main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unit 117. SpecOps- Now accepting new players

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    "I have always suspected I won't be able to retire on health grounds until I've been dead for at least two years, such is the Alliance's need for skilled personnel. Many special operatives are doubtless in the same position. It's not just a job . . ."
    ―Jakob Biddyn, Special Operations Group Leader

The Alliance High Command is now accepting voluntary applicants for a new SpecOps Group. Only Alliance Personal will be considered. All specializations will be considered.
    Those that are chosen can expect to be sent on vital/dangerous missions with little to no in-mission support. SpecOps Groups can expect resources for pre-mission gear ups. The fate of the Galaxy may just rest in your hands. Sign up today!

Welcome to my RPG. This is a Non-Canon, Non-Jedi, semi-Force game. It will focus mainly on a group of Alliance SpecOps Commandos, who will be sent on various missions. It is set in 1 BBY. As the GM I will set out the mission parameters and objectives, and provide enemy opposition.

As earlier stated no Jedi characters are allowed, But Force sensitive characters are. This means that you have the untrained ability for the Force. This can manifest itself as extraordinary luck or a proficiency in a certain area (mechanical things, good with people, or a knack for finding things that are not obvious. ect?)

This is a non-canon game. Events in this game can change the out come off the story (example: the team fails to retrieve the plans for the First Death Star, no one knows about the exhaust port, and therefore fail in their attack on the station. The rebels evacuate Yavin right before it is destroyed.) Everthing before 1 BBY is canon.

ALL CHARACTERS are expected to be Alliance affiliated, I do accept Ex-Imperials but they have to have joined the Alliance. NO Lone-Wolf characters. I really like CS?s with good back stories. I will be providing starting ranks based upon the quality of the CS's. The higher the rank the more supplies you could requisition.
    We need at least Two players to start.

Rules:
    1. NO GODMODDING (Except for non player non enemy combatants)
    2. NO VIOLATING THE ToS (Obviously)
    3. NO CONTROLLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS WITHOUT PERMISSION ACTUALLY POSTED IN THIS THREAD BY THAT PARTICULAR PERSON

Please PM me your CS for Approval. I will check the boards every day (except on Sunday) so we have a potential for lots of play.

CS

Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    GEAR: This is Personal Gear you can always have with you. (Remember your in the Alliance and on a soldiers pay)
    Weapons:
    Armor/clothing:
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc)
    notes on gear:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Yes/No
    ---Knack: Feel free to be creative.
    Biography
    ---Back Ground:

When We have Enough players everyone will begin on the MC30c frigate "Freedom"

[color=darkblue][b]I_H Edit:[/b]Locked at GM's request[/color]

2. Freeman1324

Freeman1324 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2007
    Sounds good, i'll be sending in a CS tomorrow...

3. Freeman1324

Nov 1, 2007
    Approved.

General Information
    Name: Freeman Hoth (Just call him Hoth)
    Species: Corellian
    Homeworld: Corellia

Personality
    Traits: Sencere to others, and is easy to cooperate with.
    Dislikes: The Empire, anyone who dislikes him, and insects/any sort of bugs.
    Habits: Tends to scout ahead, reload often, and escape death.

Appearance
    Skin Color: Whitish/Tannish
    Hair Color: Brown (Obi-Wan hairstyle)
    Eye Color: Brown
    Clothing: (Under his armor) Has Blueish pants with a white sweater. He wears a beanie
    with his armor, for good luck...
    Other Attributes: Is quite strong, standing at 6' 2", and is a rocket
    scientist/mechanic/slicer. He develops starship/starfighter engines, and also builds hyperspace engines.
    Gear: MechTool Beanie Hat
    Weapons: DC -17 3-way weapon (A grenade launcher, an assault rifle, and a sniper rifle all in one, can switch at the press of a button), and a MechTool that can stab/shock people.
    Armor/clothing: Has standard plated armor, and it's a medium size, and a medium protection, and he has a red stained helmet, with a claw-like pattern.
    Specialty Weapons: MechTool
    Notes on Gear: Can repair anything, and can zap computers to hack them, and it was built when he was a child. He uses it alot.

The Force
    Sensitivity: Yes
    Knack: He can sense danger and escape situations normal people would be killed in.

Biography
    Background: Born on Corellia, Freeman Hoth was doomed to live his life on the cold
    streets of this harsh planet. He'd been abandoned by his father. He'd begged for food and
    credits as a child, and wasn't succesful in the attempt. His no good fater had always stolen
    from his son that was living on the streets, the jerkface. Hoth had grown up poor, with
    nothing at all execpt the clothes on his back, a few credits and his MechTool, which he
    invented as a teen. He got through his childhood by hacking, stealing, and creating with his
    MechTool. Eventually, at age 18, he enlisted in the Alliance, and became a Scientist, and a
    skilled hacker for them. In exchange for his work, he lives on a good pay, and they provide
    him with housing. He's not a violent person, but can be if provoked. He's been with the
    Alliance for 11 years now, and is just applying for some sort of "SpecOps" job that may just
    help him reach his ultimate goal; Find and kill his father who left him on the streets all
    those years ago...

4. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Welcome Hoth glad to have you aboard. We need At least one more player to start.

5. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    Sounds good, i'll send in my Dp soon

6. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    Mines in.

7. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Here is my CS He will be the group leader.

Name: John Spartan
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Personality
    ---Traits: A consummate professional, never leaving a job unfinished, loyal.
    ---Dislikes: Imperials, Gungans.
    ---Habits: Rolls a cred coin back and forth across his knuckles when in deep thought.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Black
    ---Hair Color: Salt and pepper(more pepper than salt)
    ---Eye Color: Brown
    ---Clothing: Tan Alliance Uniform, Non descript civilian clothing.
    ---Other Attributes: Has Droid replacement right hand with a built-in micro scanner.
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Modified DL-44 Heavy Blaster
    Armor/clothing: Standered SpecOps armor.
    Specialty weapons: Demolitions Gear
    Notes on gear: The micro scanner in his droid hand has a direct neural link. It can detect just about anything, but has a limited range.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: No
    ---Knack: Just Lucky
    Biography
    ---Back Ground: A native of Coruscant John was born to Bre and Dale Spartan. His parents were solid supporters of the New Order. He attended the Imperial Academy on Carida and graduated with honors. With a commission in the Imperial Army, he slowly worked up the chain of command achieving the rank of Commander, and the privilege of putting together his own commando team. On a mission to take out a Rebel station, John and his team took control of the frigate. He delivered it into the Alliances hands, and formally stated his intention to defect. The Alliance welcomed him with open arms; they love defectors that bring ships and supplies with them. He has been with the Alliance ever since. A few weeks ago John was approached by the General Jan Dodonna to form a new Special Operations team that would work mostly independently of the Alliance. The General gave John complete control to pick his team. After days of applicants John finally narrowed the list to a few choices. This should be fun.

8. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    GM Approved

CS

Name: Dmentae Salamander Uay
    Species: Human/Gen'Dai
    Personality
    ---Traits: morbid.
    ---Dislikes: Working in huge teams (Like an army force)
    ---Habits: Goes and does his own thing if someone orderes a 'stupid' command.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Light Tan
    ---Hair Color: Silvery White, to calves.
    ---Eye Color: Black
    ---Clothing: Rebel Pilot Suit, Black replaces orange fabric.
    ---Other Attributes: He is an expert Mechnic, Pilot, and Slicer. Best at piloting though.
    GEAR: This is Personal Gear you can always have with you. (Remember your in the Alliance and on a soldiers pay)
    Weapons: DC-15 Blaster Rifle, Dual DC-15 Blaster Pistol
    Armor/clothing: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c3/Concept.jpg
    Specialty weapons: Wrist Tazer, Wrist Vibro-blades (like Clone assasins)
    Notes on gear: , Inbuilt Fusion Cutter, Computer Interface Tool.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Yes
    ---Knack: Piloting, Mechnic and Slicing, aswell as awareness for people near him, so he knows if someone is creeping up on him.
    Biography
    ---Back Ground: Dmentae was the best non-Jedi Pilot with the Grand Army of the Republic, although he is not a clone himself, he uses their weaponry and armour. Once Order 66 was initiated, he saved his respective Jedi, and then left for the Rebels, as he diddn't want to hear of or see the Emperor again, let alone fight with his troops. So he then jumped for the Spec-Ops job in the Rebellion as a Slicer.

9. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    If you guys have Instant messengers then you can Pm me you handles and IMs used and we can see about some Instant RPG action, along with forum based. Just a thought that could be kinda of fun.

Also I am toying with the Idea of letting you guy's have a say in what missions we go on. I'll present you with a couple of "Intel reports" (This will all be In-Character in a briefing room or something) we can settle on one, and then plan it. There could be lots of opportunities to wreak havoc on the Empire.

Or

We could play a more linear traditional type story line. I Have both plan out so it is up to you. Let me know.

So far we have two Players approved and one pending I'll wait for him then we'll start.

10. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: I think the briefing room is good, and you could do a couple where were on the transport back to the ship after a mission, and someone comms in and orders us on a new mission (Like Star Wars Republic Commando) and advisor. rmeember tho, when ur controlling my guy, hes morbid and a loner, so he can be lying against a wall when the briefings on, and leave just as it finishes, not listening to u lot babbling on about the mission. (exept the first, ill stay there, just so he knows whats hes missing out on, on purpose. lol...

11. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Ok we have two more joining. as soon as they post we'll start.

12. Freeman1324

Nov 1, 2007
    OOC: Alright, I can't wait to begin! [face_peace]

13. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Piko Whie
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: unknown
    Personality
    ---Traits: Tad ecentric, but intensily focused when needed to be.
    ---Likes: Holo vids, change of scenery, women, a fast ship, and good blaster.
    ---Dislikes: Politics, Empire, spicey food, and Mon Calmari Art.
    ---Habits: Can't resist a good gamble, and quick witted remarks.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: a good farmer's tan.
    ---Hair Color: dirty brown. runs down to the back of the neck.
    ---Eye Color: Green

---Clothing:(Is a Alliance spy so doesn't offically wear Alliance attire)
    Black metallic silken pants, with a goldish tan sleeveless shirt.
    Some heavy duty combat boots, and a black metallic overcoat to match.

---Other Attributes:
    GEAR: A simple utlity belt, a comlink,

Weapons: 2 hand held blasters, electro shaft.
    Armor/clothing: A black with silver striped armor woven chest plate.
    specialty weapons Modified double sided electro shaft.
    notes on gear: A couple of serious scorches on the armored chest plate.

The Force
    ---Knack: Reads situations, and people's intentions rather well(helps with the females).

Skills:
    Information gathering, decent pilot, tracking, and great combat skills(Is a quick shot with a deadly aim).

Biography
    ---Back Ground:

Piko's planet of origin is unknown due to the large part that he was born on a refugee transport bound for Naboo. His mother was the only one left of his two parents due to the fact his father had sided with the Seperatist worlds turning his back on a pregnant wife, unborn child, and a son he had opted to give to the Jedi Order thirteen year previously.

After Palpatine took over sole control of the government Piko's mother in fear that any Force sensitive child might be subdued to the Emperor's wrath after what happened to the Jedi left Naboo when Piko was two years old, and together they sought refuge in the territory worlds of the Wild Space spector.

Growing up around rough surroundings forced young Piko to not only fend for himself, but also for his ailing mother who fell sick when he was all, but twelve years of age. She never did recover fully, and passed away within three years to which Piko turned the skills he had learned amongst some of the vilest creatures into a business of sorts buying his passage into the mid rim worlds. He gained access into the Aliance when they soon found out that most of the essential information they were seeking came from Piko who under a year had manage to set up a network of contacts most of them Piko knew from time spent in the
    Wild Space region, and worked both Aliance and Space Pirates to make himself a living.

He turned down the Aliance's first offer to join as well as some notable Pirate outfits due to the fact he was makin a lot of money in his current status, but his good fortune was soon over as the Empire tracked down leaking information about some of their most internal records to Piko putting a obscene amount on his head for his capture.

With his pride wounded he sought out the Aliance to see if hie service's would still be needed, and even though they accepted Piko doesn't talk to much about his entrance into the rebel movement.

14. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: one less cs to post... and nice pic, i had that one until i got the luke lightning one, then i got my clone one...

15. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    GM APPROVED

Name: Alpha-99 aka "Spades"
    Species:Human/Clone
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Personality
    ---Traits: Extremely quick for his age, armor doesnt seem to bother him or his movements.
    ---Likes: Blowing things up, shooting things many times even though most times completely uncalled for, extremely trigger happy.
    ---Dislikes: The Empire, running out of ammo, more enemies than rounds, short people.
    ---Habits: Twirling his pistols around both index fingers before returning them to his quick draw hip holsters.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Tan
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Brown
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes: Long scar down his left eye, Has a tattoo of a burning foreign playing card with a symbol that resembles a spade on his forarm
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Twin black slug thrower pistols, heavy repeater blaster rifle with a long scope.
    Armor/clothing: ARC Trooper leuitenant armor.
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc)
    notes on gear: Has a fold-out vibroblade on both gauntlets (also like clone assasins) and always has an extra thermal detonator and spare ammo for special occasions.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: No
    ---Knack: Blowing things up, shooting things excessivly. Having a happy go-lucky grin on his face when blowing things up but is rarely ever seen because of his helmet.
    Biography
    ---Back Ground: ALPHA-99 was the last ARC Trooper clone made in the clone wars. He was decanted durring the second battle of Kamino when the empires clones took out his vat brothers. Explosions from the battle damaged the computers regulating his growth and altered his DNA ever so slightly. Giving him a mental disposition to enjoy violence. He grew up training on Kamino under Imperial rule and hated the empire simply for that reason. Alpha-99 graduated at the top of his combat class and became a Leuitenant at the end of the war. He ran many missions for the Empire because it was expected of him, but at the age of 22 he wanted to do something for himself, this outbreak in free will was probably due to the explosions and damaged hardware during his growth period. He decided to get a tattoo branded onto his forarm of a symbol he had once seen and personally liked emensely. (By regular standards is an ace of spades playing card with blue fire burning the top left corners and most of the card itself.) The symbol alone earned him the nickname "Spades" among his squad mates due to the resembalence of their digging tools also refered to as a spade. Spades had a very impressive combat record, being the last ARC trooper to be cloned durring the war. When he was 28, Spades defected to the rebel alliance because his overall hatred of working for the empire, and saw them as evil. To this day he continues to go on shadow ops where he is a key specialty to certain missions due to his extensive training and experience. To this day he continues to wear his ARC Trooper armor and carries two identical black slugthrower pistols, as well as a longbarreled heavy repeating rifle which mostly stays slung on his back. He has a ready sense of humor though he doesnt talk often enough for people to realize it. Recently he received an invitation to a new special ops group and the sheer combat that would be given to the group intrigued him enough to apply.

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC

This sounds like a lot of fun, when do we start?

17. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: now, our new people have posted. (one being u) and so we can start.

18. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Ok we have enough people. CS's are closed.

OK here is a recap

General Information
    Name: Freeman Hoth (Just call him Hoth)
    Species: Corellian
    Homeworld: Corellia

Personality
    Traits: Sencere to others, and is easy to cooperate with.
    Dislikes: The Empire, anyone who dislikes him, and insects/any sort of bugs.
    Habits: Tends to scout ahead, reload often, and escape death.

Appearance
    Skin Color: Whitish/Tannish
    Hair Color: Brown (Obi-Wan hairstyle)
    Eye Color: Brown
    Clothing: (Under his armor) Has Blueish pants with a white sweater. He wears a beanie
    with his armor, for good luck...
    Other Attributes: Is quite strong, standing at 6' 2", and is a rocket
    scientist/mechanic/slicer. He develops starship/starfighter engines, and also builds hyperspace engines.
    Gear: MechTool Beanie Hat
    Weapons: DC -17 3-way weapon (A grenade launcher, an assault rifle, and a sniper rifle all in one, can switch at the press of a button), and a MechTool that can stab/shock people.
    Armor/clothing: Has standard plated armor, and it's a medium size, and a medium protection, and he has a red stained helmet, with a claw-like pattern.
    Specialty Weapons: MechTool
    Notes on Gear: Can repair anything, and can zap computers to hack them, and it was built when he was a child. He uses it alot.

The Force
    Sensitivity: Yes
    Knack: He can sense danger and escape situations normal people would be killed in.

Biography
    Background: Born on Corellia, Freeman Hoth was doomed to live his life on the cold
    streets of this harsh planet. He'd been abandoned by his father. He'd begged for food and
    credits as a child, and wasn't succesful in the attempt. His no good fater had always stolen
    from his son that was living on the streets, the jerkface. Hoth had grown up poor, with
    nothing at all execpt the clothes on his back, a few credits and his MechTool, which he
    invented as a teen. He got through his childhood by hacking, stealing, and creating with his
    MechTool. Eventually, at age 18, he enlisted in the Alliance, and became a Scientist, and a
    skilled hacker for them. In exchange for his work, he lives on a good pay, and they provide
    him with housing. He's not a violent person, but can be if provoked. He's been with the
    Alliance for 11 years now, and is just applying for some sort of "SpecOps" job that may just
    help him reach his ultimate goal; Find and kill his father who left him on the streets all
    those years ago...

Name: Dmentae Salamander Uay
    Species: Human/Gen'Dai
    Personality
    ---Traits: morbid.
    ---Dislikes: Working in huge teams (Like an army force)
    ---Habits: Goes and does his own thing if someone orderes a 'stupid' command.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Light Tan
    ---Hair Color: Silvery White, to calves.
    ---Eye Color: Black
    ---Clothing: Rebel Pilot Suit, Black replaces orange fabric.
    ---Other Attributes: He is an expert Mechnic, Pilot, and Slicer. Best at piloting though.
    Weapons: DC-15 Blaster Rifle, Dual DC-15 Blaster Pistol
    Armor/clothing: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c3/Concept.jpg
    Specialty weapons: Wrist Tazer, Wrist Vibro-blades (like Clone assasins)
    Notes on gear: , Inbuilt Fusion Cutter, Computer Interface Tool.
    The Force
    ---Knack: Piloting, Mechnic and Slicing, aswell as awareness for people near him, so he knows if someone is creeping up on him.
    Biography
    ---Back Ground: Dmentae was the best non-Jedi Pilot with the Grand Army of the Republic, although he is not a clone himself, he uses their weaponry and armour. Once Order 66 was initiated, he saved his respective Jedi, and then left for the Rebels, as he diddn't want to hear of or see the Emperor again, let alone fight with his troops. So he then jumped for the Spec-Ops

19. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Colonel John Spartan
    Alliance Frigate Freedom, Squad Breifing theater 7

John walks into the briefing theater. The seats were arranged in a semi circle around a central raised dais with a holo-projector on it. The hatch behind him shuts, and his ears pop as the pressure seal activates.
    John looks over the group assembled in the theater. They look like a rag tag group of tavern crawlers, but they were the best the alliance had.
    John steps up to the dais. ?Welcome to Special Operations Unit 117. I am Colonel John Spartan. This is a unit whose specialty is operating outside normal Alliance command channels. We will normally be on extended mission assignments, and may have to finance ourselves by stealing, pirating, you name it, we will do it as long as it?s done to the Empire? John looks around ?any questions??

20. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Meeting Room

"Yes, we have not had chance to familiarize ourselves with eachother and eachothers Gear, if one is too fall, another may need some of his equipment" Dmentae stopped, being as morbid as ever, he still spoke through his helmet, so it distorted his voice. He never got up when saying this, and having a helmet on, you couldn't see his mouth, he also made no indication as to who was speaking. He watched as the Leader or Advisor, whatever he was, looked round to see who had said it.

Tag: All

21. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Name: Gaph
    Species: Ryn
    Homeworld: New Ralltiir, Corporate Sector (Nomadic Traveler)
    Personality
    ---Traits: Fun loving and joking, sees humor in the darkest situations, serious when the time calls for it
    ---Likes: Long walks, Flying, Seeing new places, playing Sabaac
    ---Dislikes: Long stays in one place, being closed in
    ---Habits: "Sticky fingers", Excessive force
    Appearance
    ---Skin/fur Color: Light grey/blue
    ---Hair Color: White
    ---Eye Color: Yellow
    ---Clothing: Black pants and tank top, tall military boots, long brown trench coat, black gloves (minus finger tips)
    ---Other Attributes: Goatee
    GEAR: Datapad, lock slicing set, False Identichips
    Weapons: Q4 Hold Out Blaster, DL-22 Blaster Pistol, Rodian Throwing Knives(3), Vibroshiv.
    Armor: When need be, Flack jacket.
    specialty weapons: Customized Blaster-Cane
    notes on gear: Blaster-Cane trigger activated by specific whistle, 30 shot break action powercell loading.
    The Force
    ---Knack: Piloting, Accuaracy, Persuasion (May not be force attributed), Clairvoyance (all taught by his people)
    Biography
    ---Back Ground:

Born in the Corperate Sector, Gaph has traveled the galaxy, learning the force-ways of his nomadic people, as well as abilities as a skilled hand-to-hand and close ranged battle. Gaph quickly learned to use his talents to make his own way at other peoples expense, murder came natural if someone got in his way. He made a decent living for himself, before an Imperial crackdown sent his cowering into city undergrounds. Knowing that his life was forfeit under the current administration, Gaph offered his skills to the alliance, in an effort to over throw the Empire.

IC: Gaph
    Briefing Room

Gaph sat in the briefing room, acquainting himself with the appearances of his new squad mates, thinking that he was on the only reasonably dressed person in the room. He listened somewhat, as the commander spoke, and he perked up a bit when he told them Piracy and thievery was not only allowed, but appreciated.

Another member spoke, presumably the one with the helmet, and Gaph immediately had a dislike for him. Ryn were highly superstitious, and speaking of, as well as preparing for death was a definite way to bring it on.

"You aren't going to be aquainted with my gear. Ancient Ryn Proberb: If you set the table for Death, He will come swiftly."

Tag: Team

22. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: is that approved?? if so, make it show that it is, if not, delete it, ask for approval, then post it.

23. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Gaph
    Species: Ryn
    Homeworld: New Ralltiir, Corporate Sector (Nomadic Traveler)
    Personality
    ---Traits: Fun loving and joking, sees humor in the darkest situations, serious when the time calls for it
    ---Likes: Long walks, Flying, Seeing new places, playing Sabaac
    ---Dislikes: Long stays in one place, being closed in
    ---Habits: "Sticky fingers", Excessive force
    Appearance
    ---Skin/fur Color: Light grey/blue
    ---Hair Color: White
    ---Eye Color: Yellow
    ---Clothing: Black pants and tank top, tall military boots, long brown trench coat, black gloves (minus finger tips)
    ---Other Attributes: Goatee
    GEAR: Datapad, lock slicing set, False Identichips
    Weapons: Q4 Hold Out Blaster, DL-22 Blaster Pistol, Rodian Throwing Knives(3), Vibroshiv.
    Armor: When need be, Flack jacket.
    specialty weapons: Customized Blaster-Cane
    notes on gear: Blaster-Cane trigger activated by specific whistle, 30 shot break action powercell loading.
    The Force
    ---Knack: Piloting, Accuaracy, Persuasion (May not be force attributed), Clairvoyance (all taught by his people)
    Biography
    ---Back Ground:

Born in the Corperate Sector, Gaph has traveled the galaxy, learning the force-ways of his nomadic people, as well as abilities as a skilled hand-to-hand and close ranged battle. Gaph quickly learned to use his talents to make his own way at other peoples expense, murder came natural if someone got in his way. He made a decent living for himself, before an Imperial crackdown sent his cowering into city undergrounds. Knowing that his life was forfeit under the current administration, Gaph offered his skills to the alliance, in an effort to over throw the Empire.

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: Sorry Forgot to Type the Approval. As a side note, it would help us all to take all other issues to PM as to not clutter the thread.

25. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Alpha-99 had showed up early for the meeting. He had watched every person walk through the door and take their respective seats. He himself stood in the corner, leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his armored chest. He kept his helmet on for the time being, registering who carried what kinds of weapons on their person and their personalities. First impressions were often the lasting ones after all. So far he didn't see anything special about the bunch. Looked more like a band of mercenaries than an elite commando unit. As the Colonel walked in, 99 almost drew himself to attention. He was part of the rebellion now true, but this wasn't the empire, these other men didnt seem to observe dicipline, nor was it called for. Maybe he was in the wrong place. He was all for blowing things up, in fact he had been under the impression that there would be plenty of blowing up to be had, however one didnt really enjoy the effects of an oversized explosion if one was dead. 99 didnt really think that he could place the trust of his life in these men.

The first who spoke immediatly drew his contempt while being introduced to one another was a basically good idea, the way it was presented to the group was offered up as if he was the superior here. While 99 did take orders to the letter, he didnt enjoy being bossed around by someone whom he had never met and couldnt see their face. 99 normally always wore his helmet... but then again he wasn't one of the more outspoken people that someone could come into contact with.

There was a second comment made in response that made him smirk behind his visor. It made sense of course. You dont just ask to see a strangers gear and back it up with the ramification of "should a certain person die, we might need their stuff."

Alpha-99 stood silently in his corner, the ballistic half cape that he wore from his midsection moving slighty behind him as he twitched his shoulder. With his sophisticated helmet he was recording certain traits of each person in the room and storing them in his data bank for later study. For now he would remain quiet. And see how the situation played out.

Tag all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.