main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things Dark Horse Comics can do to improve rapport with fans:

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Ludicrous, Jan 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Dolza

Darth_Dolza Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2000
    I still could use some more manga... as long as it's not super-deformed style. Can't stand the big heads.

2. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    What if they had a poll to let fans decide what the next mini-series would be about / what character it featured?

3. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Didn't they do that once? Or had a poll about the favorite era?

4. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    Yeah, but I don't that affected any decisions whatsoever. It was just to make us fans feel important and listened to.

5. Xenomaniac

Xenomaniac Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 8, 2000
    I know something they can do, start posting the dang covers with the summaries at the beginning of every month like they used to. I was still in dang school when i was supposed to find out what the cover of Jedi vs. Sith #4 is supposed to look like. What the heck is going on? I emailed DarkHorse asking how come the covers aren't up and I got a reply that was in essence: "what are you talking about? the covers are all there."

i mean, can anyone else see them? is it just me? i mean please let me know.

6. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    I agree with DL's points one thru 11, except for 10 on the grounds that he might not have time to be council administrator anylonger. And I certainly think A.C. Crispin should get a try to do a SW comic series, she did do a bang up job with the Han trilogy of books.

7. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    The input at the DH board is from soft-core SW fans, who are in favor of Batman/Terminator/Mask/etc. crossovers. To even get the point across we'd need all the hard-core fans to post over there.

I think they should regard continuity religiously. They're becoming lazy and that's how the Empire started.

The Inifinities icon is crap. Let the Gonk icon come.

Also, wampas have been shed in a terrible light at DH, LFL, and DR. If they could write more PC comics then I would not be as likely to go medieval.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.