main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Thoughts

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by amaunet, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    While surfing around today, I stumbled onto a thread about fun activities to get (and more importantly keep) people talking on the boards...

Some suggestions include:
    Sock Puppet Theater (basicly everyone create a alias for a weekend and post in a special thread, then at the beging of the week we try to determine who each was)

Ask Beru (ask a question and Beru gives you advice (and not alway good advice)

Quote and reply (one person posts a quote from a SW movie and the next posts a whitty reply not based from the movie)

Signs you might be an obsessed fan

Group Fan Fiction (one line at a time :) )

Get-to-know-you threads

Q&A (one posts a simple question and the next posts an answer and a new question)

create a SW bumper Sticker

So...thoughts?? Any sound like something you would enjoy?

2. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    *searches for quote button,..........realizes this is a fairly lacking BB script*

:( *sigh*

Ask Beru (ask a question and Beru gives you advice (and not alway good advice)

and when some fool out there in never never land follows some advice and freaks on us.........? No this idea frankly scares me :p

Quote and reply (one person posts a quote from a SW movie and the next posts a whitty reply not based from the movie)

Now this one would just be too damned funny! Between Evan, Grayson, Joel and myself it would be a riot!

Signs you might be an obsessed fan

Has merit

Group Fan Fiction (one line at a time )

ACK!

Get-to-know-you threads

Thought that was the point of the meetings hun ? :p

create a SW bumper Sticker

*Cackles evilly*

See darlin....even a boring day at work is productive :p

**EDIT** Geeez the code isn't even standard ACK!

3. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    *looks back up to the results of using the "blockquote" code*

Well now .... next time I guess just using spaces will suffice eh ? LOL

4. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    i like the quote and reply idea :) from the few people i know so far, it would be a riot as jason already said ;-) the others are definite possibilities as well!
    one fun thing we do on a board i help admin is "the person above you" game. whoever posts makes a comment about the person above them. if the 2 people don't know each other, they may post something obvious like their name or age or something that's in the profile. otherwise they post things they know and it can get pretty funny. it would be boring if you only had a few people and no one was into it...it just happens to work really well on that board.
    (if you want to see how it works...http://pub10.ezboard.com/funiverseofchaosfrm6)

5. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    saw that one too...but thought maybe waiting on it till we actually meet face to face :)

so post and reply it is :)

6. Nave

Nave Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    SOCK PUPPETS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.