main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN This is getting out of hand... now there are two of them!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Within the span of three days, I have come across two references to another person that has the same name as me. I first found the other Dylan Kinney when I checked my own name in the DMV records. Apparently, there is a Dylan E. Kinney who lives in Columbia, TN (my middle initial is T). Then today, I dropped off my car at the shop, and had to rent a car. The branch manager of Enterprise Rent-a-Car in Franklin went to college with the same Dylan E. Kinney. Talk about weird.

2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I'm tellin' ya: It's a conspiracy I tell ya.. a conspiracy!! The Evil Galactic Empire Dudes (also referred to as E-GED) are plotting to overthrow the remainder of Hamas left in the known universe. We must take no prisoners at stopping them!! :D

Back to the subject: That is really strange big D. He could be trying to steal your identity, but goofed on the middle initial. Hmmmmm.... ?[face_plain]

3. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Hey, it could be...............

an Attack of the Clones [face_laugh] :) [face_plain] :(

O.K., It wasn't that funny, but ya know I had to post it. ;)

4. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I'll tell you another weird one. For years I've had people think I was someone else, or friends thought they saw me somewhere I wasn't. An aunt was on a plane from S.America back to Nashville about 8 years ago, and thought she saw me on the plane. Turns out he lived in Brentwood I believe. So, if you see someone who looks like me, it might not be me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.