main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The SWCV Roomies Wanted Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Billy_Dee_Binks, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
  2. Jinsei

Jinsei Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2010
    I can send PM's so if you need a place to sleep, PM me. :)

3. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I didn't see this thread when I posted mine, sorry!

Any new/last-minute peeps want to room with me? I've got me a room reserved at The Peabody from the 8th-18th, so hopefully that'll cover anyone's schedule. I got the convention rate ($139 + $16/day fee), so it's way better than the more normal rates for it ($210+).

I don't care about your gender or anything, as long as you're not creepy, it's all good. :)

4. yodakarma

yodakarma Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Hey I am looking for a roomie. I am at the Econo Lodge Inn and suites which is less than a mile from the Convention Center. I will be there from Wed thru Monday. I am only charging 10.00 a night so PM me if interested.

Janine

5. chewieb

chewieb Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2005
    I prob need a room for just friday night if anyone got a spare Im willing to pay something reasonable

6. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Any room offered pretty cheap? Send a message, here and/or Facebook(In sig) include $/how much please :)

7. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    To put in perspective what I mean by cheap $35-ish normal hotel or $50 at a hotel that's super gorgeous and has FREE breakfast...

$60 for the former and $80 for the latter aren't considered cheap, thanks. :)

At C3 I think I shared a room with 3-4 people (Sleeped on the floor) at a gorgeous hotel across from the convention center, and paid $25-30 like a night! Somehow this year I couldn't replicate the same experience, but that's mostly due to my lack of planning of this whole thing this year.

8. DragonLove76

Oct 2, 2004
    Well, I got a room for tonight (Friday-Saturday) I can share, $35! contact me if interested. Maybe also Saturday night, too. Depends on if I find a place cheaperer by the time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.