main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Worlds Converge (Dungeons & Dragons Crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
    IC: REshon

Reshon thought for a split second. "the sooner we go, the sooner I get paid. Whenever you are ready Revan?

tag: Zeal

2. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I would like to note that although I am usually pretty leniant on stuff like this, but I would like you to refer to my character as Damodred, not Whats-his-face. Thank You!:-B Also, I would like to state that me playing Damodred IC is completely him, but having a single CE character in a party of a TN and 2 LG characters might end up ugly.(for the CE Character)

BiC: Damodred BronzeSkin

Damodred disliked evil, and although he would band together with this dark elf, he would not make an attampt to save his life, unless not doing so wasted his time.

"Traitor? And what evidence do you have to support your claim Baenre Rat." Damodred smiled inwardly at this, not only did he dislike the Drow, but he was quite amused when it came to him being persecuted.

"I apologize for the interruption Rivin." he said as he turned to Azorinth, "Quiet Dark Elf, I tolerate you because it is Bahamuts will, with a mere command I will Smite you in his holy name. Go on Rivin, takes us to the Enclave." Indeed Damodred did only tolerate the Drow in his party, because he had to, but in all reality, he didn't even need a command. If the Drow was stupid enough to commit an evil act in Damodred's presence, than Damodred would come down on him like a ton of bricks, a very angry ton of bricks.

TAG: Azorinth, Zedd-Vega...Others in our party.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Sorry I havent posted. Been busy with work and watching Ernesto approach my state. One good thing about DnD, you can easily be brought in from any point and time in the game :) So could ya write me in Zedd and I'll go from there?

4. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC:I always thought you were part of My adventuring party, I already posted something with you in it...But if you don't want to be, i'm finer with that.

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    I see. Well, lemme read then.

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Yes Mitth, I started off every party (Faerun and Khorvaire) with everyone together. Some people haven't realized that because when it comes to DMing, the guys I play with are very general saying "you" or "you guys" instead of addressing you individually. There are rare situations, like if we get separated, but that's not the case right now.

Valis is with Damodred, Rivin, Azorinth, Rurik and Durin.

7. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006

8. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Whoa, I didn't notice that...it's supposed to say 'Fine with that' not "Finer with that."

Anyway we should keep this chatter to a minimum...Zedd, any chance of an update?

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I'm still waiting on Mitth and a few others to post.

After all, everyone was tagge in the first post and only a few responded.....

10. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    DM APPOVED

Character Sheet

Name: Michealle Sow
    Physical Description:
    height,-6'3"
    weight,-100lbs
    hair color,-Black
    eye color,-Brown
    Race: Human
    Class: Wizard (Nercomancer)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Weapon:Staff of Thunder
    1+ Sling and bullets(pebbles)
    Armor: Ring of Spell Storing (Left Hand)
    Cloak of the Bat
    Bag of Holding,(60lbs)
    Realm: Ansalon

11. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Okay, NOW is there any chance of an update.

12. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Of course. Started college recently and Thursday I only have one class.

When I get home, and update shall be posted.

13. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC:I hope do you do not mind, but I will have her move on for now, till called?

IC:Michealle Sow (Ansalon)

A lone horse moved acrossed the draw bridge,of a great castle, the coat on the horse was pure black. Darker than the night, except the red painted hooves. The figure that sat upon the the great horse also dressed in black, but had the look of the dead. A closer examination could tell that she was not dead but alive. She was Michealle Sow, Necromancer, and could be very deadly or nice, it all depended on her mood.

As she crossed into the grass, the draw bridge started to rise behind her and she did not look back. She had spent many years studying her craft and wanted to leave, so she left. Her cloak and robe, were more of a dark blue hue, with acrane runes all upon it, though it seems that they moved on their own. The cloak fluttered in the cool breeze, as she made a slow steady pace, she was in no hurry.

She had no coins to speak of, except the few that she had keeped hidden in one of her deep pockets. Though she had all that was needed for a few days of travel. She would stop at the first big city that she comes to, and find something to do, for the much needed coins to live on. Till then, she would sleep on the ground, and that to her was not new.

TAG:Anyone.

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Rivin, Rurik Redstone

The drow eyed his dwarven companion and turned back to the drow who referred to him as a "traitor". But seeing as how Damodred had stepped in, Rivin was willing to forgo that remark. "Very well, your wizard, paladin, and assassin will have to follow me. Your cleric however," Rivin eyed the dwarf and then looked to Rurik. "Perhaps he can accompany Rurik on the trip there. The ship awaits us in the dock and is prepped to leave as soon as you board."

TAG: Faerun folk

[b]Knick-Knack Paddywhack

[i]Ansalon, Solace[/i][/b]

[blockquote]The small kender smiled brightly as he trotted the low streets of Solace, clanging the cowbell that served as his bardic instrument. His riding dog, Adog, held its head solemnly, thinking of what a miserable existence it had being stuck with such an annoying kender. The fact that the husky was shaved like a poodle made him more ashamed to be seen with him.

"Hum-dee-hum-dee-dum! The sun shines brightly Adog! Perhaps new friends we shall meet! Oh look!" The kender pointed ahead, jerking the dogs head along with his motion. "A traveler! Let us introduce ourselves!" With that said, the kender bounded over to the female riding her mount and patted the horses rear in an attempt to get its attention.

"Pardon me! But my name is Knick-Knack Paddywhack, and this is my faithful hound, Adog!" The kender smiled wide, showing all but the backs of his teeth. "Would you mind terribly if we sat and chatted?"[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Michealle Sow[/b]

OOC: Just so you all know, Kender are the ultimate n00b characters. Obnoxious, absurd, and very off the wall when they aren't playing with a button they plucked from your bootstrap.

15. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC:eek:h, I know about those pesky little poeple. [face_laugh] I figure she needed a little life of fun in her. [face_laugh]

IC:Michealle Sow (Ansalon, Solace)

Michealle at that moment had no cares or worries, at least she thought. Than she barly heard a slap from behind, but it was too late to do anything about it. Her horse reared and almost threw her off!

"Easy girl, easy", it took several heart stopping moments to get the horse to settle down, but Night finially settled down. Pulling a small cube from one of her pockets, she feed it to the horse, then looked around to see what spooked the horse.

Than a voice came to her from behind, "Pardon me! But my name is Knick-Knack Paddywhack, and this is my faithful hound, Adog!" Then the wreched little thing smiled. "Would you mind terribly if we sat and chatted?"

"You! You want to talk to me? Do you have any idea what I could do to you? You slapped my horse, and made me mad, and we have just meet!" Her eyes blazed with very little humor. "Now you want to talk, is that it? Well, I hate to say kender", the way she said it, it could have been a curse of some sorts. Though in reality, being around any kender was a curse. "I do not think so...." She trailed off when she saw the mutt.

"What in the name of Hades, happened to the poor dog?" Her eyes was like molton pits, but there was a hint of sad humor for the dog. It looked like something shaved it for dinner, but forgot to finish the cleaning. The dog, Adog, was looking down like it knew what his fate was, and could do nothing to help it.

"If I can, what do you want Knick-Knack Paddywhack give a dog a bone?" A little laugh came out of her, but she grew serious again. "Though, I would warn you now, you touch anything on me or this horse, you will die a horrible death!" The tone in her voice should warn off anybody, but a kender, who knows.

TAG:Zedd-Vega
    OOC:This is going to be very interesting, would you not say?

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Oh indeed it shall.

Knick-Knack Paddywhack

Ansalon, Solace

"If you had a bone to spare, I'm sure Adog would gladly take it!" The kender said with another wide smile. Stupid kender. The dog arched its brow, knowing that its master was an ignoramus, but still gave Michealle a look of hope. Surely a necromancer had a bone or two on them somewhere.

Knick-Knack glanced over the woman and her horse, the toothy-smile fading to a cheek-widening grin. He rang his cowbell furiously and started looking over the woman's belongings, even after being warned not to do so. "Very nice! Pardon me, but you haven't introduced yourself yet, and would you happen to have a broach to match this cape?" The kender said, pulling out a long cape from the woman's pack. Surely, he would not live longer than a tenday.

TAG: Michealle

17. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Michealle (Ansalon, Solace)

Her stern look did nothing to side track his curious looks, and she knew right off, that she was going to have fun with this kender.

Another smile broke out from Knick-Knack, and he spoke. "If you had a bone to spare, I'm sure Adog would gladly take it!" The poor dog started to look hopfull at her and she had to laugh out loud at that scene. So she started to dig in her pockets, to see if she had a spare bone. Though she had to watch what she grabbed out of her pockets, cuase spell componets do not come cheap.

As she searched her person, Knick-Knack spoke again, "Very nice! Pardon me, but you haven't introduced yourself yet, and would you happen to have a broach to match this cape?"

Michealle was not really paying much attention to him, until he pulled out a cape from her bag and the horse snickered. "You...You little thief! I will ask you nicly first, then I will kill you, with your own dog's leg! So to help you to understand easily, I will tell you who I am,and then you decide if your life is worth the messing with my stuff." She sat straighter in the saddle before she spoke. "I am Michealle Sow, Necromancer. A short line of wizards who study the dead. I could turn your mutt into a dead thing to devour your little heart and use your bones to play the harp! I kill for the pleasure of it, and kenders are not beyond my reach." Her stare was pure cold, if it could kill, he would be dead. Then she looked at the dog hungerly. "You better hope your master listens for once, and puts back my cape, or it would be bad news for you pup."

She knew that the dog, did not truely understand common, but her attitude should show she was very upset and was ready to go the distance.

TAG:Zed-Vega

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Knick-Knack Paddywhack

Ansalon, Solace

The dog understood the tone in Michealle's voice and tugged at Knick-Knacks trousers to pull him away and to refrain from messing with the Necromancer's things. Knick-Knack swatted at him playfully, looking back up to the Necromancer with the same stupid grin on his face. "Just because I have it, and you didn't know I took it, doesn't mean that I stole it!"

The kender tossed the cape back to the woman and gave her another dorky smile. Adog let out a sigh and looked back up to Michaelle as if to say "Don't kill him, he'd just cause more trouble for the dead... and you know how hard they are to deal with..."

The kender seemed to have some sort of attention disorder: giving attention to everything that didn't need it. Passersby in Solace eyed the two and gave the Necromancer pitying looks as if they assumed she was traveling with the diminuitive pest.

It wasn't long before the town guard made their way over to the two. Gerard uth Mondar approached the two and kept his hand on his sword. "Is there a problem miss?" He asked the female necromancer, eyeing the kender suspiciously. Gerard had dealt with a fair share of kender, and in fact had three in the jail right now. Each sharing the same cell in an attempt to have them annoy each other.

So far it wasn't working....

TAG: Michealle

19. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Michealle (Ansalon, Solace)

Michealle saw the dog try to pull the kender away, but Knick-Knack swatted him away. Then he spoke a little rudely to her, "Just because I have it, and you didn't know I took it, doesn't mean that I stole it!" Though she let that pass, this time.

"I know a little about kenders, my little friend. Now, what....", but she was interrupted
    by a guard. "The nosey man, some times I wish...", but she let her thought trail off.

"Is there a problem miss?" He had his hand on the hilt of his sword, but she had everything under control. "No guard's man, everything is just fine. I was just explaining to this kender that messing with poeple, could get him hurt. I wish not to kill him and his dog." Michealle put on a sad smile, and looked sternly at the kender. "Now my crazy friend, are you hungry? I sure am, and need a place to stay. Come, we will have a few tankers and talk." She smiled at the almost handsom guard, and hoped not to see him again, except his purse.

TAG:Zedd-Vega

20. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    DM APPOVED
    Character Sheet
    Name: Blackthorn
    Physical Description: (height, weight, hair color, etc)
    height;6'
    weight;210
    hair color;Blond

Race: Human
    Class: fighter/smithy
    Alignment: LE
    Weapon:
    Large (25lb) hammer
    Short sword (Double edge)
    Armor: (Just normal stuff)
    Breeches
    Shirt
    Cape, a wolf coat, insulated to keep the chill out.
    Realm: Ansalon

21. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    IC: Reven

"Yes i am, however i must get my equipment. I did not bring it with me because i thought this was only a briefing. will you come with me?" Reven said as he turned to one of the doors and opened it. His emerald eyes curious about what the human would do.

tag:You know who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.