main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Time to Collect those Happy Thoughts Again

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Mar 18, 2008.

1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    What's wrong with him? Jeff said the photos looked like a stuffed animal.

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    ooh funny. he had an upper respitory infection...i think he now has a lower respitory infection...which is like kitty bronchitus i think. i will let you know what the vet says. he is a sweet little kitty. stuff animal or not. ;)

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ok took kitty to vet...gave him a new antibodic, some powder for his food and some nose drops...poor little booga.

He almost tore up the car carrier, he was only content if i was holding him...he started purring and relaxed on the way home.

the vet gave me some wet food as well so i can mix the powder in with it....*sigh* he was ok on the way home...got home drank and pottied...he seemed good. so here i am back at work.

4. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Time to gear up again folks...

Scott, the Mile-Hi Squad CO for the 501st, just found out that his wife has a brain tumor. They are still trying to figure out what the course of action is, so for now can I enlist some happy healing thoughts from everyone?

Some of you may recall meeting Scott & his wife at our last Rock Bottom meeting, or at the St Patty's Day parade.

Thanks for the help in sending some positive energy their way.

5. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Oh No, WOW - Good Vibes heading their way.

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

7. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    positive force energy being sent that way.

8. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    My thoughs are with them

9. bamers

bamers Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 8, 2008
    BAMERS is happy

10. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Is Scott the one with the vader costume?
    Healing thoughts coming there way.

11. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Frak. Me. :eek: :_|

Scott and Mellisa are two absolutely cool people. I've met with them several times, and both are just good people. And they have 2 young boys as well. Whatever they need, LMK if I can help.

Why doesn't the bad stuff happen to people that deserve it? [face_frustrated]

PS: Scott wore a sandtrooper with orange paudron at the St. Patrick's Day parade:

[image=http://lh6.ggpht.com/BlackburnPhotography/R94HV4ScMrI/AAAAAAAAMx0/gH2GMRsS2Fc/s400/2008-03-15_St_Patricks_Day_Parade_435.jpg]

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Ok...i know that Trinity is just a cat. However, to me she is my child. I have had her almost 10 years and well, she is my baby. She is really sick...yesterday she couldn't even open her eyes unless i cleaned them out. She caught what the little guy had and it is hitting her harder because she is older. The vet I took Finnegan to, said because she was older she might be immune to it. not so much.

I took her in at 7 this morning, however the doctor's were not there and I have to take her back this afternoon. She is having to breath thru her mouth and kitties just do not do that. So please if you pray or if you could send good vibes her way. I know some of you might think it is silly being that she is just a cat, however she means the world to me and has been there for me when i felt no one else was.

SO thank you in advance. [:D]

13. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Poor kitty!

Can we have a moment for the remaining 4 crew members of the B-52 that went down off Guam yesterday? Two of the six have been pulled from the water, but with every passing hour, it's less likely that the remaining four will be found. Let's have some happy thoughts for our servicefolk out of Barksdale.

14. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Will do!

On the happy side, ScottM's wife, Melissa is doing well after the surgery. [face_dancing]

15. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    prayer for safe recovery. I am always impressed with what our service men & women do for our country everyday.[face_flag]

16. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Good vibes going out from the North side! Glad to hear about the surgery going well, amazing what they can do.

17. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    I know! And she seems to have relatively few effects of someone cutting her brain, we still need to pray that the biopsies come back good.

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    JACKSON, Miss. - Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman has been injured in car accident in Mississippi and is in a hospital in Memphis.

Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Kathy Stringer says Freeman is in serious condition.

The hospital, commonly known as The Med, is an acute-care teaching facility that serves patients within 150 miles of Memphis.

Ashley Norris, manager of the Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale that is owned by Freeman, confirmed the actor was in a wreck. Norris said she had no other details.

The accident apparently occurred in Tallahatchie County Mississippi, but the sheriff's department referred calls to the Mississippi Highway Patrol. A highway patrol spokesman wasn't immediately available for comment.

19. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    **Crosses fingers**

20. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Everybody think happy employment thoughts for our RSA... JKB is taking tests today that could finally get his happy butt up to Denver. So, mucho positive energy to the Birrer!

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Gooooooo MAC! [face_praying]

22. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    (((force good vibes)))

23. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    His body might be in Denver, but his heart will forever be in Azeroth!

24. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

Thank God for Wikipedia or I wouldn't have a clue what Zoom was talking about at least half of the time. :p

25. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    You're doing better than most... Sometimes it's just a buzzing sound to me.