main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX URGENT Request from the Dallas Symphony - RE: Star Wars Concert with Anthony Daniels

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by NearSighted_ScapPile, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NearSighted_ScapPile

NearSighted_ScapPile Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Hi, I have tried posting this to the DFW FanForce forum, but my account hasn't been activated yet.
    If you see this and have the ability to cross-post it there, please feel free to do so.

My name is Nathan Campbell and I am the Systems Administrator with the DSO.

I am also a SW Geek, so I am on the committee to make this concert a spectacular event.
    Up to this point, none of us have had much luck making contact with anyone from DFW FanForce to get the ball rolling on soliciting everyone?s help and support. (Costumes, armor, etc?)

I believe we have established a preliminary contact with the 501st Garrison, but any additional contacts from there would be appreciated as well.

Specific Needs
    * Costumed characters to be in the lobby (no permformin required ;) just lend ambiance)

* Stormtroopers / Imperial Soldiers to march ni during the performance

* Faux ushers: (Stormtroopers / Jedi)
    "Can I see your ticket..."
    "You don't need to see his ticket..."
    "I don't need to see your ticket. Move along, move along."

* A real plus would be anyone that can come dressed as Cantina Band musicians. The plan is to turn the downstairs reception and bar area into the Mos Eisley Cantina!

* If you have a Star Wars collection of any kind and would like to display your collection, we would like to have an area dedicated to that as well.

Special Ticket offer extended to any DFW FanForce member:

Call 214-871-4550 to purchase tickets (By calling this number, DFW FanForce members will not be subject to ticketing fees, a definite savings.

Members who provide their assistance in making this the best Star Wars Concert ever will receive a pair of comp tickets to that performance.

I have created a dedicated email address specifically for people to contact us in regard to this post.
    Please respond to starwars@dalsym.com

Also, here is my contact information and I will get you in touch with the Marketing / Operations Dept.

Nathan Campbell
    Systems Administrator
    Dallas Symphony Association
    214-871-4026

Thank you very much!

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Your account was activated shortly after it was created on 1-4. We havn't seen you back since then. Please continue to reply to our questions by email. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.