main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq ~*Video Game Thread*~

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyNaberrie, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salvan

Salvan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    The Xbox is the greatest console overy made!! Ive convinced several brothers and friends of this! Im half tempted to let you use my spare so you can see what your missing!

Edit: When I say brothers Im talking about my family. I have a large family and several of my brothers are into the ps 2... at least they were. ;)

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
  3. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    Yeah I have 2. But its not what you think. See my brother broke his Xbox. Being the nice Bro I am I lent him mine...Enter Kids and another broken xbox. So my brother purchased me a new one. It just so happened that on my broken xbox the HD was shot and on my brothers the cd-drive was shot. So I took the Cd-drive from mine and put it in his and boom I have a spare that works just as good as my new one;).

4. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    Dude X-box $149.99 better than $1800.00 on a computer that is already obsolete of the shelf.

amen to that my brother! mine cost around 500 with the mod, still cheaper then the puter and its own media center.

5. overlord1138

overlord1138 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2005
    Lately I have been playing on the PC:

Star Wars BattleFronts (It reminds me of the beginning of Saving Private Ryan)

Star Wars Galactic Battle Grounds Expansion Pack

Jedi Outcast

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (awesome graphics)

Age of Empires 2

Age of Mythology

6. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    Do you have the Expansion to AOE2? The COnquerors? Thats a great expansion. I also like Galactic BattleGrounds the Clone campaigns:)

7. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    www.lucasarts.com/ep3 go check out the site for this game its looking sweet. It also has a 2 player vs mode which looks awesome!!

8. Jerahl

Jerahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    But beware to those spoiler free people.....I accedently looked when the teaser trailer came out and I'm still trying to forget what I saw.... So a warning goes out to all those spoiler free people not to venture into the EP:3 game

9. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    republic commando! done next.

10. overlord1138

overlord1138 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2005
    Hi Salvan!! Well I HAD the Conquerors Expansion. I use to like to play it at work for lunch until it was stolen from my office. A state government office no less!!

The clone campaigns is awesome! Except when I play the Count Dooku campaigns my little worker droids like to get themselves killed by trying to walk on the lava! I have to build walls around the lava to keep them out of it. The scream they make when they die is funny though.

Whoever did the voice for Darth Vader on Galactic Battle Grounds did an excellent job.

Now that the price has come down to $19.99 I bought Jedi Academy for the PC. So that?s the game I have been playing recently.

11. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    Cool dude I think Jedi Academy is a great game you will have much fun I foresee:)

12. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    I had to search for this thread it was so far back lol, Anyways Whos pumped for the release of ROTS for xbox. Ive heard good things for this game and Im going to pick it up tomorrow. I think it will curb my overloading impatience for the movie to come out hehe.

13. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
  14. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I pre-ordered ROTS and have to pick it up tomorrow too. I also can't wait for Battlefront II. Then I have to get San Andreas. This will be the first time in a while for buying this many games.

15. Bloodclaw65

Nov 3, 2004
    I think they are releasing at midnight at hastings? or game stop.

16. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    The only way I am able to get ROTS is to trade in all my other games at Game Stop.

17. Bloodclaw65

Nov 3, 2004
    ROTS rocks great game has spoilers.has clips from the movie

18. Salvan

Dec 4, 2004
    This game is so awsome...Im in Star Wars Heaven atm. Cin Drallig is a tough mo If been trying to beat him now for like an hour. Good Luck to all the others enjoying this great game:)

19. willuhrlicht

willuhrlicht Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    I was addicted to Resident Evil 4 but seeing how I can't get 5 stars on some of the Merceranies plus Finals.. I plan to be picking it up sooner or later.

20. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Can't play it until I go back to work on Sunday since my Xbox is there [face_crying] but I have it.

21. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I hope to be getting it for my birthday [face_praying]

22. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I'm screwed! I have Anakin almost all 3rd level abilities. Now I can't get Obi-Wan to beat him. NICE!!!!! Friggin' great! My index finger is still numb from holding the block (L) button.

23. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Is this the same type of game as Jedi Academy? I really like the play in KOTOR better

24. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I don't know, I haven't played Jedi Academy. It's not RPG like KOTOR.

25. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    SLA...I gave up on the Dooku stage....my 5 year old son is now completing the game for me. I just sit and watch him effortlessly get further and further through each level...man I suck! At least I get to see all the E3 clips!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.