main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Trip to SF to see ROTS on the Digital Screen

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    double bladed one with red gripping instead of black

2. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Why, what's up? You'll be missed sms. Who else is willing to throw dukes to save seats? [face_beatup] [face_laugh]

Is it a carpool problem or something, maybe we can work it out.

MJ

3. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    thanks rn but i got some family trouble i wouldnt wish on anyone

4. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005
    Gotcha, but if something changes, don't hesitate to let me know.

MJ

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok, I will have to look into the red grip. I believe I can pull it off. Sorry to hear about the family troubles, hope it's clear skies for ya soon

6. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    thanks guys will let you know if things change my the force be with you

7. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005
    Must sleeeeeeeppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    RN check your PMs

9. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005
    LDV-
    We'll meet @ 1000, check your PM's

MJ

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ROTS on the digital screen!!!!!!! I saw stuff I never saw before!!!!

Thanks RN for driving. You have a way with the women bro, even in taxis (call me) ;) LOL

Matt, thanks for the awesome shirt bro!! It's awesome. Master Replica kicks butt.

Glad to see Dead could make it.

And Avalyn07 or should I say Rogue 17 ;) it was soooo nice to finally meet you. I look forward to many more events.

A great time, had by all. And again, ROTS on the digital screen + sound system cannot be beat!

11. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005
    The Metreon Rocks!=D=

Well, I must say that ROTS on the digital screen was everything I never knew I always wanted to see (just kidding). In all seriousness, the DLP (digital light processor) screen is awesome. I wish soo bad that we had one in Sac. You truly can see everything you?ve been missing from the plain theater films. Combine DLP with a DTTS sound system and you have the ultimate movie experience (for now).

Thanks LDV, for putting it together. No big deal on the driving. The taxi cab incident- ?No comment?. [face_shhh]

Everyone from SFFF, thanks for the shirt, it kicks arse! I?ll wear it with pride. Thanks again JedHead1 for the tix hook-up. Anasian Skywalker, I can?t wait to pop in the EP1 DVD and start looking for you guys! It was nice meeting you all and I look forward to a future rendezvous esp at the winery! Still laughing my butt off thinking about a Wicket ?UNLEASHED? toy- dual spears! [face_laugh]

Nice to meet you Avalyn07 and mom, hope you gals had a good time. :)

Always a pleasure to talk to the infamous Deadpool. Don?t forget to send me that Top Gun analogy, Maverick. [face_laugh]

Talk to you guys later.

MJ

12. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    well i am glad everyone had a great time i wish i could have gone and everyone got a t shirt what the heck i suck. ok well let me know when we will meet again ok glad everyone had a great time and returned safe

13. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    glad to hear you dudes and dudettes had a nice time. while you were all nice and cool in the comfy interior of the sweetest movie theater in the area, enjoying the sweetest movie of this year, i was enjoying a wonderful day at six flags marine world with 4 children (two of which were beyond what anyone could imagine a bratty kid could be), my parents, sister, and my girlfriend. we spent 3 hours at the cursed race track (which I might add cost $10 {TEN} dollars per ride), as each child demanded going on it. saw some dolphins, and a killer whale and some sharks and a monkey and some fish. got a pretty bad sunburn on my face and neck and arms. thank the good Master Yoda i did not wear shorts, or i would not be able to sleep tonight without popping some prescription pain killers. anyhow, i am glad to be back home in my air conditioned house, with the fan blowing on my red skin. i'm gonna have to make it out to the metreon one of these days. oh well. :(

btw on the way out to the park, i saw two kids having a lightsaber duel on the sidewalk around the corner from me...how cruel.

14. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    a wonderful day indeed.

The weather was nice and mild, traffic wasn't too jacked up.

Got to see EP III in it's digital form again (thanks for the discount), a free Master Replica shirt, and a free pass to another movie pass good till 2006. I was bummed not to get the "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" Fathers day poster, but oh well.

aside from detail two things I had not seen....and a third confirmed.
    one:
    As Obi wan and Anakin arechased by missles they zip past a ship, previously it didn't seem like anything special...turns out they are windows and you can see people.
    two:
    I hadn't noticed the small shield flickers from Lava fall as Anakin stands after slaying the seperatists. just a neat little treat.

confirmed:
    A blast mark during the Wokie fights really IS Yoda's face.

as always I enjoyed kicking it with the SFFF, we need to plan more events with our Nor Cal Brothers and Sisters.

and this one's for you RN.
    TOP GUN THE HIDDEN AGENDA

15. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    ROTS on DLP what can I say it just gets better every time I see it! DLP I have got to get one of those for the living room. It was a woderful day in the city. Met some more members of our local group. Sorry I'm really bad with names but I always remember faces.I was in nearest proximity to LDV and Master Jedi RN. So I chatted with the two of them mostly. I look forward to getting to know everyone in our group and your names. We were in good hands with SFFF. Nice being with you all again Dale,Matt,Brittany and Robert. Two weekends in a row I think thats a record. It is nice to know you can go anywhere in this world and find "StarWars" fans and you know their your kind of people. Yes Mum had a fun too!

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    [image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/passed_events/6_18_05.jpg]

Very good day!

17. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005
    and this one's for you RN.
    TOP GUN THE HIDDEN AGENDA

Deadpool-
    I couldn't get this link to work. Is there anyway to cut and paste it to me (PM?)or just place it on the thread (it might be too offensive for some)? I told my bro-in-law about it, and he was like- "Don't ruin the movie for me, man". I googled the link above and was sent to some very strange websites some might consider....hella freaking weird! Anyway, I can't wait to mess with him. [face_laugh]

Thanks,
    MJ

18. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Good to hear the Rogues had a good time. I did too!
    At some point I'll recount the entire Make-a-Wish event, but for now, go to the San Diego site, I am sure they are still talking about it. Fantastic evening! WE ROCKED!

Aaaaand,...I got the "Who's your Daddy?" poster from MJF. *evil grin at Deadpool*

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Good to hear that Tionne. Did MJF advise you on the situation they group found themselves in yesterday? And for the advice I gave on the phone yesterday, MJF owes ME a poster. ;) Anyway, if you are familiar with their situation, PM me with your assessment of the individual. If need be, the matter should be dealt with ASAP.

20. Jedi_Blastech

Jedi_Blastech Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2005
    that sounds like a blast! unfortunetly i cannot make, plans allready with family that weekend in santa cruz...maybe next time, bummer :(

21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry we missed you J_B

RN here is the link bud. It's funny. Top GUN?

22. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002

First she steals my armor now my poster.

You know if you sumbmarine my plans 13 or 14 more times....I'm gonna lose it. Big time.

ya know you could give me the poster....if you were cool like that, but I guess your just not that cool.

23. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  24. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    I thought maybe she could give me that thing maybe.
    [image=http://www.minimac.com/hosting/animated-gifs/zoidberg.gif]
    Dr Zoidberg would appreciate it he would.

Ok ok....then I offer Hawkgirl.
    [image=http://www.minimac.com/hosting/animated-gifs/matrix-oragami.gif]
    ORAGAMI!!

25. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    LOL! I love the origami one!

It is my life's work to make Poolio's life difficult.
    I didn't want to say anything, but you just look so pitiful over there crying in your Darth Vader underoos...I got 2 posters....Who gets the second one will be determined in a test of grovelling and kissing up to me. :D

j/k I dunno who I'll give the second poster to...or you could just PM MJF and grovel to her. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.