main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To lose ones faith (JA/ Obi-torture,Qui-Angst, Dark Qui) Chapter 10 *Updated 11/22* Plus **Bonus**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    WOW Felicia!!!! WOW!!!!!

I can't believe that I've been gone for a while and I come back to so many good posts!!! Ahhhh!!!

THere's no way you can leave us off like that. I need to have more. URgh can't believe Qui didn't recognize Obi!!! URGHHHH!!!!!

Anyways, loving the fic, loving the torture!!!

Knight_Obi

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    :eek: WOW!!!! Excellent posts Felicia!!! :D oooh what's gonna happen with our fav Jedi pair??? Ahh! The suspense is KILLIN me! :eek:

PLEASE post again soon! Pretty please? :D

Hey, I know what you mean about coming up with ideas for fan fics in boring history lessons... :p

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I can't wait to find out what happens!!

4. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Well,well,well,such an intriguing way to bring QGJ back.Yea,you're right,it sounds like it was complicated for you,but you are doing such a good job with this story.PEACE Ewen

5. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Qui-Gon attacked Obi? He must be pretty far gone not to recognize him. Now that they have Qui-Gon how are they going to bring him back to the light. Can't wait to see.

6. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I like this story post more PLEASE?

7. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Look boss, a post.

8. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey All!
    I love the enusiastic reviews! they always put a smile on my face :D. I'm so glad you guys are loving the story.

Now I hope the explanation makes sense. It did in my head but on paper thats another thing. you be the judge!

Chapter 8

Amaele was I the healer?s ward when her Master, Healer Laria had told her and another healer apprentice to prepare a room for an incoming patient. Amaele did, as she was told not thinking much of it. She did this sort of thing on a daily bases why should she give it a second thought. After the room had been prepared Amaele decided to wait out in the hall for her master and the other healers who had gone to return.

The hall outside the healers? ward was peaceful with the occasional Knight, Master or Padawan passing. But that peace was soon shattered by the return of the healers who had a person who appeared to be unconscious on a stretcher. As they drew closer Amaele could make out the forms of Master Powell, Master Veda and Drell. A feel of dread came over her as was able to make out the person. Oh Gods Obi. The Healers ran past her taking Obi-Wan into the Healer?s ward.

Amaele was about to follow them into the room but Healer Laria got in her way.

?Amaele I think it would be better if you go to the waiting room.? Healer Laria said in a gentle voice.

?But Master why?? Amaele asked even though she knew that it was wrong to question her master.

?Because you have a close relationship with Obi-Wan I don?t want your feelings to get in the way of your judgment. So I think it would be in the best interest of you and the patient if you go to the waiting room.? Laria explained. Amaele nodded. What Laria was saying did make sense. She considered Obi-Wan the brother she didn?t have. If something were to happen in the emergency room, force forbid, She would lose it. Healer Laria squeezed her apprentice?s shoulder to give her some support. Then walked into the room closing the door behind her.

Amaele walked over to the waiting room where Master Powell, Drell and Master Veda were already waiting. The room was designed for peace but Amaele?s heart was racing and looking over at Drell she could see that he was also worried. Sitting down in a chair Amaele turned to Master Veda and asked,

?What happened?? Nicia looked over at her. Taking a deep breath she began to go over the events of the past that lead them to that point.

??Then there was a scream and Obi-Wan started running down the hall. I can?t tell you what happened after that because Adi told me to go get Master Powell ad Drell.? Nicia finished.

?No one was there when it happened?? Amaele asked wanting to know exactly what happened.

?I was.? A voice said over by the entrance of the waiting room. Everyone turned and saw Liliana standing by the entrance. ?I was there when it happened.? Liliana walked over to where the small group sat. She took a seat and began to tell her tale.

?I was packing a few things, getting ready to leave. I didn?t care what happened if I left and reported what was happening there. Getting to know Obi-Wan showed me that some things were more important then my life. I was about to leaves when I heard some one scream then it sounded like a bunch of people had ran past my office. I was about to open the door and find out what was going on but then that other Jedi busted in and I staggered backwards hitting the wall. He had this crazed look in his eye. He raised his blade and I screamed. A few seconds later Obi-Wan came in, he looked shocked to see the other Jedi. Then the Jedi lunged at me and Obi-Wan jumped in his path. They fought and Obi-Wan was hit.? Once she was finished Liliana took a deep breath then sat back.

?Qui-Gon did this?!? Amaele asked a little to loud. Everyone grew silent. Then Nicia being who she was broke the silence.

?The thing I want to know is how Obi-Wan got back to Klaus in the first place.? Drell lowered his head.

?It was me.? He said in a voice that was barely above

9. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Hello? You're killing him again. It's there a limit for that in one fic?

'And then Obi-Wan does really die, Qui-Gon loses it again, and takes out the whole Jedi Order' Oh, that sounds like a good plot bunny.

I forsee much angish and mush in the near future. :D Yeah! (Man, this is so bad.)

As always, keep up the good work.

~Swede :p

10. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Yeah I killed him again lol but its important to the story that he is in this state of being you'll see. Trust me I know what I am doing...sort of.

Felicia Z.

11. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh no! Not Obi! This will really push Qui-Gon over the edge, especially if he finds out he did it. Much angst in the future I see. Much mush to follow I hope. ;)

12. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Is Obi-Wan is just prone to accidents or what?

13. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Don't kill him! PLEASE!!!!

Excellent posting Felicia! :D

14. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey Peeps,
    Hmmm...to kill obi or to not kill obi that is the question. Well you guys are gonna have to wait to find out I'm gonna post tommorow...hopefully. So till then.

Felicia Z.

15. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Chapter 9

It had been three days since they had first learned of Obi-Wan?s condition and nothing had changed within those three days. Nicia walked down to the holding cells where qui-Gon was being held for the past three days. Iason had been coming to see Qui-Gon for sessions. But the Jedi had barely talked. Iason said that he was still holding on to his anger but instead of it being directed to the people who had taken Obi-wan and tortured him it was directed to himself. The Council was still debating over Qui-Gon?s fate they had heard Iason?s theory that Qui-Gon?s actions were the result of an emotional breakdown but they were still wary. Qui-Gon had also been ordered to see the mind healers for the next few months or so.

Nicia stopped walking once she reached the cell where Qui-Gon was. When Nicia looked into the cell at him she felt a small twinge of anger rise in her thinking of the pain that Qui-Gon?s actions had caused Obi-Wan. She quickly pushed that feeling down.

?Qui-Gon.? She said by way of greeting. Qui-Gon did not look up at her when he replied.

?Nicia.? He returned her coldness, which just aggravated Nicia. She just stood there not saying anything for a couple of long seconds.

?Qui-Gon what were you thinking?? He did not answer. ?How would your turning have helped Obi-Wan it would not have brought him back if he was dead. The only thing it would have done is dishonor his memory.? That got a response form Qui-Gon. He was in Nicia?s face in a second.

?Shut up! You have no idea what you are talking about!? He shouted but Nicia just stood there the same stone expression on her face.

?No Qui-Gon I do know. I know what it is like to lose someone you love and consider family. When I lost Miron it felt like my whole world came crashing down around me and there was nothing I could do about it. But I moved on because that is what he would have wanted me to do. He would not have wanted me to be stuck in that moment when his life slipped through my fingers. And I believe it is the same for you Tahl wouldn?t want it, a part of Xanatos wouldn?t want it and?? She hesitated for a second ? Obi-Wan wouldn?t want it.? As the meaning of that last statement sank in Qui-Gon lifted his head. Any anger that Nicia had felt towards him was forgotten when she looked into his face. Qui-Gon?s face was pale and drawn it was obvious that he had not slept much these past days. His midnight blue eyes were bloodshot and rimed with red from crying.

?I couldn?t handle loosing him.? He started softly. Nicia listened she knew that Qui-Gon desperately needed to talk to someone. Maybe because Nicia had gone through the same experience of loosing her Padawan he felt comfortable talking about it to her. ?I couldn?t imagine not having him in my life. He has taught me so much over the years how to trust and love. He?s the only family I have known. He?s my son.? The unshed tears that were in his eyes began to fall down his cheeks. ? Then I just snapped. I don?t know what happened in those weeks it?s all just a blur. When I finally came to my senses they told me what I had done.? He lowered his head again. ? I hurt him, in more ways then one.?

?Qui-Gon I know how much you love the boy. It is hard not to get attacked to him.? Nicia smiled despite herself. Qui-Gon smiled a little too. Then Nicia looked serious again. ?Qui-Gon I came down here to ask you something. Healer Laria thinks that we should consider cutting life support. I came to ask you what you wanted to do. And before you decide ask yourself what would be best for Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon remained silent. Then he raised his head.

?Can I see him?? It was a plea from a broken man.

?I?ll see what I can do.? Nicia said.

A few hours later Laria, Iason, Qui-Gon and Nicia stood in Obi-Wan?s room in the Healer?s ward. Obi-Wan was hooked up to several different machines that kept him alive. The comforting sounds of the machines that indicated his Padawan?s heartbeat eased Qui-Gon?s pain some but he knew that Obi-Wan was not really alive and it

16. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Certainly have peaked my interests.Will be checking in tomorrow to see how this great story is going.Everyone have a safe weekend,PEACE Ewen

17. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Felicia!!! What/?? Obi's dead??? That can't be....I'm just sleepy and tired right???

NOw come on...post soon!! I'm dying to find out what happens next. Obi just can't die!!!

Knight_Obi

PS: thanks for PMing me of the update :)

18. Obi_Wanna_Cracker

Obi_Wanna_Cracker Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    A dead Obi-Wan is never a good Obi-Wan, unless he's a blue ghost or comes back as a zombie or something. Ooo..Plot bunny inspiration.

Ciao for Now,
    OWC

19. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    eeeks <bites fingernales> what will happen next?

20. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh, man, what's going to happen next???

21. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh gosh no! LET THERE BE A MIRACLE!!!

*chains herself to the seat*

I ain't budging till I GET THE NEXT POST!!!

Great writing Felicia! :D Worth the wait!

22. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    Jeez! I never met a fan fic writer who killed obi more than twice! That is, unless a miracle happen...

Great post!

23. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    But they can't turn off life support! Obi's not dead yet! Right? Right?!! ;)

24. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    okay you guys calm down...have some dip. Here is the next part:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He was walking along the shore of a beach. He didn?t know how he got there or cared. All the pain and despair he was feeling before was gone. It was so peaceful and serene. The sun was setting casting orange, red, pink and purple colors over the sea. He stopped and sat down in the sand staring at the waves that crashed onto the shore.

?Its beautiful isn?t it?? Obi-Wan turned at the sound of a voice behind him. He recognized the familiar figure.

?Tahl.? He said shocked to see the Jedi. She nodded. He turned his attention back to the crashing waves. ?Yes it is. Makes me want to stay here.? He said quietly. Tahl sat down next to him.

?Obi-Wan you can?t stay its not your time.? She said softly. He looked over at her, the despair and hopelessness returning to his eyes.

?What do I have to back to??

?Many people still need you. One person in particular.?

?Who??

?Qui-Gon.? Obi-Wan looked back out at the sea and sighed.

?Qui-Gon?? he said skeptically. ? Qui-Gon is gone.?

?No he?s not Obi-Wan. He is still there but he needs your help to get back. Can?t you hear him?? Tahl asked. Obi-Wan looked at her confused. But then he did hear it. A voice so faint it was almost inaudible. He could just make out parts of what it was saying.

?Oh Padawan ?so sorry? not being a better Master?. never the kind of Master you deserved? thank you for being a part of my life?Goodbye Padawan?son.?

?Master.? Obi-Wan whispered to himself. ?I have to go back.? He said slowly as he began to stand. Tahl nodded.

?I knew you would make the right decision. You were always a smart boy.? Obi-Wan began to walk in the direction he had come from. As he walked Tahl called out to him. ?Obi-Wan remember don?t lose faith in the end its all you have and tell Qui-Gon I said hi.? Then the world around him began to fade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The silence was broken by the sudden gasp for air that came from Obi-Wan. The motion had startled everyone in the room. Qui-Gon raised his head and immediately got to his feet.

?Oh my Gods? Laria said as she quickly reached for a breathing mask to help Obi-Wan who was now coughing. She called for more healers then turned to Nicia Qui-Gon and Iason, ?Everyone out of the room.? Laria said as other healers began to enter the room. Nicia nodded and pulled a stunned Qui-Gon along with her. Iason followed behind them. They stood out side Obi-Wan?s room anxietly waiting for an explanation.
    A few minutes later Laria came out of the room. A look of pure puzzlement on her face. She just stood by the door for a few moments.

?Laria?? Nicia asked. ?Hello?? Laria was brought back to the real world.

?I don?t know how to explain it.? She started. ? The best theory I have it that the shock of being taken off life support woke his brain up. But that happening is extremely rare.?

?Can I see him?? Qui-Gon asked urgently. He was still shocked about what had transpired these past few moments.

? He is still weak and is resting.? Laria looked at Qui-Gon a smile crossed her face. ? He will make a full recovery.? Qui-Gon closed his eyes relief and joy filled him. When he opened them again he asked,

?Can I stay with him till he awakens?? Laria looked over at Iason.

?Qui-Gon we don?t know exactly how he will act to you. After what happened he may not trust you.? Iason said. That thought broke Qui-Gon?s heart.

?Please just for a while as soon as he wakes I?ll leave.?

?Well all right but I want one of you to stay with him? Laria said to Iason and Nicia.

?I?ll stay you go inform the council about Obi-Wan.? Nicia said to Iason who agreed. Laria nodded and led the two back into the room, while Iason left to see the council.

In Obi-Wan?s room Nicia took a seat on a couch that was at one end of the room while Qui-Gon sat next to Obi-Wan?s bedside. Nicia smiled looking at the two. She hoped t

25. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Cool!!! So, Obi-Wan was in Shangri-La, nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.