main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Those in favor of a new look on the Tucson, AZ Board say Aye!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Vangarian, Feb 1, 2008.

?

Those in favor of a new look on the Tucson, AZ Board say Aye!

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Aye!

80.0%
  2. Nay!

20.0%
  1. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
  2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Good luck with this, though. We've wanted a new look for months, but we as lowly non-moderators have little to no say in basically how anything looks. I mean, the theme is still Christmas, and the current marquee is from 3 months ago!

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    all it takes is someone asking us to change stuff and it can get done.

as far as a new banner, get it created and we can get it put up.

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    You could go to a default Fan Force banner until you all are able to make one (if you want to make one). Here is an example of one, here is another.

5. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Well, that's what I get for talking bad about the mods [face_worried]

6. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Sorry Mike I know you requested it bad CR!

7. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Sheeesh! I was just tired of looking at snowscapes and red Santa caps is all. Just seeing this banner is really a nice relief. :D Thanks!

As for a really new, new banner. How's about a photoshop view of the Galaxy scene on the left side and a view of the Death Star II on the right side, with a central scene of the Space Naval engagement taking place during the Endore campaign? I'm just throwing in a suggestion, for Star Wars action oriented Eye Candy. The view of the Galaxy at the close of ESB, was breath taking. Pair that up with the one Icon that threatened that Galaxy, a Death Star (be it the original or the 2nd one) and you have a forboding scene. Finally with a scene from the fleet engagement of RotJ, it encompasses the whole idea of what Star Wars is all about. I don't have the computer software or the actual time needed but I can at least stir up some interest and discussion for discussion's sake. Am I getting through gang? Thanks for giving this thread a view and vote everybody!

Vangarian