main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Senate

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Xanatos90, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    I suppose no one else has a mind of their own...

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    I've got an idea.

To all of those out there who like using their colors, know this. Unless you are active in the Senate's debates, you cannot use your given color. Failure to cooperate will result in expulsion from whatever parties you are a part of.

3. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    A very good idea.
    However, this DOES NOT MEAN SPAM!!!
    That is all.

OPPM
    OPPM

4. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Spamming will also result in expulsion from whatever parties you are a part of.

5. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    All members of the Senate or members of the boards who wish to become part of the Senate must report in now or forfeit your colors. You have... wait, I take it back. You DON'T have a week. Do it NOW!

6. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Do I have to report in? Or does the fact that you and I post here all the time kind of guarantee me my color? :p

7. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    You need not report in. Your presence here is known.

OPPMR234

8. Darth_JDD

Darth_JDD Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    :confused: what are you talking about.:confused:

9. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    The colors are assigned in the Senate, meaning that if you don't participate in the Senate, you don't use your color, so I suggest you participate, unless you want to stop using your 1950's teal. ;)

10. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    ...and begin using plain black text again.

I HATE OPPM!!!!!!!!
    ...x2
    x3

11. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I know, but it won't die.

OPPM

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

12. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    yes with a capital YYYEEESSSS!!!!!

13. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Yes what?

14. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    I don't have to have teal.

15. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    If you want to type in any color at all, you do.

OPPMx6

16. Admiral_Chiss

Admiral_Chiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2005
    Well I could less but whatever....Sign me up sity

17. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Whats the current debate?

18. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    DISCUSSION 3: Legend has it that Darth Plagueous discovered the power to manipulate the midichlorients in order to preserve life and to CREATE it.

A) Do you believe he DID achieve such power? Or was it all an empty boast?
    B) If yes, do you believe that Darth Plagueous was responsible for the "Virgin Birth" of Anakin Skywalker?

19. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Yes, I believe that this did happen. Whether or not he was involved with Shmi's conception is yet to be seen. I think it would be very interesting to see how Lucas would address the issue, and whether or not he intended for the two to coincide.

20. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    In case no one noticed, we asked that you be ACTIVE in the Senate! Does no one but Brad and I enjoy a good debate? I want MY apprentice to begin posting here immediately! It is essential to know of the STAR WARS galaxy to become a competent Sith lord on these boards, therefore, MY apprentice will have to PROVE his knowledge! (or at least his INTEREST!)

... Xanatos, Antilles, I'm not telling you to do this. It's part of my training program. However, you can if you wish.

21. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I'm not much into acient Sith History, So I concur with Brad. But May I suggest that the next debate be more OTC or Clone related

Plagueous could have achieved this power, due to the fact that he was an extremely powerful Sith Lord. But then, how could this sith lord of such power not forsee his own death at the hands of his own apprentice.

22. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Well I would be more active if there was better things to post about..

Anyways,I do not believe he attaained this power. Furthermore I believe Shimi's conception was cuased by the force to eliminate the Sith and purify itself.

23. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    I believe Plagueous had the power and that he DID cause Anakin's birth to bring about a second golden age. It worked... for a while. Or, perhaps he knew Palpatine would betray him and knew (cause he's really bombad powerful) that if he made the midichlorients give birth to Anakin, Anakin would unknowingly seek out his revenge and one day kill Palpatine.

DISCUSSION 4: What do you believe legend REALLY spoke of when it said "bring balance to the force?"

This one IS related to the movies, so I don't want anyone complaining, because if you remember, I told you to PM me any ideas you have for discussions, so it's not my fault you don't like the material. It's yours. PM me if you want a certain topic debated.

24. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    I believe the prophesy was for a person so strong in the force to balance the "tables", so to speak. Such as the Jedi, who numbered in the thoasands used only the "lightside" of the force, who overwhelmed the sith using the darkside. By killing both sides he made the "tables" even therefor balancing the force.

25. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    This one is kind of hard because he "brought balance to the Force" by killing off the Dark Side leaving only light. I suppose that in the end, the light that was there before he turned, and afterwords when he killed Palps balance out the darkness that surged for years, but I don't think that this is what the prophecy referred to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.