main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Time Lapse-Modern Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JMaster Luke, Sep 4, 2012.

1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    I'd like to share a style of drawing that I've been doing for many years. This is just a small example. I will be making bigger versions of this, but I'd like to share this one.

There's no sound so don't try adjusting your speakers. Hope you guys enjoy.

Ceillean likes this.
  2. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Very nice! So simple and yet so beautiful...

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the doodling resulting in a nice picture

4. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Thank you. Yeah I'm getting back into doing stuff I use to enjoy such as computer editing, graphics, and drawing as you just saw. Under the Fan Films section of the forums I have a Jaws Dub movie that's done and I'm working on a 'Back to the Future' one as well (back in 2007 I made the action figure movie Star Wars: Generations). When i'm done with the BTTF i'm gonna draw this same style of drawing but in a big frame-able drawing pad. Can't wait to do that. Hope it turns out well.

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, thanks sharing this with us. It is amazing! ^:)^

6. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    That's really good and to see your drawing process too. How did you find drawing with the camera?

7. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Thank you. What do you mean "How did you find drawing with the camera?"

8. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I was wondering if it gets in the way of your drawing or disrupts your focus with it right there in your personal space.

9. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    ohhh....well i was using my cell phone. it didnt take up much space. i put my cell phone on a small box aiming in a somewhat downward position. but it was affecting my vision or hands. it worked out pretty good.

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, then you have a jolly good cell phone!

11. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Im using a Samsung galaxy s2. the time lapse is from an app i bought on the market for like $2. thats the only app ive bought. definitely worth it.

12. ElivagarV

ElivagarV Jedi Knight

Sep 11, 2012
    Interesting, I like they way you built on the design, the result reminds me of sea shells or something. What sort of pen were you using? I've been experimenting with different ones lately, just curious. :)

13. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    thank you. for this drawing i just used a regular black pen on white printer paper.
    on a side note i was at the mall today and i went into an art store where they were selling different peoples art. so i just asked them what do i gotta do to get my drawing in the store to be sold? they gave me a card with some info. they said to send them an email of what i draw and we'll take it from there.
    so Im gonna draw like 4-5 different versions of what i just drew and bigger versions. ill try some with color too. but anyways i just do this stuff for hobby but ill give this a try and see what becomes of it.
    that'll be interesting if i could sell this stuff.

14. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Bought my big drawing boards a couple days ago. Just started drawing on one of them. I'm nervous. Hope this thing comes out good.

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    CanĀ“t wait to see them...