main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive War Of Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kobrako, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobrako

Kobrako Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2006
    The world is in danger from the Lord Of Darkness. He covered the sun with darness making eternal night and summons dark minions to stop the heroes who try to stop him

Elements To Choose!From Pick 1!

Fire
    Water
    Electricity
    Air
    Rock
    Nature(Leaves.grass,flowers...get the idea?"

This is like a video game. It has levels which are areas. And there is Energy. The more the better. You win if the opponent has less Energy. If it is exact then they battle and after 5 posts from each opponent there is a vote. Minions are in each level. I will no play but I will lead the way like a helper sending PM hints and if you pass the level.

Level 1- New York- Minion Energy: 10
    L2- Massachusetts- M.E: 50
    L3- Conneticut- M.E: 100
    L4-?
    L5-?
    L6-?
    L7-?
    L8-?
    L9-?
    L10-?

Choose element and you start at level 20. I PM you for updates and things like that. You can battle other players on the site. If you do not understand PM me and if you join PM me and give me your character informaton.

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *ignores commenting on pretty much how this is the same thing to his RPG that was locked some days ago*

You'll need to expand on the storyline a bit, Kobrako, as well as put up some rules and a character sheet.

3. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    This actually sounds like it could evolve into an interesting RP; but as Darth_Elu already stated, you do need to come up with a CS and Rules. Once you get those up I'll consider joining. :)

4. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    I assume you mean that you'r character's powers are based around one of hose elements? Flesh out the background some more and give me a CS and then I'll decide.

5. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006
    can u give some info about what time period this is in. it doesn't look all that good but you can keep trying to work on it. expand the story a bit and give out CS's and this might as wll be popular in a bit

6. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    SithGuitarist, we offer constuctive criticism, we don't demean people here.

Kobraku, as Darth_Elu and Fisto_My_Hero before me have said, you need to expand on the story. Explain why the Hero's are trying to stop the Lord Of Darkness(is he evil?). I know these are 'stupid' questions but not everyone will think as you do. Exlpain why the heros are attached to each of the elements.

Develope the combat system quite a bit more, to most RPers this is a little too complicated for casual RPing.

Again, make the character sheet and some rules and you might get this going...

7. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006

sorry, i didn't really mean it that way. im just saying that you should give more discription of the RPG's plan. No offense Kobrako.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.