main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Toys on Fire Grand Opening Pics!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Hey guys. There is a new toy store in Barhaven. It is called Toys on fire.

Recently myself, and 2 Star Wars buddies got geared up and were at the grand opening of the store. Here is the link to the pics that the store staff took... http://www.toysonfire.com/

Hope this works!

In any event, the store owner wants us to come back for possibly 2 days in October...the 29th and 30th for a Halloween event! This would be a great time for anyone in the Ottawa area to come out and meet us so we could get a FanForce Ottawa Chapter going!!

The site will post new info about the event when they have details. So come on out, and we can get the group going!!

By the way, my friends are:

Jason MacDonald - Boba Fett
    Stephane Desrosiers - Sandtrooper
    and myself - Elijah as Darth Vader

2. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Just to update...

It looks like we will be at the store on October 30th only. If anyone is interested in coming out and seeing us, and possibly starting our FanForce, I will be there to get all the names! I would really like this to work out. Please let me know if you will be able to make it!!

I hope to see you there!

Elijah - Sl 1922

3. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Hi

Im in Ottawa also. I used to live in Barhaven, but now im in Orleans. I actually saw the store last week, but didnt go in.

Unfortunatly, im going to be in Florida at the Disney Halowen party this year, but I would love to meet other SW Costume fans.

Currently I only have a Sith lord Costume. Its not Canon but its really good quality. (Its the JEdi patern in black) But im researching a Darth Maul costume and I will be making a better one soon.

We really should set up a time and place to meet sometime. (When im not in Florida) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.