main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Wanted: For Sale Or Trade

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    FOR SALE: MBNA Exclusive Jango Fett Chrome Mini-Bust #2736/5000. Never displayed, I just took it out of the box to check the number. PM me if interested.

2. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    I have Star Wars displays and signs to trade...

Looking to trade for X-Men (Uncanny) comics pre 1990 or anything Star Wars related esp. foreign cans.

3. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I have an Unleashed Red Clonetrooper if anyone's interested.

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    There up for sale if you want them:

* Darth Vader vinyl decal (black and white available) - $2.00
    * Stormtrooper vinyl decal (only white available) - $2.00
    * C-3PO vinyl decal (only white available) - $2.00
    * Jedi Council Scene #2 (the one with Yaddle) - $5

5. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Anyone have an extra Rancor with Luke or the Endor Bunker set?

6. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Wanted to move this up.
    *I have to trade a part of the OTC Millennium Falcon 4-way display that just came out. Its a huge side section picture displaying of course the Millennium Falcon. The toy Falcon is being chased be some Tie Fighters. Very awesome. Nice dog fight! Great shape.
    *Next up: I have a huge 2-sided banner from EPI. This banner was hung up in my store and is used with some wear and creases. It is also folded in half, with some more folds around the edges, but very nice. It measures about 3 feet by 6 feet. On one side is the typical Hasbro EPI toy line "Star Wars" burst and on the other side is a close up of Darth Mauls mug followed up with a picture of Maul fighting Qui-Gon on Tattoine.
    *Next up: I have two banners still in its original shipping plastic wrap. Never used! Each banner is about a foot and a half by 4 feet. The one banner shows Watto on one side of the banner with Anikin/Sebulba flying in thier pod racers. The other banner shows Anikins mug on one side with a side view of Anikin/Sebulba racing. These are in very good condition. These were intened to coincide with the EPI movie/toy release.
    *Next: I have two banners that were used when the EPII toys came out. These are used. One has Clone Troopers and the other one has Yoda and Anikin standing in front of some Clone Troopers. Yoda is missing his 3D saber that stuck out from the banner. The Clone Trooper is missing his 3D riffle. There still holding there weapons, just not the 3D ones.

7. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    More signs and displays to trade:
    *I have a display that was to be used as a topper for the last VHS trilogy and EPI DVD to come out. It depicts Han/Leia/Luke/Vader and Obi-Wan (Ewen) on both sides. The display say "Star Wars Saga" and "bring home the saga today". Made of thick cardboard. When displayed it forms a rectagle shaped box. It would look good on top of a shelf or dresser. I dont even have an extra one in my Star Wars display room. This one is a favorite of mine.
    *I also have (still in shipping box) shelving covers that was to be used to display the VHS sets and EPI DVD. There is 12 total shelf covers in the box. Each of the covers has a message that says "Unlock the Saga". Theres a form in the box that show how the display would have looked. The 4-way shows the videos on one side followed up with Legos/Hasbro action figures on the opposite sides.
    Most of you can understand that when you collect stuff, it starts to overtake and overcome rooms, closets, garage, anywhere there is free space. I need to get rid of some of this "stuff". As much as I like Star Wars, I still need to make a few sacrifices.
    I'm looking to trade (not sell) these displays. I know...more stuff. If you want to buy some of these displays/signs I'm not asking much for these. These displays are very rare and are hard to find. I'm looking to trade for X-men comics pre 1990 and Marvel action figures (Legends).

8. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I may be interested in the Clonetrooper Banner....drop me a line! ;)

9. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I have an extra Unleashed Aayla Secura if anyone's interested. $16 and it's yours, otherwise it goes back to Target.

10. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    How pink is she?

11. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    The most pink is on her arm and hand, with a litte bit on her face and very lightly on her chest. Not the worst one I've seen by far, but I have seen better.

12. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Hold it for me, would ya?

13. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Will do. I'll bring her to the meeting on Sunday.

14. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Sweet, yo.

15. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Something new for sale at BladeSeller!
    Vader!
    And, off topic, but still cool... Sauron!
    I know the Vader is frikkin expensive, but if anyone in Mos Alba wanted it (or anything else), you get a nice member discount!
    For you new members, BladeSeller is my collectables business where you can get cheap stuff or special order hard to find items, cases of figures, whatever. Sorry for the plug, but I like to share when I get something particularly cool in!

16. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Vader helmet? =P~

Sauron helmet? =P~

17. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Holy Crap!

Both are awesome!

I will take the Vader please....I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Ham...Vader Helmet today.....

Ok....I cannot afford it....but if I could....I would own that sweet thing!!!

18. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    I know! I have a drool cup in front of each to cath it all!

19. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    For Sale:

.50 cents for Star Trek Magazine posters (some are 2 sided and there are 10 total)

2.50 for regular Starlog magazines and Star Trek Magazines (151 Magazines total)

5.00 for the special collector's edition magazines

6.00 for a few Star Trek Books (6 total)

3.00 for a Star Trek Mousepad

20. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Has anyone started collecting those Star Wars Miniatures? After seeing Garys collection at the Christmas Party....I want them!

So what I am getting at is....I am going to start picking them up.....and if I get doubles....I would be willing to trade! Lets start a trading group if anyone is interested!

Here is a link: Star Wars Miniatures

21. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    GECKO! I got some from the boys for Christmas! I'm down with the trading, and I am also very eager to learn how to start playing the game! I intend on picking up at least one or two booster packs today or tomorrow, to supplement the starter set and booster pack they gave me...

So far, I've got:

Luke Skywalker (Rebel)
    Elite Hoth Trooper
    Hoth Trooper (x2)
    Princess Leia (Captive)
    Rebel Trooper (standing version)
    Elite Rebel Trooper
    Wookiee Soldier (x2)

Darth Vader (Dark Jedi)
    Royal Guard
    Scout Trooper (YAY!)
    Snowtrooper
    Stormtrooper (x2 but different poses)
    Bespin Guard
    Ewok
    Tusken Raider

I think that's it, so far, from what I remember...

edit: FYI, I've seen that they've started selling these at Target, now!

22. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    I have 2 :p

Stormtrooper
    Jawa

I am going to try and pick up a starter set this evening

23. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I brought my Rules book with me to work to read (as if I have the time. But I'll make time, dammit!)

24. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    The one thing that really turns me off about these sets is the blind boxing. I can just imagine spending hundreds of dollers and still not having a complete set. Otherwise, I'd be all over this.

25. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    That is why we start a trading group! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.