main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thriller The Sins of the Saints

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter VII: Family. And other problems.

Flat, Tarpenbekstr. 55, Eppendorf

The leader of both eyed Thomas suspiciously. Then he smiled. "Call her." He only said and pointed his gun at Thomas face. Robert next to Hoshi seemed focussed on something else. He looked over to the second man who had captured them. "Need . . . need to help Laura . . . " He whispered weakened to Hoshi and another wave of trembles went through him.

Tag: Ben_Stormrider, LordT

Garage, Carl-Cohn-Straße, Downtown

The man was still firing when the car hit him. Three bullets piercing the glass now and spreading particles of it´s material inside the car. Markus crashed right into him, sending the body over his car to land behind it. The face bloody, the right arm broken. The man hjust leaped to his feet, one handed raising the MP-5 and pulled the trigger. The shots missed them, as Markus made his way out of the Garage and was finally free.

The streets outide were not much better though. Smoke everywhere. Screaming people. dad lying around. A warzone in an undeclared war.

Laura was only sighing and her eyes showed she was delirious.

Tag: Mitth, Sirak
    (once back)

Chapter IX: And Prometheus played with fire
    gets another day before update. In case someone wants to get his post in.

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Vashti Schick
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

"Are you alright?"

Vashti nodded and continued to slowly make her way over to Sharon and her companion. There was an explanation for everything and Vashti was going to make sure it was settled civilly. She figured Jackson was following close behind. Surely he was as eager for Sharon's explanation as she was.

A gun shot from behind tore into her thoughts. No, it couldn't be. He had promised that he would wait. No, he hadn't promised. She had told him and then hoped he agreed. Obviously, he hadn't. He was too focused on his mission of getting to or killing Sharon that he was willing to put her in harms way as well.

"one move and my next one goes to her head!"

The girl began to spin around in protest when she heard another shot from the other direction.

"DOWN"

The man yelled at her and Vashti realized she was in the middle of the shots. All had missed her but they were most likely not meant for her. With no where close to hide, she froze. There wasn't anything to do. Her arms instinctly flew in front of her face trying to protect it.

Sounds flowed through her ears mixed in with her tiny whimpers. Another gun shot, glass shattering, a mans grunt as he hit something. Screams, her own or others, she wasn't sure.

Then it all began to quiet. Had someone died and the fighting was over? Her arms left her face and she took in the scene before her.

Sharon was bleeding, shot somewhere in the upper body and her companion was next to her. A lone shotgun was on the ground. Jackson, where was Jackson? Her eyes scanned around until she saw the diner. The door was destroyed, laying in pieces at the entrance as well as the lamp that had helped her see after closing. Then there was Jackson, not too far inside, his leg injured and maybe other places.

But who should she help? Jackson had shot first and the others shot out of self defense. Then again, Jackson had saved her many times. Sharon could be hiding something potentially dangerous. Maybe the best idea would be for her and Sharon's companion to leave the two here to fight it out by themselves. No, that would be wrong. Vashti wasn't a doctor. Could she even save either of them?

Vashti moved slightly toward Sharon. Talking to the man.

"You have try to stop the bleeding. Plug it or...or something."

Her hands were touching her chest trying to help demonstrate her meaning.

"I should go check on Mr. Clay."

This was quieter than the last statement. Yes, she needed to let him know where she would be but also, she was trying to convince herself that it was the right thing to do. That she would be safe while doing it.

Tag: TGI, TSG, Xany

3. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Sharon Cosner
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

Pain exploded in her right shoulder. Sharon hissed and clamped her left hand over the wound, scraping her elbow on the desert sand in the process - that wound was going to be a problem - but not as big a problem as being shot at while out in the desert with no cover. The priest had been thrown backwards into the diner, thanks to John, but that wouldn't last -

Vashti, incredibly, was still standing and talking, her hands clutched to her chest. "You have try to stop the bleeding. Plug it or...or something. I should go check on Mr. Clay."

Sharon shook her head. Had she ever been that naive?

"No, Vashti," she said, as gently as she could. "Get down now!"

Wincing at the pain whenever she moved her arm, Sharon narrowed her gaze at priest's silhouette and fired again, twice.

TAG: Fins, TSG, TGI, swbeauty

4. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: Got Fin´s approval for not being hit.

Jackson Clay
    Corben´s Inn

The shotgun had send him to the ground, but only after the impact the burning pain of being shot arrived. Small bullets were inside of his body. They would still be in there. Kill him slowly if he did not do something about it soon. Then wood shattered next to him. He had been hurled inside, but still in sight of fire. His instincts forced his body to roll to the side as the second shot hit him. Hissing out a curse he tried to get up, but felt his left leg was weak. It burned. One of the particles of the load had got him there.

Raising his gun, he shot three unaimed bullets at the others direction and was about to go behind cover . . .

As Henley´s voice carried over. "Stop it! Whatever it is, it makes no sense for us to kill each other! non at all! We´re alone, Clay! All alone out here!"

Jackson clenched his teeth and took cover again. He did not believe he had hit anything. And he was running out of bullets rather fast. Making a grimasse in the half darkened Inn, he realized the sun was setting. This was over soon, or he had no chance to defend himself. Then again . . . he would not be the only one to die . . .

[i]ooc: Ironically he asked me to post it, as he needed my approval. Sort of combined post of us two . . . [/i]

[b]John Henley[/b]
    [i]Corben´s Inn[/i]

Vashti obviously had not understood what was happening here. but he hoped Sharon would take over that part. He dragged out the handgun. The one identical to Sharon´s except that it was 40 years aged and weathered. Hopefully it would still work. Otherwise, he would have killed an older Sharon for nothing. "how bad are you shot?" he asked Sharon, as she hissed to Vashti to take cover. Three shots send sparks flying as they hit the truck they were taking cover behind, now. John ducked deeper. "That guy is serious.'" He sighed. But he knew Sharon needed treatment. And in the heat of the sun, or the cold of the night. She would not make it, if they did not got water, clean clothing and a first aid kit at some point within the next hour.

"Stop it! Whatever it is, it makes no sense for us to kill each other! None at all! We´re alone, Clay! All alone out here!" John yelled over to the Inn. The man was obviously insane. If rightfully so, was hard to say. But if not stopped soon, there would only be more dead. "Vashti, are the others still in there with him? Alex? Does Alex still live? And the Corbens?" He asked the girl. And awaited the answer of both.

[b]Tag: Xany, SWbeauty, TSG, Fin[/b]

[b]
    Jackson Clay[/b]
    [i]Inside Corben´s Inn[/i]

Jackson did not give him any. Instead he leaned there. they would not give him Sharon. he had to get her. Or this madness would spread. he needed to find out what . . . Vashtii? What about Vashtii? She was with them. She deserved this. She deserved this as much as all of them. Those servants of gods who did not serve but only preach were the worst of all hypocrites. She had betrayed the Lord. She deserved judgment. Judgment. Who would be better for that than him? Perhaps God did allow it. Once, this one time . . . he should do it. Perhaps it was okay for him to ...
    He shoved the idea away and looked through the broken window for a second, before taking cover again. They had more ammo than him, most likely. But they were outside with only minimum cover. Eventually they would need to get in. And who knew, perhaps more dogs would smell the blood and do his job. The Lord worked through strange ways, often. Shaking his head, he realized this was his lamb and he was the Abraham of this age.
    Vashti. Would she be his reward?

[i] God, Lord, give me strength [/i]

[b]Tag: Xany, swb, TGI, Fins [/b]

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Markus J. F. Christianson
    Garage, Carl-Cohn-Straße, Downtown

If his heart stopped he would of been surprised, as every bullet pierced what had so far proved unpierceable. Engine roaring, glass tinkling as it fell everywhere, and horrible screams of gun and people mingled into a what surely had to be a hellish symphony.

Then it was a moment where only a single sound was given stay within his ears, the sensation and sound of the car ramming through the traitorous assailant. The body off the hood, flipping over the windshield and roof before colliding once more with the harsh concrete. As he sat up a little higher in his seat he saw the form standing once more, battered and broken he rose, like a puppet whose master yet showed no mercy for the broken toy yet bound by invisible strings.

"Alright, alright. We are going to be alright. . .Right?" he spoke haltingly as he sped out of the garage and into the street. Once more only a resounding hellish shrill not unakin to war and suffering found in the darkest recesses created or found in the world. Laura's own breathing now filled his senses throughout it all, and he new he had to get her to a safe spot so that he could help her. Foot stepping on the pedal he raced through the streets searching for some quiet respite where he could work and truly starting her wounds to be on the mend.

If only he knew this city better, or payed more attention to the roads than the cars on the way in, he might not be lost now. So with urgency, faith, hope, and foremost love driving him on he raced to find a safe haven within these German bowls of despair and death.

TAG: Sirak, Fin

6. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

"No, Vashti," "Get down now!"

This time around Vashti did as she was told. She got down onto her hands and knees. It was at this moment she was thankful for the denim covering her knees for the dirt dug into the delicate skin of her hands.

Crawling now toward Sharon, Vashti tried to make up her mind. What side was she on? Jackson, he had saved her multiple times. She knew that and had used this same reasoning before when she killed the man. But now, he had angered her. No it was more then angered her. He had hurt her, betrayed her when he shot at Sharon. Sharon, she'd obviously kept something hidden from her employers and coworkers but right now she seemed to be trying to protect her from the crazed Jackson.

Five more gunshots filled the air. Two from Sharon and three from Jackson. The difference? Sharon's were aimed toward Jackson and the diner. Were Jackson's aimed toward anyone imparticular or did he no longer care that she had spared his life at one point.

"Stop it! Whatever it is, it makes no sense for us to kill each other! non at all! We´re alone, Clay! All alone out here!"

Finally someone was saying something reasonable. Would they listen to reason?

Arriving at the truck the two were behind, Vashti momentarily stretched her arms and wiped the dirt from her hands.

"Vashti, are the others still in there with him? Alex? Does Alex still live? And the Corbens?"

Tears began to well as she quickly shook her head back and forth.

"No. Gordon killed Mr. Corben and a man, a strange man killed the others. All the others. Jackson and I are alone."

Not wanting to let her mind dwell on all the lives lost today, her attention turned to Sharon. The blood was soaking into her shirt and the woman hissed everytime she moved her arm. She needed medical attention or at least a first aid kit. But where were they going to get any of that? The diner. They had a first aid kit in the diner, with Jackson.

"Sharon, you need help. We have to get the bleeding to stop. Tell me what we need and I will go to the diner and get it."

Vashti figured the woman would protest but she knew that she was the only one who could get to the diner. Jackson would kill the other two without a moments thought but he may still have a soft spot or a need to protect her even if it is just a little bit.

Tag: TGI, TSG, Xany

7. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

"Damn," Sharon said with feeling, leaning back against the truck. The Corbens had been good people - good to her, and good to everyone who came through their little diner. They didn't deserve a grisly death at the hands of madmen.

Vashti was now looking at her with concern. "Sharon, you need help. We have to get the bleeding to stop. Tell me what we need and I will go to the diner and get it."

"No," Sharon said again. Here was another one that didn't deserve death. She glanced down at the wound beneath her left hand; blood leaked through her fingers and soaked her uniform shirt, but not in such copious quantities that would indicate a severed artery. Thank God for small mercies, she thought. A severed artery would doom her just as it had doomed the man Gordon had first shot. "Don't. It's only a flesh wound, and he -" Sharon nodded towards the diner, then winced as the motion tugged at her shoulder "- will kill you if you try. At the very least, he won't let you leave with the kit."

An idea occurred to her, and she attempted a smile. "But you could - look in the truck - sometimes truckers carry emergency supplies."

TAG: swbeauty, TGI, (TSG, Fins)

8. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Doctor Camden Fossett
    Inside BMC

A Father Loves His Child

There was a reason he loved his foster son so dearly, the reason he and his wife wanted a child so much. He had not always been childless. Back before the marriage, he and Carly had done things a not married couple shouldn?t have done. And unprotected. Carly had turned out pregnant. Not a good thing for a dating couple. Carly considered having an abortion, but Camden utterly refused, shouting at her in rage at her thoughts. He was a Baptist, and he felt like having an abortion was like killing a baby, whether you were the one holding the knife or not. Carly went ahead with the pregnancy. Until she wrecked her car in a ditch, a month before she was supposed to conceive.

?Camden??

?Elizabeth?? Camden had answered his phone as he drove to Carly?s apartment, where they meeting up to have a romantic at home date. In the passenger seat was a shiny diamond ring. He had planned on proposing to Carly the very night. Elizabeth had said his name in such a tone, a tone he had never heard before.

?Where are you??

?Driving home,? he replied, his voice getting more worried as he talked. ?Get to the hospital. Carly is losing the baby.? Camden hit the gas, and the diamond ring fell backwards and tumbled off the seat. In his eyes he felt the tears coming.

Camden had came into the waiting room to see Elizabeth sitting in an empty area of seats, flipping through a magazine. He heard her sniffle, then he ran to her. He didn?t even sit down, just stood over her, shouting at her. ?Where is she??

?Camden-?

?Where is she? Where is my wife and child?? he glared at this woman, who rubbed her red eyes, sniffling again. ?The child was born ten minutes ago. He died.? Camden stared blankly at Elizabeth for several seconds, then he fell to his knees. ?Camden-?

?NOOO!? Camden wailed, and collapsed into Elizabeth?s lap. She cried too, and together they sobbed.

Camden had proposed to Carly after he had graduated, which wasn?t long after. She had almost refused, but after they shared a weekend vacation to San Francisco, she decided she would marry this handsome, new doctor. They had named the child, because the hospital said they had the option. They named him Camden Junior. The wedding had been a lavish event. Together, surrounded by family, they had been together.

[image=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MFk42OQg7C4/SLlb8vEBmEI/AAAAAAAAAAM/wL1aaUa-f4Y/s400/white_bridal_gown.jpg] [image=http://menssuitvest.com/images/mens_suit_vest.jpg]

And now he was here. Without his wife. And with his son. And this son he would not lose.

TAG: Others in BMC (Had to add some backstory)

9. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Daniel Beckfris
    Inside Monestary

These Zonks were fast, faster than he had expected and suddenly he was pushed face front against the wall by one of them. Laughing, ranting, hungry.. Things happened fast and suddenly he heard Björndahl scream his name. He checked his left and saw what his companion was trying to point out.
    With a swift move he slammed his elbow into the face of the Zonk hard enough to get him of Beckfris's back for a split second, which was all the time he needed to sprint and throw himself into the large room which smelled of rotten flesh.

TAG: LordT

10. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    The Passenger
    Crash Site

The Passenger turned and looked at Vincent as he went crazy. Staring at the man, as he pointed his gun at the people around him. "Obviously, you´re not dead, Sir. So please don´t kill anybody. But just drop the gun and relax." He said with a calm voice. 2I found you here and dragged the others to you. You must have been hurled out of the plane." He said. The Italian tried to calm him, too. Then she broke down. First she had turned to him, demanded answers. Explanations. He had looked at her as if she had been insane and a second later she was winding in pain. The Japanese pleaded to him to help. "My dear, I am not a Doctor. I am . . . let´s say my job has little to do with medicine." He smiled. Then turned to the still shocked Vincent. "But I assume a Skymarshall has some skills, right?" Turning his head to the old man at last. "Or do you?"

Tag: Spy, Leigh

[b]Thomas Schröder[/b]
    [i]Flat, Tarpenbekstr. 55[/i]

"Sure. He said and nodded. Smiling. Looking to Robert. The hated Robert and back. 2Sure. Once I had something to drink. Seriously. I haven´t drunken anything for hours. Please give me a drink and let me think about it. About a plan or something. To lure her here or whatever. Does she know you´re after her?" He looked straight into the mans eyes. he had a plan. Actually, he had had a plan all day. One plan after the next. And they had all worked. One better then the next, actually.

Thinking of the young journalist, Maja Caspari he had to smile. It could work twice, he assumed.

[b]Tag: Ben, Fin[/b]

[hr]

[b]Carl Weber[/b]
    [i]Boston Medical Center[/i]

Camden confessed his love for the boy he hardly knbew. The other woman had almost shot him. The third woman was not saying anything at all. With a sigh Carl took out the gun and made his way to the morgue. "Or we just go and try to get ourselves stuff later. Go, people." Carl looked at the boy. "You should probably not touch him. We do not know how it is transmitted. And not only could you be infected by him, but you could actually be a carrier and doom your child, Camden." These guys behavbed like none of them had ever studied, let alone medicine. Stress. Some people broke down, some people flourished under it. He did not really perceive it, if he was honest.

[b]Tag: Spy, TSG[/b]

ooc: So yes. I. Have. Returned.

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Andrea ?Andy? Rebecca Baker
    Nevada - Burned Remains of Flight 2440

?Fight it Andy.?

Andrea screamed once more, but this time she cut it short. Because she had been her father?s voice again. He had spoken that way when she had gotten a cold once, and he had feared it was the flu. She had battled it. "My dear, I am not a Doctor. I am . . . lets say my job has little to do with medicine." Andrea heard those words through her fevered mind, and the moment of pain fell away like a former skin, like the skin of a caterpillar, and she was a butterfly. Her first thoughts were of how Sumiko hadn?t been a doctor, but she had managed to bandage the wound. The man was being lazy.

She opened her eyes, then closed them as a drop of perspiration fell into them. Then she opened them again. She saw the gun. It was black, like most guns, and it was being held by the man who had saved all of them. He had aimed it at Vinnie. ?But I assume a Skymarshall has some skills right? Or do you?? he had looked toward the old man now with his smile. Just like the stewardess. That cheesy smile. That damn cheesy smile. She screamed, but this time pronounceable words came from her mouth.

?Damn you! You will NOT point that gun at Vincent. He can SHOOT you if he wants! But I don?t guess that would faze you, since you are such an ANGEL! Now how about YOU lower your damn gun! And what WERE you doing on the plane with a GUN! What is your job if not a doctor? Momma?s boy? Is that what you are? I hate you! I hate this desert! I hate the plane, I hate the desert, and I hate you! I just want to GO HOME to father! Please. Please?? tears had started to roll down her angered cheeks. She was shaking now, and flopped back onto the ground, sighing. ?WHY ARE WE HERE!?!?!?! I might have liked the show Lost, but I would pay ANYTHING to not have bordered that plane, to be living something like a TV SHOW! DAMN YOU!?

?FATHER! FATHER! Father?? Andrea passed out then, her head rolling to the side.

TAG: LordT, Leigh, and Fins

12. Ben_Stormrider

Ben_Stormrider Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2006
    Hikaru Hoshi
    Flat, Tarpenbekstr. 55

There was not much, one could do about his kidnappers, when he was chained to a heater. Roberts favourite doing was trembling anyway.

It may have been better to be unnoticed before for the sms, but for now Thomas seemed to be up for something, and he was the only one free handed. It was time to draw attention away from him.

"Hilfu!... I mean Help! Robert gets worse! Please you have to help him!"

Tag: Fin, LordT

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Doctor Camden Fossett
    Inside BMC

Camden wondered what had happened to him in these past few days, well actually since the beginning of this year, this cursed year. He had heard so many different stories, seen so much footage that his eyes and ears were tired. But he had never had such a nightmare like this, never dreamed of having such a nightmare. He remembered floods. He remembered tornadoes. But never in his life would he have dreamed that such a nightmare like this could have come upon not only him, but these other perfectly normal people. But maybe they weren?t normal. Just maybe. Carl seemed like a billionaire, had always been a billionaire.

?A healer, isn?t it strange to be a healer in these times, Dr. Fossett??

Camden could those words echo in his head. He glanced at Carl, then looked to Angela. She was a normal doctor as far as he knew, but since Carl was a billionaire and knew so much, maybe she could be clueless also. Stephanie Dale, Child Services.

?Dr. Fossett. I am Stephanie Dale Child Services.?

Camden leaned his back against the walls. So much had happened in the last two days. So many things. Stephanie Dale. Carl Weber. Angela Janssen. Carly Jenkins Fossett. Liam Albec. So many names, so many words. Though he hated hearing each of those names now, they each held a special bond to him. A special connection. And he enjoyed that connection.

"Dr. Fossett, it might be the boy is infected with a most dangerous virus. And probably so are you now."

Camden looked to each face in front of him. Each individual face.

?I?m ready. Son, I would recommend we should not hug anymore. We both are either sick or not, but hugging will not be good for the moment.? Camden looked from Carl to Angela to Stephanie then back to Carl. ?I?m ready.?

TAG: LordT, TSG, and Anvil

Nurse Carly Jenkins

Outside BMC

She could only remember the blur of getting inside her car, still in her pajamas. Carly was crying now, shaking as she prayed to God that Camden was outside the hospital. As she came upon the crowd of people, reporters, and army vehicles, she cried out, tears dripping in her lap. Coming from her car, which she left in the road, she pushed and shoved to the front of the crowd. Then she saw something she remembered. A person in a vehicle.

?Sister!? Carly screamed.

She ran to her sister, then noticed the police officer waiting beside her sister. She froze, her heart in her throat as she eyed the man with the gun and her sister she had known since childhood. She looked from sister to officer. And in her mind, inside her mind, she looked to her stomach and realized she was pregnant. Knew it then and there. She was pregnant.

?I?m pregnant!? she screamed once again, then fainted on the ground outside of the quarantined hospital where he husband was dealing with a billionaire, a doctor, and a child services woman.

TAG: Anvil, maybe

14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Gm-Note: Update tomorrow. I´d call it a massive update. Has anybody had contact with Anvil lately? If so, please let me know. Otherwise I will return to my twice a week routine now.

15. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: Combined. LordT. Me.

Rufus Jameson
    Monastery of the Not So Dead, Nepal

Explosions. Fire. Shots. Everywhere seemed war to follow his steps. Rufus thought of Kathmandu, while pulling himself against the wall and looking at the dead, half-eaten man before him. Death. This place stank of it. This whole county did. Oh god do I wanna have a cigarette. He thought and with panic he grabbed to his snow-suit to check if they still were. They were twisted and turned from his climbing and fall and climbing and falling but he was one of them would still be smokable. Partially at least. Aching from every corner of his bruised body Rufus made it to his feet and drew his leg after him, as he made his was to the entrance of the building he had landed on.

He assumed there were quarters for foreigners. it was only logical that the monks stayed among themselves and there was some kind of guest wing. now with the monks having turned into some monsters, it was still the best place to go an look for a foreigner like Zinsky. The monks. Something had changed them, with an intensity even the change had shown rarely. A whole monastery had turned into a nightmare. Yes, was this the answer? Did God have a bad dream and they were all part of it?

The first corner was the worst. his aching body tensed, as he pushed his body around it. The barrel of his silencer pointed at the dimly lit corridor. Nothing. nothing to kill. Nothing that wanted to kill him. He breathed, maybe too loud and stepped forward. These monks were no coincidence. Had Zinsky made them that way? Was Zinsky so powerful? Had he learned to control the change? next corner and there he was. one of the monks. looking at him. He had come from outside. A Balcony was right behind him and he seemed unable to walk, as his leg was broken. had he leaped down from the roof here when he had heard him? The man tried to move towards Rufus, but did not get far. Another burst hit his chest and send him down. Dead, in a second. It had become much too easy to kill, Rufus realized. As the man collapsed Rufus stepped over him and around the next corner. Voices. He heard voices somewhere, speaking Nepalese.

Two. One a child. As he stepped towards them, he felt the bad breath from behind. Had he . . . yes ,he had forgotten to check the room to his right. He turned and the thing was already of him. Screaming, as his P-90 went to the floor. Rufus screamed back and hammered his forehead into it´s face. the nose of the creature broke and he pulled his gun free. His own gun, the revolver with man-stopper ammo. Pushing it into the thing side he shot twice. It collapsed above him. In pain he pressed it to the side and lay there. Breathing. Resting. Only as he realized he was about to fall asleep from exhaustion he pushed himself into a sitting position.

"I hate Nepal." he said and finally fingered the package if death-sticks from his pocket. They were in a better shape than he would have thought. And as he lit the first he heard steps. On all four, his cigarette in his mouth he made it to the P-90 and raised it. As the third monk came around the corner he shot. A single shot. A second. A burst. The monks collapsed. So did Rufus. Lying on the ground and smoking he wondered if he actually wanted to get out of here. Maybe answers came with a price. Or questions would die out much too soon.

Tag: LordT

16. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    John Henley
    Corben´s Inn, Nevada

John looked a little less worried than he was, probably. Vashti was obviously not seeing the situation clearly anymore. Obviously she had the feeling she needed to go inside the Corben´s. Despite it had been her in the line of fire when Clay began shooting. John got no answer on his yells. And he guessed time was not on his side. "Stop the bleeding is only half of the deal. We need to get you out of the sun, out of the shooting line and especially get her water. "Yes, try to get a first aid kit out of the truck." He sighed and checked his gun. "I´ll try to get inside and talk some reason into the man. We´re the same age, maybe he listens." And with that John turned and hesitated for a moment. was he ready to kill Clay? Even though he was somehow sure the man was right about Sharon? He also was a killer. A cold blooded murderer. So why keep him alive? the world was dangerous enough without him. Well, a shame the world was not and had never been about reason.

"If I am not back in five minutes, I guess we could not agree." He added and began to run to the next car parked there. The backdoor was his best chance. Everybody inside dead and Jackson alone it would not be guarded.

It was probably his only chance. He was not a fighter. Not a murderer. He was an old man. An old american hero, whose only heroic thing was to sing songs that sounded like the real heroes tales . . .

He was a lie. And that made him probably the right man for this company.

Tag: Xany, swbeauty, TSG, Fin

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter IX: And Prometheus played with fire . . .

Alex House, Middlesex

The mouthless girl waited for Handerson to have left, before she revealed herself. Alex was on his way to his house. Where lights were shining, as if someone was at home. As he opened the door he smelled something stranged. A sour scent of decay was in the air. The mouthless girl stayed right behind him as they entered. And alex saw his brother. Sitting there on a chair in the middle of the room, he stared at Alex, as he entered the room. Motionless. Nothing in his features. Just sitting there. As if he had stood up from his bed and walked down there to change location but had then fallen back into his usual state of paralysis.
    The mouthless girl looked around as if she had never before seen a house. And he face changed. Did she smile? It was hard to say. Then she turned her attention to Alex bnrother. She could have no idea how strange it as for the young man to be here.

Tag: Kahn

ooc: forwarding Godot a little here to catch up with the lost time.

McAndrews House, Boston Suburbs

The thing the man had given Godot had been a mobile. And once the vigilante had looked up, the other man had vanished as if he never been there. The mobile had still been there. And on it´s display an address. Called HOME. The internal navigation had brought Godot right here to this building. Black and yellow tape revealed it to be a crime scene. Of what crime was yet hard to say. But the garden was devasted. As if an army of cops had been there, recently. Now it was empty. Calm. Deadly calm. And the scent of Caleb was in the air.

Tag: Ramza

[i]ooc: spy, I think The Passenger has no gun, but LordT meant Vincent waving around his, right LordT?[/i]

[color=orangered][b]Chapter VIII ? The Passenger[/b][/color]

Vincent lowered his weapon. And as he did it the pain in Andy´s shoulder seemed to dim. ?We shouldn´t wait. In the dark, in the desert . . . it´s too dangerous? the old man said now. Pointing at the direction they guessed they would find their building the passenger had seen. ?We shouldn´t. ?
    Vincent looked at the survivors, then he stepped to andy and knelt next to her. Looking at her shoulder. ?You are the Passenger, right?? He asked the man above him. Looking up he smiled. ?they told me I should provide special protection to you. You must be someone important. Surely they will soon come looking for you, right?? Vincent said a little more aggressive than necessary and looked up to the Passenger. Then he turned to Sumiko. ?Where is the other guy? The Asian who was with you? Tony Anura? You´ve seen him around??

[b]Tag: spy, leigh[/b]

[b][i]
    The Corben´s crew is GMed through PMs whenever I see it necessary to intervene. Otherwise I won´t disturb that scene. [/i][/b]

[hr]

[color=limegreen][b]Chapter VII: Family and other problems[/b][/color]

[i]Tarpenbekstrasse 55, Eppendorf[/i]

The man smiled. It was the most humourless smile possible. ?Sure, I get you drink and then you make your call, yes? Once she is on her way, you can drink as much as you want to.? He turned to his colleague with the broken ankle. ?If they do anything, kill them.? He said, ignoring Hoshi. They were now in full professional mode. Murderers closing in on their prey.
    Robert next to Hoshi shook his head. ?Hoshi. Hoshi you must listen now. Laura is the key. You need to find her and then you need to do what I could not do anymore . . . you understand?? Robert whispered. ?It is essential that you do it or everybody, you me, everybody will die.? He whispered and clawed his hand now into Hoshi´s arm.

[b]Tag: Ben, LordT[/b]

[i]Streets, Hamburg[/i]

Markus drove and saw the people teared apart, the dead and the dying , the chaos and the pain. The streets were a warzone. The inner city was blocked of. And in the radio the same announcement went through. Over and over again. ESTI Bremen had been destroyed. The EU had declared a continent wide state of emergency. Military law was now in effect. And the roaring he

18. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Nevada - Near Crushed and Burned Remains of Flight 2440

The gun was gone within a blink of her eyes. She realized that in that unclear, delusional moment she had been hallucinating. Andrea felt the sweltering heat overtake her, and she chilled, shivering and shaking. Sweat fell down her arms as she reached up to her shoulder in a pained way. Her shirt, which had been shirt sleeved to begin with, had been resorted to a simple shoulder cut shirt, but really her damaged shoulder had lost most of the shirt there. If her shirt had been torn like this in another situation, with people staring, she might have blushed and tried covering it. But now she didn?t care.

?I am sorry for patronizing you, passenger.? Andrea told the man, recovering her old voice from the depths of her mind.

Possibly that voice saved her from the depths of craziness, pulled her up. And also, when she heard the old man speak, she seemed to regain a bit and piece of her former self before she had been shot by the stewardess.

?We shouldn?t wait. In the dark, in the desert. . .it?s too dangerous. We shouldn?t.? the old man who had seemed to care a bit about her pointed his old and wrinkly hand toward the direction of the rest stop the passenger spoke of. In light of the situations, Andrea felt her shoulder pain starting to numb a bit. She raised up and turned to him with a smile.

?You understand also. My pain is starting to fade, and if getting to other people, people which can hopefully get me back to father, is the goal, I would surely go. But how do we know people are even there? But I guess it would be more productive than sitting here.? Andrea then noticed Vincent had calmed down, and was now having a go at her shoulder. He spoke to the man of whom she had been arguing with for the past couple of minutes. As he shushed up, she decided to speak.

?I think I have a solution. The ones who want to head and check out the gas station or rest stop or whatever go on ahead now. The others wait until tomorrow. If we can get there by evening, we will find some food. Hopefully. I would volunteer to head out now. Are you with me, sir? What is your name anyway?? she asked the old man as she looked at him, and then to the rest of the group.

TAG: Fins, LordT, and Leigh

19. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    The Passenger
    Crashsite

The Passenger looked at the yougn woman. "Are you joking? I won´t go with you anywhere. You´re shot. You´ll probably lost a liter of your blood and if we don´t find medical supplies you´re chances are pretty good you will catch an infection and die. Little Miss, you won´t see your father again. You won´t go to that diner without help. chances are, you won´t make it through the night." Karl lay his head to the side. "So if you volunteer, you´re pretty simple a burden for everyone who tries to make that march. Because within´ an hour max you´ll be someone we need to carry." He looked around. "So, I´ll try to make it, if you all want me to. But alone. Vincent should be here to protect you and all others do not seem to be fit enough to go." His eyes finally rested on the japanese girl. "Except you wanna come. Sumiko, was it?" He smiled, and turned to Andrea. "And you can call me Karl."

Tag: Spy, Leigh, Fin

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

"Dammit, John -" Sharon began.

No use. He had already disappeared around the truck.

With a hiss of pain and frustration, Sharon leaned back. Henley was going to get himself killed, and for no good reason. If her suspicions were correct - and they usually were - there would be no reasoning with the priest. She didn't know what kind of nonsense they'd fed him, but his convictions were bound to be fanatically strong.

She took a deep breath, wincing. The bullet hadn't punctured a lung, thankfully, but it still hurt like nothing else. She turned back to Vashti.

"Look in the -" wince "- glove compartment. It'll be there, or - or under the seat. And keep your head down," she added. "I'd hate for you to get shot if that priest starts shooting again."

TAG: swbeauty, (TSG, TGI)

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sumiko Nakamura
    Ruins of Flight 2440, Nevada

Sumiko withdrew into herself as she sat knelt among the sand and rocks of the desert, trying to block out the shouting and torrent of abuse that suddenly erupted from Andrea towards the first class passenger. It seemed the fiery Italian woman had finally reached the end of her tether, all the stress, and pain and fear, all coming out in once huge cascade. She closed her eyes, and covered her ears, just trying to block out the sounds and the sights of the devastated landscape around her. Andreas loud voice was muffled through her covered ears for a while, then it got quieter and Sumiko chanced a glance over towards her and Vincent. The sky Marshall had seemed to have calmed down somewhat, lowering his gun as his thoughts and actions became more clear. Vincent then approached his aggravated new girlfriend and started tending to her once more, which caused Andreas mood swing to ebb away. Sumiko let out a quiet sigh of relief. The next words of the old man caught her attention and she turned her head to look at him

?We shouldn?t wait. In the dark, in the desert . . . it?s too dangerous. We shouldn?t. ?

Sumiko agreed with this but didn?t want to voice her opinion in case she upset anyone further, As Vincent was tending to Andrea, he looked up into the face of the first class passenger, a smile formed on his face

?You are the Passenger, right? they told me I should provide special protection to you. You must be someone important. Surely they will soon come looking for you, right??

Vincent finished, a little more vitriol in his voice then was probably necessary. Then he turned to Sumiko

?Where is the other guy? The Asian who was with you? Tony Anura? You?ve seen him around??

Sumiko shifted uncomfortably in her place, her eyes fell down once again towards the desert sand. If Vincent knew Tony?s full name, it must of meant he was a person of interest in one way or another. How much did he know about him? The conversations between them both played across her mind once more. Again, the strange claims he made and the cryptic words he spoke made no sense in her muddled brain. A distant look crossed her face and for a moment she looked slightly dazed before blinking back to reality and raising her head once more. She glanced towards the passenger, remembering what he had said about not being able to get him out of the plane. She sighed softly and shook her head, nodding in the direction of the passenger

Last time I saw him, he was in the first class while the plane was in difficulty?like us?this man said he couldn?t save him before the plane exploded?He?s dead??

She trailed off, averting her gaze from the sky Marshall, clearly uncomfortable. Andrea then spoke up, proposing an idea for two of the survivors to go on ahead to the settlement that was nearly by. She volunteered herself but the first class passenger was having none of it

"Are you joking? I won?t go with you anywhere. You?re shot. You?ll probably lost a litre of your blood and if we don?t find medical supplies you?re chances are pretty good you will catch an infection and die. Little Miss, you won?t see your father again. You won?t go to that diner without help. chances are, you won?t make it through the night." Karl lay his head to the side. "So if you volunteer, you?re pretty simple a burden for everyone who tries to make that march. Because within´ an hour max you?ll be someone we need to carry." He looked around. "So, I?ll try to make it, if you all want me to. But alone. Vincent should be here to protect you and all others do not seem to be fit enough to go."

It was then Sumiko sensed his eyes on her and looked up at him, he was smiling.

"Except you wanna come. Sumiko, was it? And you can call me Karl."

Sumiko gingerly pushed herself up to standing, an uncomfortable pins and needles feeling shot down them as the blood flow got properly moving again but it soon passed. Looking at Karl, she nodded her head. She would go with h

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Nevada - Near Remains

Farewell

Andrea had watched her young accomplice and friend, Sumiko, cover her ears, and shame flushed her pale white face as she stared down at the dusty sand desert under her. She brushed a column of brown hair back as it slipped away from the others, wiping a tear from her watery eye. She then felt another slip by, and another. Screwing her eyes shut, she saw her father. The tears dripped down onto to the dirt as she silently cried. Shaking with each inward sob, she glanced at her pants, which wore worn thin. Shaking. She glanced upward at Vincent, hoping to see no sign of pity, but her tears blurred her vision.

She looked into her hands, stained with drying blood and dirt. Her hands. In her mind, she could hear the words of prophets, of newscasters. {The ancient Mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012.} She had seen the endless tapes of scattered disasters, but in her critical mind, she had discarded those memories like scattered papers blowing in the wind. She should have known she wasn?t saved from these tragedies. And now, she was another one of those tragedies. They all were. Her, Sumiko, Vincent, the old man, the other man. Tears. Dropping on her hands, on the desert. Then she looked up at the bald headed man. So much fury.

"Are you joking? I won?t go with you anywhere. You?re shot. You?ll probably lost a liter of your blood and if we don?t find medical supplies you?re chances are pretty good you will catch an infection and die. Little Miss, you won?t see your father again. You won?t go to that diner without help. chances are, you won?t make it through the night. So if you volunteer, you?re pretty simple a burden for everyone who tries to make that march. Because within´ an hour max you?ll be someone we need to carry. So, I?ll try to make it, if you all want me to. But alone. Vincent should be here to protect you and all others do not seem to be fit enough to go." His eyes finally rested on the Sumiko. "Except you wanna come. Sumiko, was it?" He smiled, and turned to her. "And you can call me Karl."

Andrea screamed in utter agony. She bowed over, silent sobs coming from her mouth over and over again. He was turning on her. They all were. But she would survive. Just like she had survived her grandmother?s death, just like she had survived her mother?s death. Just like she had survived the move to San Fransisco. Just like she had survived a plane crash. Through her ashy brown hair, which hung down over her face, she saw Karl, as he wanted her to call him. He was smiling. She hated smiles. Who would smile in these times. She saw the gun again, in his hands. Then it was gone. She blinked her eyes repeatedly. Sumiko accepted the offer with one simple nod of her head.

?Andrea-san?Though I don?t agree with the way he said it he is right in a way?your wound is serious and if you don?t take it easy you could make it worse?Don?t push yourself so much??

Andrea glanced up at the young, dirty, and bloody Japanese girl. Not even a woman. Thrust into times like these. Andrea, teary mascara stains and all, raised a hand to pat the girl?s leg. Tears dribbled down her cheeks again as she looked at the woman in front of her. She had befriended a girl she had no idea about, didn?t even know her last name. She knew no past to the girl in front of her. But somehow she felt a connection.

?You don?t have to do everything on your own?Don?t worry, I?ll be fine. Promise? Sumiko added, even coming up with a smile. A smile. Andrea broke her façade of anger and sadness, and a smile, brighter than the sun above them, was held on her chapped lips.

?Be careful. I know you will be careful, but?? she cast a glance at Karl, and the smile on her lips faded away as worry lines came on her forehead, ?Be careful. Be careful and come back.? Then she lowered hand pitifully to her side and collapsed int

23. Ben_Stormrider

Ben_Stormrider Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2006
    IC: Hikaru Hoshi
    Tarpenbekstrasse 55, Eppendorf

Robert's Grip was hard. He was serious. Hikaru wispered back to him.
    "How could she be a key? But even if that's true, these people are dangerous. I can not let them find Laura-san."
    Annoyed, he looked at the handcuffs chaining them together.
    "If you know what's wrong with todays events and how Laura-san is connected to all that, you have to tell me! I don't know what to do."

TAB: Fins, LordT

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

The truck. The truck would have supplies, hopefully. Jack had been a smart man. He would have been equipped with the necessities, wouldn't he?

This is what Vashti had been contemplating before a man's voice broke into her thoughts.

"Stop the bleeding is only half of the deal. We need to get you out of the sun, out of the shooting line and especially get her water. "Yes, try to get a first aid kit out of the truck." "I´ll try to get inside and talk some reason into the man. We´re the same age, maybe he listens." "If I am not back in five minutes, I guess we could not agree."

What was going on? What was he thinking about doing?

"Dammit, John -"

No he hadn't been thinking about it, he had done it. He was going to confront Jackson and Vashti knew that age would not help anything. John was going to die or Jackson was going to die. Either way, she prepared herself to mourn one of them. But first, she had to take care of Sharon.

"Look in the -" wince "- glove compartment. It'll be there, or - or under the seat. And keep your head down," she added. "I'd hate for you to get shot if that priest starts shooting again."

Get into the truck, find the kit, and keep her head down. All very doable things, she hoped. She nodded her head to acknowledge Sharon's orders. Her body seemed to refuse to move. A couple deep breaths later, she was off.

The truck was large and it was hard for her to be hidden but she crouched anyways. Seconds later her hand was on the handle and she was attempting to tug it open. Either she was weaker then she had thought or this day had taken its toll on her body. After a few tugs the door began to open.

Out of caution, she didn't open it more than necessary before slipping into the truck. Well, she attempted to slip in. It was more of a pull herself awkwardly into the seat and be thankful no one saw.

Searching the glove box, there wasn't a kit. There was a handgun. Most likely for protection. She placed it on the seat and continued her search.

Underneath the seat is where she saw it. Hastily, she flipped open the plastic case, dumping its contents onto the seat. Nothing was there. Bandaid wrappers, gauze wrappers, empty bottles of disinfectant. It was gone, all of it. There had to be another. Looking under the seat again she was disappointed. No kit but there were more guns. Another handgun, a revolver, and two large guns, one a two barreled shotgun and the other was a full automatic. They wouldn't save Sharon now, but they would. Yes they would when she shot Jackson.

Making sure she didn't miss anything she searched some more finding ammo for the revolver and shotgun as well a couple bottles of water. That would give Sharon more time.

Piling the guns and ammo, Vashti left them in the seat for later. Right now, Sharon needed the water.

Kneeling next to the bleeding woman, she opened the bottle of water and handed it to Sharon.

"I'm sorry. There wasn't a first aid kit. There was only water and a few guns."

Looking at the ground her voice became quieter. If He was there or if He wasn't, she knew God would forgive her for her next statement and actions to follow. She would do what was necessary to save Sharon.

"Don't worry. He will shoot him or I will shoot him and then we will get the kit from the diner. I promise."

Tag: Xany, TSG, TGI

25. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Corben's Inn, Nevada

"That's alright," Sharon said, accepting the bottle of water. She swallowed a mouthful - she wasn't very thirsty, but she knew from experience that she would be, soon. More guns would also be helpful, if ...

"Don't worry. He will shoot him or I will shoot him and then we will get the kit from the diner. I promise."

Sharon met Vashti's eyes with a measured, considering gaze. Did she mean that?

Yes ... yes, she did. Sharon didn't know what happened in the diner after she had left with John, but Vashti had come a long way from the panicky girl of that morning. Perhaps that was for the better - nobody stayed as young as Vashti had been and lived to be old - but Sharon was sorry to see that nonetheless. Innocence, once lost, was never regained.

But right now, unless they could kill or get away from the crazy priest, none of them would live to be old anyway. Right now, Vashti didn't need to be coddled or protected, or to be told how dangerous this was ... she needed Sharon's confidence ... and that Sharon could give.

"I know you will," Sharon said quietly with a nod. "I trust you."

And now all that was left to do was wait.

TAG: swbeauty, (TGI, TSG)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.