main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: kinda, I keep watching but no one posts. I'll do something at college, so maybe expect a pot in an hour, maybe an hour and a half.

2. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: Hmm, a bit late than planned, but here it is.

IC:

Jenny sighs as soon as the door is closed. She walked slowly to the next room and opened it up. She put her things on the bed and rummages around for a towel. She finds a large one that would cover most of her and a small one for her hair. She takes these into the bathroom and undresses and steps into the shower. She takes her time, letting the slightly too hot water wash away the aches and pains of the past few days.

She sighs as she steps out and wraps herself in the towel. So much had happened, so little made sense. She falls onto the bed and wishes that thing would go back to the way they were when they made sense and things were easy.

----

She wakes up, no sure how long she was asleep for, her hair is still wet so it couldn't have been long. She sits up, sighing. Lazily, she rumages around and finds a hair drier and dries her hair off. She gets dressed, a simple black woollen jumper and a pair of baggy black jeans. She ties her hair back and does a bit of make up.

She goes through the room getting drinks and snack foods from where ever she can find them, putting it all in her bag. She checks her bag for a few things and makes a note to get them from her room. She sits on her bed and begins to clean her boots as they'd become dirty. Just as she is putting them on, there's a knock at the door.

TAG: Anyone really

3. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

Victim: [_princess_leia_] Chelsea Dromma

Cause of death: Suffocated by a pillow.

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis = DEAD!
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!

9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson = Dead!
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!

23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno = DEAD!
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!

4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma = DEAD!

6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!
    8. Tahiri_Rose : Miss Deirdrie Meanor = DEAD!
    9. moosemousse : Jennifer Pritchard
    10. Earwen_Lightrider : Aislynn Zerlina Nata
    11. JediCallista_1_6_e54 : Lyssa Rainelle = DEAD!

GAME CHALLENGE

GENERATE 30-50 IN GAME POSTS BEFORE THE NEXT DEATH LISTING OR TWO PEOPLE DIE INSTEAD OF ONE.

4. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: Wonders where her playmates disappeared to. Guys! I tagged you ages ago!

IC:

Aislynn doesn't wait for a response and skips out of the room. Heading to her own. The thought of the murderer finding her while she wanders the halls alone doesn't even cross Aislynn's mind until she is alone in her room and starts to hear noises. Paranoia sets in as Aislynn finds some clean clothes to wear after her shower. She grabs a bag from her closet and stuffs a pair of black leather, heeled lace up boots into the bag. Then she finds a pair of fishnet stockings and into the bag they go. Looking through the various dresses Aislynn designed she finally decides upon a blue number that gives her the look of a water nymph. She tosses that dress into the bag as well. Mentally noting that if there is a chance that someone is out to kill her; she might as well look her best in her last moments. Aislynn then goes to a small case sitting on her dresser and pulls out some hair clips with ribbons streaming in the fashion of cascading water. Satisfied with her selection, Aislynn turns to leave the room, her hand on the door knob she pauses. A few more minutes alone won't hurt me. I might as well take a shower in my own bathroom with all my shampoos and soaps to make me smell girly. Who wants to step into a shower following two men anyway? I'm bound to come out smelling slighly manly if I do. No. I'll take my shower here and suprise them when I return."

Aislynn glanced around her room. The bed was made, the emerald green covers tucked pristinely around the bed. However, visitors probably would not see that fact due to the covers being buried under various photos, film canisters, sketches, and fabrics. The last time Aislynn was in the room she had immersed herself in her works in hopes of forgetting the horror that surrounded her. However half of her sketches looked like clothing only fitting of a corpse bride and most of the photos were from her trip to see nature during the monsoon months. Not exactly uplifting pieces. Sighing Aislynn slipped into the bathroom, stripped herself of her grimy creation, and stepped underneathe her personal waterfall. Enjoying the soothing feeling of water washing over her. For a few blissful moments she was at peace and then a howling wind caused something to hit the bathroom window. Aislynn jumped with fright and the chill of all that was creepy about the mansion and surronding lava covered island settled back into her bones like a cruel weight. Aislynn quickly finished her shower, wrapping herself up into a towel she began to untangle her firey locks. Soon she was dressed in the blue nymph number. Pushing photos and sketches aside, Aislynn sat on the foot of her bed to lace up her black boots. Boots securely in place, Aislynn twirls once in front of the full length mirror before stepping closer to place the clips in her wild locks. With a smirk Aislynn deems herself presentable and retrieves her camera from the table, slipping it around her neck where it always hangs. With a boost of confidence in knowing that she can meet death looking good; Aislynn sets off back through the halls to find Igor's room and hopefully two clean men.

Aislynn arrives to find the door closed and knocks. Hoping that they will let her back in and suddenly worried that Igor might be trigger happy with his weapon.

Tag: Igor (Typo) and Miguel (Trimaj)

OOC: 1

5. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Miguel Callahan

He entered the shower, fully aware he'd have to go back to his room in a towel, but he needed to be clean. Clean of his memories as well as the grim that had gotten on him outside. The water ran over his body and he luxuriated in the feel of the warmth on him. He quickly shampood his hair and washed himself off.

As he got out and started to towel off. He wrapped the towel around him and exited the bathroom, "Igor, I need to go and get some clothes, I'll be back in a minute." With that he left the room and hurried back to where he hoped he had some clean clothes.

He muttered to himself the whole way there about the sheer stupidy or Mars for not having some other way off this damned island. No boats... what kind of imbecile lives on and island and doesn't own a boat? The rich eccentric kind, obviously.

He opened his door, and walked into the mess. Clothes were laying everywhere, but most of them were clean at least. He picked up the nearest pair of pants, white kahkis, and put them on. Next he found a blue-green polo shirt and put it. He sighed as he went to his bathroom to comb his hair and shave. This was truly turning into the trip from hell, but at least he had Aislynn to make things interesting. Igor was good at that too in his own inimicable way.

He looked around his room, wondering if he'd really need to come back here. Just in case he grabbed his knife out of his suitcase. He hadn't really anticipated needing it, but his motto was always be ready, or as ready as you could be. It's a shame I didn't think to bring a gun. Oh well. Slipping a belt through the sheath he put the belt on and headed out the door.

On his walk back he noted that there was no sound from Aislynns room which could mean either that she was gone, or... well he prefered not to follow that train of thought.

TAG AISLYNN, IGOR

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Wow, this sure has been dead. I wonder if Cor will ever be coming back to it. ;)

IC as Natalie Banks

After dressing into the clothes offered by Jennifer, Natalie quietly left the room, making sure the door was shut. She had taken the clothes Mars had replaced her with when she was out cold earlier, just so Jenn wouldn't have to deal with it. Who knew what she would do with them, for they were pretty much pointless to have. They were too small, too tight, and overall... too slutty and that wasn't the kind of clothing Nat wore.

Still deeply confused by the stunt pulled by Mars to not have her killed for "being the murderess", Natalie decided that it would be safer if she hid in her room, sneaking around corners and making sure she wouldn't run into anyone or be seen. That turned out to be a harder task than what Natalie thought it to be. But still, she had reached her room and shut and locked the door once inside. She leaned her back against the door and sighed. What was going on? Shaking her head and not even coming close to understanding why and how, the woman straightened herself and went to the bed. She sat down and stared out of the window in total silence. What was she going to do now? And what if Mars found out she and Jenn were no longer in the cell? Would he actually kill her...? Maybe she shouldn't have left...

Natalie began to regret leaving the condemning cell.

Tag: Anyone

OOC: Post number one

7. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

Mars stared out the blinds in his study. His eyes took in the blue sky and the ash-covered beach. It fazed his mind to know that two things, one beautiful and one ugly, could be right next to each other.

Then it crossed his thoughts to go down to Detention and check on Prichard and Banks...

TAG: Hammer, spacelady, mm

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

Natalie decided to clear off her bed of random things, such as clothing, and other random items, after staring out into the sky. While putting all the things on the bed on the ground, she couldn't tell how long she had been trapped in that awful cell. It could've been five to ten hours, or it could've been a day or maybe even two. When she woke up from being shot with that dart, Natalie wasn't sure how had she had been out.

Natalie pulled the curtains back and got under the covers in her warm and cozy bed. So much better than the hard floor and wall of the cell and stared up at the ceiling. She hoped Mars would just forget about her and not check in the cell. The same haunted thought control her mind. What if he finds I'm not there any longer...? What will he do if he finds me here?

The thought scared her so much that she decided to get up and lock the door to her room. Not like it would do much, but it could slow his entry if need be...

Natalie got back in bed and couldn't stop her eyelids from closing, soon drifting off into a dreamless sleep... for now.

OOC: Post number two

9. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny sighs and stands up. She crosses to her door and opens it to find no one there. She goes back to her room and locks the door behind her. She looks around and opens some locked drawers and cupboards. From these she takes two black tantos, a kanshi, and a Mauser c96 with silencer. She attaches the weapons to herself, making sure the gun is hidden, and sits on the bed.

She drinks a can of coke, and gets more food and drink, putting it in her bag. She gets up and checks herself, making sure she looks ok. Once she's happy, she walks out and looks for people.

TAG: all

10. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Coruscant, you jerk! :p .... what about my tag???? *Sighs*

[b]IC: Christina Andrade[/b]
    [i]Location: The Garden [/i]

Christina sat on the stone bench, sighing as she waited for Mars to answer her question. But Mars always took a bit longer to answer things. Maybe thats why he was the way he was. As she waited, a bird tweeted on the lovely cherryblossom tree in the corner, drawing her eyes up to look at the bird. It was one of those little brown sparrows that you see everywhere... yet this one sang more sweetly than she had ever heard!

How funny that sometimes what looks like the ordinary can turn around and suprise you. The unexpected suprises hidden right in front of you.

She turned to gaze back to Mars, but he was gone! The man just dissapeared from her sight! Did he have some other secret passageway? Or the ability to do magic?

The woman stood, dusting off her dress and looking around the garden. She hated when Mars did this. She really did. It was one of the reasons they broke up in the first place. Normally she would march upstairs and give him an earful, but as they were stuck on an island, alone, at his manor, she had to take it.

The woman clip-clipped back to the manor, bored and unhappy. Perhaps there would be someone she could talk to over there.

[b]TAG: Anyone that wants some interaction [/b]

11. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny wanders around aimlessly and finds herself approaching the main house. In the distance she can see a woman walking towards the main house and walks over to her. Her feet make little sound as she walks, she is almost silent.

As she get closer she sees it's Christina. She taps her on the shoulder. 'Hi,' she says, and smiles.

TAG: Christina

12. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Christina Andrade

Christina approached the screen door to the manor. It was starting to get chilly outside... either that or she needed to start dressing warmer.

As that scintillating thought played across her mind, she realized she was a little hungry. Perhaps she could whip something up in the kitchen.

Then from out of nowhere, a woman came out of nowhere...

'Hi!' she said perkily and with a smile.

"Woah!" she said, flinching and backing away with a spaz. "You shouldn't be sneaking up on people in this place. Theres a murderer running around you know."

She stopped to look at the woman.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to be, like, locked up downstairs in Mars' detention bloc?"

TAG: Moose

13. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: :eek: I've just realised who Christina is, I don't think Jenny would've said hi. [face_blush] Oh well.

IC:

"Detantion cell?" asks Jenny. She thinks for a momment and it dawns on her slowly. "I, erm, was let out . . ?" she says hopefull that she'll be believed.

"I'm sorry if I startled you, I seem to be very quiet," adding "it's not intentional or anythng."

TAG: Christina

14. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina raised her brow as Jennifer replied..

"Detantion cell?" she said. "I, erm, was let out . . ?"

"I'm sorry if I startled you, I seem to be very quiet, it's not intentional or anythng."

"Yeaah." Christina said, looking very unimpressed. "Like I believe that for a second."

The woman put her hands on her hips and gave the girl a once-over.

"You'd better get out of here. Mars will be absolutely livid that you have escaped from your cell. If I were you I'd hide for a month or two and never be found. Then maybe when this murderer has killed everyone and died himself, you can make it out of here alive."

She walked to the door of the house, opened it, and stepped inside.

"By the way." she said, closing the door slightly. You never saw me. If you say you did, I swear I will hunt you down."

She gave a smile and a wink, then closed the door.

TAG: Moose

15. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Jun 25, 2005
    After pounding on Igor's door for a while, Aislynn gave up. The cold pit of fear returning to her stomach.

"Blast it. Why isn't he answering? I wonder what could have happened. He couldn't have been..."

Aislynn violently shook her head in an effort to shake the terrible thought from her mind.

"No. I refuse to think that!"

She yelled to the empty hallway. Then in almost a whimper she added.

"Well I'm not staying her in one place like a sitting duck. Gotta keep moving and stay alert."

And thus Aislynn set off for the kitchen. She had told Igor and Miguel that she would make them food and she was determined to do it. Even if they forgot to join her for the meal.

16. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Igor

Igor sat silently as Aislynn departed the room. His mind wandered for a few moments before he realized that her departure was a breaking of everything he had just set up. There was no protection from the murderer when you were all alone... He watched as Miguel entered the restroom,grabbed his gun, and silently slipped out of the room. Igor swiftly following the sound of Aislynn's footsteps. Instead of announcing his presence, however, he thought that observing Aislynn's actions from a distance would clear any doubts about her that resided within his mind. Igor had always been adept at infiltration, although that was not a skillhe had gained during his stint with the Soviet Army. It was a skill he had developed afterword, during the years of evasion. Even so, it had appeared that Aislynn was more perceptive than most, and Igor had almost been found out several times. As she entered her restroom, Igor snuck into her room. Much to his chagrin, Aislynn had decided to shower in her own room... without the ready protection provided back at his room. As she ended her shower, Igor slipped back out of her room and into the one ajacent to the one he had just departed. Waiting silently, Igor listened intently to the silence that surrounded him. What seemed to be an eternity later, Aislynn departed her room. Again, Igor followed, ducking behind corners and into rooms when necissary. She returned to his room. Quite unexpectantly, it appeared that Miguel had departed. Aislynn knocked excitedly at the door for a few moments, before turning and advancing back towards his direction. Oddly enough, she seemed to be mumbling to herself. Rather than prolonging her apprehension, Igor stepped out from behind the corner that he had been observing from.

"Oh, there you are, my dear..."

TAG: Aislynn

17. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Jun 25, 2005
    Aislynn let out a scream. She had thought she was being alert, but she must have let her guard down because Igor seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

"Igor! You gave me a fright. Don't you ever do that to me again!"

Aislynn tried to stay upset, but she was really relieved to have company.

"You left your room. I said I'd be back. And where is Miguel?"

Aislynn tried her hardest to supress the thoughts that jumped into her mind. She couldn't think that of Igor, but with Miguel nowhere in sight the doubts remained, even if they were supressed to the back of her mind.

Tag: TypoCelchu

18. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

Victim: [Rampani] Cameron Scofield and [GrandAdmiralStrife] Nicholae Ducard

Cause of death: Knife fight.

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield = DEAD!
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis = DEAD!
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!

9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard = DEAD!
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson = DEAD!
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!

23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno = DEAD!
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!

4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma = DEAD!

6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!
    8. Tahiri_Rose : Miss Deirdrie Meanor = DEAD!
    9. moosemousse : Jennifer Pritchard
    10. Earwen_Lightrider : Aislynn Zerlina Nata
    11. JediCallista_1_6_e54 : Lyssa Rainelle = DEAD!

GAME CHALLENGE REPEATED

THE MURDER WOULD HAVE YOU TRY AGAIN TO ATTAIN THE TASK MANY DID BEGIN. BE WARY AS YOU ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE ONCE AGAIN THIS DAUNTING FEAT. BUT BEWARE FOR IF YOU FAIL THREE MORE PEOPLE WILL SHRIEK THEIR LAST WAIL.

GENERATE 30-50 IN GAME POSTS BEFORE THE NEXT DEATH LISTING OR THREE PEOPLE DIE INSTEAD OF ONE.

19. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina opened the door to the Library of Mars Manor, the musk of book pages filling her nostrils. All was quiet in the room, as the sunlight filtered in lazily, dancing on the tables and seats of the place. Her heels clacked loudly on the marble floors as she walked in. No one was in sight, no doubt because the murderer had been plenty busy taking them off one by one.

This was speculation on Christina's behalf of course... but as the Manor grew more and more quiet, her suspicions increased. The woman hadn't seen anyone now for quite some time. Perhaps she should just bunker down and wait somewhere, let the murderer kill everyone else. Then maybe she would have a fighting chance...

Christina looked to the stacks to her left and right. So many books! She didn't know that Mars was such a reader!

The woman sniffed. Probably just kept them for show. Too busy building secret hallways and prisions to capture his guests. She sweared, should she ever get off this infernal island, she would sue Mars Madding for every penny he owned.

The woman walked down one of the aisles. She didn't really know where she was going...

But that hardly mattered when you had nowhere to go.

TAG: Whoever

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: What's my character's name again...? *looks back* Oh, right, Natalie. [face_laugh] :p

IC as Natalie Banks

Natalie laid out on her bed and stared up aimlessly at the ceiling, thinking as deeply as anyone person could think. She thought back to her life before she arrived on the island and how her film career was just beginning to take flight, she could have been one of the one of the most famous actresses alive, someone once said. She also thought back to her boyfriend who had been talking about marriage and their future beyond that. A sadden look crossed her face. She missed him.

Natalie remembered that there happened to be a pool and a spa somewhere in the mansion on the island. The spa could help relax her. She slipped into her red bikini, putting her clothes on over and then threw her blue towel over her shoulder, heading out of her room.

She walked down the hallways and explored almost the entire mansion before soon finding the spa and pool. The pool was long and wide, also had deep deep end. The spa was heated up, the water sending steam into the air. White lounge chairs encircled the pool and a few around the spa.

Natalie grinned and pulled her shirt off, showing off the somewhat revealing top, and then pulled her pants off, showing the bikini bottoms. She gathered her clothes together and put them near the edge of the spa, slowly stepping in. Waiting until she was used to the heat, she slid in until the water came up to her chest. She closed her eyes and rested the back of her head against the edge, enjoying the water.

Tag: Anyone!

OOC: Post one

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: I hope we can double post and what not because no one else is playing. So don't sue me for doing it. ;) :p

IC as Natalie Banks

As Natalie Banks, the formal "rising star" sat entomb in the hot water from the spa, inside of the beautifully, or had once been, decorated spa and pool room, she reached back on the cement and felt around. After her hand landed on the blue mug, she pulled it back to her and sipped it, the warm chamomile tea within it steaming upward into the air. She set it back down and closed her eyes, resting her head on the edge.

Within minutes, echoed and far-away voices filled the room... or her head. Which one she couldn't tell. It first began with only one voice, a mix between a female and a male.

You cannot leave this forsakened island... All who set foot upon this land will forever remain here in the total silence of death... The voice now echoed right up against her ear, sending chills of doom pouring down her spine and making her shudder. Your doom is nearing, your end pointless to resist... The haunting voice now seemed further away, but still loud enough to hear. Your fate has been decided... And you and all others on this island... have been marked by the beckoning call of death...

A sudden girl's scream now entered her mind.

GET OUT! While you still can! An echoing scream ran down the long pathway of the pool room, fading with distance.

Finally, a barrage of deathy sounds and screams and cries filled her head. Natalie shook her head, trying to clear the sound. She opened her eyes, but the voices would not stop. She crawled out of the spa, her hands covering her ears to block the sounds, and trying to keep her sanity for as long as possible. She knocked over the glass mug, sending the hot tea all over the ground with a shattering sound and collapsed on the hard cement, her hands now tightly pressing against her ears.

Make it stop..... She mentally pleaded, her body now taking jittery and sudden movements to, what seemed like, an enternal mental suffering. She rolled out onto her back, arching her chest and stomach upward, almost flopping around desperately to get the voices out of her head.

Natalie closed her eyes, clentching her teeth and eyelids together as tightly as possible, until... she could no longer hold it.

She let out a desperate cry, and then a scream, echoing down the pathway of the spa and pool room, and further down through the mansion on the doomed island.

Who knew who would hear the cry of torture, and who knew who would come to save her...

Tag: Helpers

OOC: Post number two

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

As he was walking around downstairs he suddenly heard a scream. What in the world is that? He ran off in the direction of the scream, what sounded like the spa.

Rounding the corner he suddenly saw a woman in the spa, warm water rising up and a blue mug of some type of tea. The woman was Natalie Banks, in a rather revealing red bikini.

"Are you alright miss Banks?" He knelt beside her, and considered reaching out to here, but didn't know what type of reaction he would get from her.

TAG SPACELADY, ANYONE ELSE

OOC: Post number four.

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

Natalie jerked her body upward suddenly, trying to force the haunting and surely, insane voices and shrieks away from her. She let out another scream, telling those who heard of her desperation while her hands tightly covered her ears. How much longer she could take of the sounds, she didn't know. All she knew was, that she was definitely going crazy.

She tossed her head back, the brown hair falling carelessly out of the clip it was in previously, hitting the cement quickly. She couldn't take it anymore...

Natalie turned her head to the side, still trying to shake the piercing cries away when she saw a blurred form of a man running toward her. Someone had heard her cry. But whether this was someone coming to end her life or not, she could not tell.

The man knelt beside her, and became clear. It was Miguel Callahan.

Natalie put a desperate look upon her face and in her eyes, her hands covering her ears even tighter as the shrieks and wails grew louder.

"Help me...." She tightened her face up as the intensity of the screams increased. She moved around the cement, fighting with the calls and cries.

Tag: Miguel

OOC: Post number three

24. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

He knelt beside her as her hair hit the concrete, flying loose of the clip she had it in. Then when she looked up at him, imploring him to do something. He reached down, to help her out of the spa. What's wrong with her? What's causing her to scream? He looked around trying to see anything that might be doing it.

"It's alright, I'm here. You're not alone any longer." He wrapped her up in a towel laying nearby, then up in his arms to try and calm her. He continued to talk to her in a soothing manner, hoping to get her back to where she was making sense.

TAG SPACELADY

OOC: sixth post

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

Natalie was wrapped in a towel that was laying nearby, trying to comfort her the best Miguel could. A grimace remained on her face as her hands tightly held onto her ears.

"Can't you here them!?" She jerked up again, but was restrained from really going anywhere by Miguel's arms. She arched her cest upward again, letting out a cry of torture.

"I can't... take it anymore... help, Miguel..." She cried out again, her hands covering her face.

Just before anything else could happen, the screams and shrieks grew so loud and so intense and then... stopped. She very slowly and very hesitantly moved her hands away from her ears, as if ready for another wave of cries. But none came. She stared up at Miguel and then very slowly around the room, scouting out each corner and path with her eyes, wary.

Tag: Miguel

OOC: Post number four

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.