main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Very Secret Diary of Darth Vader (Dear Diary Challenge) - humor - Reposted together!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    You'd think Vader would be a little less warm and fuzzy about Luke being a Jedi... Little does he know he'll be Emperor soon, although not for long. :p

2. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Hey! Doesn't Luke throw his lightsaber aside during that line? Vadey should give him the "this weapon is your life" speech!

Cue ominous Sith lighting music... ;)

3. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Really short entry...right, Anakin Junior. Proud papa moment![face_laugh]

I don't think he's going to like what happens next....[face_worried]

4. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I can't believe I kept missing updates! This is getting too funny! Vader's narration of the fight is great. [face_laugh]

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Emperor tried to sway my son to the Dark Side, but Luke/Anakin Junior just said, ?I am a Jedi, like my father before me!?

Knew naming him Anakin Junior was a good idea.

[face_laugh] Ah! The proud papa! [face_laugh] =D=

6. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Well maybe he would've been included more in the naming of his kids if he weren't so strangle-happy.

7. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    A little proud there Vadey? So Vader's having one of those proud parental moments, but what's he gonna think when Palpatine fancies a spot of roasty toasty Jedi?[face_thinking] Why does something tell me that Vader could very well believe that Luke deserved it some how, just as much as he's gonna be furious at Palpatine for even laying a single Watt on the boy.

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Jade_eyes: Me too! Very inspirational :D

earlybird-obi-wan: [face_laugh] Still Vader ? too cool a name to give up :D

JediKaren: [face_laugh] Nope :p

GrandMasterKatarn: Nope! [face_laugh]

Daena: Thanks!!

Darth_Furio: Thanks!! Unfortunately, yes :(

Azure: [face_laugh] Yep :D

TMJ: Well, no official coronation or anything :p

Ale: [face_laugh] Vader?s a bit preoccupied with being full of himself at the moment :p

dm1: No, not really :p

Ardy: Not a prob; I understand busy ;) Thanks!!

Vadey: Quite :p

Ubersue: [face_laugh] Strangle-happy ? I like that :D

Cazz: Well, teenagers do cause a lot of trouble :p

Entry Fifty-One

Emperor tried to electrocute my kid, so I picked him up and threw him into the reactor shaft. Wish I?d thought of that twenty years ago; could?ve saved myself a ton of trouble wishing I was Emperor.

The rebels started to destroy the Death Star v2.0 (Nooo!!! MY VIP LOUNGE!!!) so Luke/Anakin Jr. and I hightailed it to a ship.

Unfortunately, the Emperor managed to electrocute me and I was near death (and just when I?d managed to kill him and take his place! Life is so unfair) so I collapsed, told Luke/Anakin Jr. to tell his sister, aka Princess Leia, that there really was good in me (I?d saved my son, after all), and then made him take off my helmet.

Turns out that breathing without it is a bit hard. Plus, I so look less intimidating.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. =D=

Yes eliminating the Emperor 20 years ago would have saved everyone a lot of grief :p

10. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Indeed it would have.

Wow, I think this was the longest entry... and then he dies... so I guess that would be the end of the diary, unless he has posthumous entries.

11. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    (Nooo!!! MY VIP LOUNGE!!!)

"I'm dying! But Junior, run back and save the VIP lounge!" [face_laugh]

12. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

great entry. laughed so hard it scared my cat.

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Good entry. :)

14. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Another funny but yet sad entry. Vader's final thoughts are his turest. The VIP lounge is gone. Sad. Anyway, well done NYC. Loved every entry.

15. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not the lounge!

16. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor Vader, he should have done that but being emperor:eek: He couldn't have saved his son. Last entry? Or will he comment on Anakin jr in the afterlife?

17. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Now there's a thought!

18. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Don't worry Vader, soon you'll be up in that great, leather upholstered VIP lounge in the sky... Although you may have to deal with Obi-wan hogging the Caf machine.

I'm absolutely [face_laugh]-ing, but after all these years, Vader's death still gets me. :(

19. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Unfortunately, the Emperor managed to electrocute me and I was near death (and just when I?d managed to kill him and take his place! Life is so unfair) so I collapsed, told Luke/Anakin Jr. to tell his sister, aka Princess Leia, that there really was good in me (I?d saved my son, after all), and then made him take off my helmet.

You mean all I had to do was push him down the elevator shaft?!?!?! [face_laugh]

Turns out that breathing without it is a bit hard. Plus, I so look less intimidating.

Like in "Airplane!" when someone keeps accidentaly pinching off the old lady's oxygen supply! [face_laugh]

Is this it??? Will we see Vader partying in the afterlife???? [face_praying]

20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Wish I?d thought of that twenty years ago; could?ve saved myself a ton of trouble wishing I was Emperor

That would have made for a very interesting Galaxy, wouldn't it? :p

Nice to see Vader keep his sense of humor intact while he lay dying.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Emperor tried to electrocute my kid, so I picked him up and threw him into the reactor shaft. Wish I?d thought of that twenty years ago; could?ve saved myself a ton of trouble wishing I was Emperor.

Don't you hate it when you come up with the perfect come back...just too late? :p

22. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Jade_eyes: Thanks!! Yeah, right?!

dm1: Yeah, near-dead people get chatty ;) There is one more :)

Ardy: [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

JediMasterKatarn: [face_laugh] Thanks!!

Daena: Thanks!!

Darth_Furio: Thanks!!

Azure: [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan: There?s one more entry :)

dm1: [face_laugh]

Cazz: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yeah, but at least it was a good death ? he saved his son :)

Ale: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Airplane is a great movie :D And there?s one more post :)

Kelia: There would be lots of caf. And banthas. And Tarkin definitely would have met his death sooner :p Thanks!!

Vadey: [face_laugh]

Okay, this is it - the final post. It's about half a year too late (I wrote 52 entries for 52 weeks . . . and then kept forgetting to update :p).

It's been an awesome ride. Short as the story is, it's been one of my favorites to write. I'm glad so many of you loved it too - thank you so much for all your support [:D]

I don't have any plans for a sequel, though I have toyed with the idea of writing another diary for another character. However, I do recommend reading Jaya Solo's The Once and Future Sith Lord and Blindman's The Vader Monologues - they're both awesome, funny stories :D I'm also planning to, as requested about a year ago 8-}, post all the entries together at the end to make catching up/rereading easier. I'll do it in a few days :)

Thank you so much for reading [:D] It's been a blast :D

Entry Fifty-Two

The Force is all life, and that crap. I wasn?t feeling the goody, peace-loving vibes in the afterlife (and by ?feeling? I mean that I felt other people doing it and didn?t want to join in). Instead, I decided to look for the VIP lounge. This place had to have one. Maybe I would get a pet bantha, shake the place up a bit.

While looking for the VIP lounge, I ran into Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Mace Windu, with a backup of a few hundred people I?d killed.

?Hello, Anakin,? Obi-Wan said.

Oops.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh]

[face_laugh]

So ... funny literally from first word to last!

[:D]

:)

Am reading Once and Future Sith Lord and it is a riot so must needs check out Vader Monologues [face_laugh] [face_dancing]

24. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Just read this whole thing. Fantastic. He's so casual about everything.

Oops [face_laugh][face_laugh]

=D==D==D=

25. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Young Anakin again oops[face_laugh]

Loved the entire diary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.