her neck. She'd also kept her longsword. It was something of a security blanket for her. Markus kept looking at it nervously.

"Oh, sod off." the hacker sulked, crossing his arms and looking around the room grumpily. Of course, one of the problems of being a fictional character is that you didn't meet too many real people. Even Skadi, the more sociable of the two, couldn't spot anyone she knew.

"I'm going to find the buffet." Markus declared, striding off in a random direction. Sighing and raising her hands in a mock appeal to her god, Skadi rushed after him.

This is ridiculous. Neither of us even celebrate 'Christmas' anyway.

[TAG anyone!

21. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    IC: PRINCESSCAMBRIA

It was a beautiful clear night for flying. The stars glistened like diamonds in the heavens. A sleek SoroSuub Horizon-class star yacht, being flown by ace clone pilots Wedge Antilles and Jagged Fel, came in for a flawless landing at the exclusive GFM Hotel. The guests in the yacht had started their little party onboard the luxury SSD Diva's Edge, owned and operated by the diva twins Jag4Me and PRINCESSCAMBRIA, with cocktails before taking the Innocent Twin for the short flight to the hotel for the ball.

After the Innocent Twin landed, the diva?s security moved into action quickly securing the area for the group to enter the hotel safely. The security team was lead by clone Jedi Master Kyp Durron along with his partners clone Jedi Knights Valin Horn and Zekk. Clone Jedi Master Corran Horn was on his own assignment guarding the enchanting s65horsey.

?All clear, your highness. Will you be needing a personal escort inside this evening?? asked the clone Jedi Master in his sexy baritone voice.

?That won?t be necessary tonight, Master Durron. I do believe we're in good hands,? the beautiful temptress gazed down at the handsome Twin Suns pilots in their black tuxes waiting at the bottom of the ramp and winked.

Cambria leaned over to Jag and lowered her voice, "It's a shame the boys didn't wear their uniform kilts tonight. I should have loved to seen them dance about with them on." She giggled, then headed for the exit.

?What shall we do first... eat, drink or dance?? asked Cam, a mischievous smile graced her face as she strolled down the ramp, careful not to trip on her elegant black velvet strapless gown. Wouldn't want a wardrobe malfunction at this juncture, she mused.

TAG: Jag4Me, Sabre, CrazyOldHermit, adaml83, any

22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Sith-I-5
    Location: Earth, specifically, the field round the back of DVC?s.

The first Christmas Ball had come alive with the presence of pashatemur, so he had hit on a radical idea to get her along to this one: send her an invite, stupid!

YES!

That was her response, not him jumping in the air and kicking his heels together, though, if you like...

He?d had to call in some favours from the Ancients, getting them to re-allocate three stargates from elsewhere and plant them close by on Earth; this Dixie world where pash? said she?d be; and one in RPF City, where the Ball was being held, this year.

Parked in the dry field behind DVC?s, Sithy paced in front of the six-legged Monkeylord mech as three of his favourite characters, this year, the twilek SGIS agent, Mitch Nifesta; pre-teen twilek jedi padawan, Fenlaka Zula; and the shamelessly ripped off from Stargate: Atlantis, Doctor Rodney McKay (wearing green SGA fatigues and packing a P-90 SMG) were fixing up the DHD control device to the first stargate.

[image=http://www.geocities.com/yavin_base/bs_pics/monkeylord.jpg]

McKay had fixed up arm-thick power leads from the Chappa?ai to the DHD, a waist high control console whose letters meant something.
    Sithy did not know, or care, as long as it got him to the next stage of the journey.

There was an odd but familiar momentary sound that the roleplayer could not immediately place, but then, from the boy, the words, ?Chevron One, encoded.?

Ah, McKay must be dialling up the destination word, he realised.

?Look, does he have to say that after each one?? The scientist rejoined after the third keypress and comment.

Sithy stopped pacing. ?Fen, go pick some flowers.?

The purple twi?lek stared back, at length, commenting, ?I think you are confusing me with Irisa?

?No, Fen." Mitch chimed in, "He's not asking you to collect flowers because he think you like them, but because he will need a bouquet for when we collect Pash? from her place. It is one of those ritualistic things that you would never have to worry about if you stayed in the Order.?

?Oh, right. Gotcha.?

Abruptly there was a horizontal geyser of fluid that noisily approached from the Ring of the Ancients transportation device, instantly calming into a vertical pool of liquid-like energy that continually rippled inside the artificial circular structure, though it was hard to tell what material the ring was made from, stone, metal, weathered plastics?

?Okay, we have a stable work-hole.? McKay was looking pleased with himself. ?PX4-391 awaits you.?

?Well as long as that?s Planet Dixie.?

?Well, of course it is; where else would it be??

Sith-I-5 ignored the affronted genius and signalled to the three to get up the boarding ladder into the huge mech. ?Okay, people. Saddle up, we?re going through!?

In a couple of moments, huge pistons propelling the fifty metre high, metal anthropod forwards, the Monkeylord plunged into the stargate, disappearing from Earth. Seconds later, the limpid pool dissipated, leaving the Ring behind like a giant Cola-flavoured Polo.

To be continued?

23. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    IC: CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit
    strolled down the ramp of the shuttle he and his fellow pilots had arrived in. He took in the splendor of their destination, but had to yet again adjust his tie. He looked at his friends, adaml83 and Sabre_11, and wondered if they were as uncomfortable in their tuxedos as he was. He was much more at home in his flight suit, and he wouldn't normally be caught at such events.

However, when the Diva Twins invited you to join them, one did not refuse them. He was willing to put up with the tux if it meant he could have one of the lovely ladies on his arm tonight. The trio walked over to a newly arrived Sorosuub yacht, and waited for the ramp to lower.

His discomfort left him as he took in the sight of the ladies at the top of the ramp. I really need to attend these things more often, he thought. He smlied as PRINCESSCAMBRIA, in her ravishing black strapless dress arrived at the bottom of the ramp. He bowed as he took her hand, kissing it gently. "Breathtaking, as always ladies." Then, he offered his arm to her.

Tag: Cam, Jag, Adam, Sabre.

24. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Jag4Me

On the short trip to the hotel we were entertained by Adam's and Sabre's antics. They must be the most charming pilots in the galaxy.

Jag had dressed carefully in a short black leather skirt, black silk blouse, and handgun heeled shoes. She selected a black pearl choker and matching bracelet to complete her outfit.

She picked up the bottle of Tattinger and box of truffles they had brought as a gift for Imperial_Hammer.

Jag giggled with Cam over how much fun it would have been to dance with their kilted pilots. "They really do look dashing tonight in their tuxedos. I wonder how long before they ditch their ties and jackets?", the small gang of friends could have been dressed in anything and still had a great time together. It was a nice change to dress up, and see the guys squirm in their suits.

"Let's see what there is to drink and check out the dancers", she suggested to Cam. Then taking Sabre's arm, they walked into the building.

Tag: Cam, Hermit, Becca, Adam, Sabre

25. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    IC: PRINCESSCAMBRIA

Hermit smiled as Cambria, in her ravishing black strapless dress, arrived at the bottom of the ramp. He bowed as he took her hand, kissing it gently. "Breathtaking, as always ladies." Then, he offered his arm to her.

"Let's see what there is to drink and check out the dancers", Jag suggested. Then taking Sabre's arm, they walked into the building.

Cam felt a blush creep up her cheeks. "Why thank you, Hermit. You don't look too bad yourself," she said, slipping her black gloved hand around his strong arm and giving it a little squeeze.

Adam, meanwhile, had taken a comm call off to the side and motioned for the group to go ahead.

As they entered the lobby and made their way into the lounge, the beauty and splendor of the season was fully evident in the decorations and festive tree displayed. "Wow... This hotel is absolutely beautiful," Cam remarked in awe.

In the middle of the lounge, there was Mister_Master wearing a black suit, with black shoes, a black top hat, and carrying a black cane, and he had a candy cane striped tie singing and dancing. "Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells... Jingle All The Way... Oh What Fun... It Is To Ride... In A One Horse Open Sleigh, Hey. Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells... Jingle All The Way... Oh What Fun... It Is To Ride... In A One Horse Open Sleighhhhhhhhhhh. YAH!" he belted out.

Cambria stifled a giggle. ?Well... Looks like we're just in time for the fun,? she grinned, wondering what kind of mischief they could get in to.

Tag: Jag, Hermit, Sabre, Adam, any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.