main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Troy Denning Book Signing, May 15th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by djtom, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001

From our April 08 meeting notes as, I thought this deserved it's own thread:

That's right, the author himself is coming to Carmel on May 15th, presumably around 7 p.m. at the Barnes & Noble to promote the release of the last LEGACY OF THE FORCE book.
    --Around 20 Bloodfin people will be there in costume. I'm not in Bloodfin, being that I'm still just a hanger-on, but I plan to wear my Sith Cheerleader costume!
    --Dark Horse Comics is sending 500 free comics to give away while Wizards of the Coast is sending 1500 free Minis.
    --There will be a costume contest for (sorry everyone) kids 13 and under.
    --In preparation for the photo stage at the store, Sarah (Electrakitty) will be opening up the Butler Costume Shop at Lilly Hall on Saturday April 12th at 11 a.m. to work on some costumes for the kids. PM Anthony (Club333) for more information.
    --Game Stop will have video games there.
    --As for promotion, Carmel High School is sending out an announcement about the event included on 50,000 e-mails. There will be a broadcast coming from WHJE, and the drama school will be staging lightsaber fights out in front of the store.
    --It all begs the question: Will there be room for us?
    --"Am I missing anything?" Ah, yes, there will also be promotional display cases inside the high school as well.

2. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Here is a link to the Carmel signing

http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/eventdetail.do?store=2933&event=22699846

3. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    free posters from del ray!

4. atataboy

atataboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2005
    Those of us from the Hoosier Alliance, who made it up last night, had a great time. We wanted to thank the Indy Knights, 501st and Barnes and Noble for putting so much work into another great event!

5. Jainasolo101

Jainasolo101 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 23, 2007
    Thanks everyone.

I went to it and had a blast. I got pics with the 501st and Vader.
    Thank you Indy knights!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.