main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    A New Chapter unfolds?
    A New beginning is born?
    A New Galaxy erupts in War?

War of the Galaxies?.IS BACK!!!!

War Of The Galaxy IV:The Darkness Within

By order of Darth Attorney There shall be no more than 7 threads at a time involving the War of the Galaxies Role Play.

Editors Notes:

We of the Game Master War Council have decided to construct this, the fourth chapter of our WOTG, as a symbolic new beginning that everyone was clamouring for?we hope the old conflicts are purged, and a new era of Rpers, PC?s and stories can unfold in this, the WOTG arena?

A quick thanks to DS5, Yomin, GAP, Elegos and GAJ who foremost among all those who helped, really did something special to make this new chapter a reality.

Story Background

War of the Galaxies, the Original
    It is a dark time for the Galaxy Proper,
    the Rebel Alliance was dealt a heavy
    blow at the battle of Hoth with the death
    of Luke Skywalker and several other key
    leaders and warriors.

With the loss of his son, Lord Vader
    committed suicide and the Emperor was killed
    in a freak accident involving one of his Force
    experiments.

But while the Empire and the Rebellion healed
    from their losses, a new threat has emerged
    from the pools of darkness. Aliens from another
    galaxy have dared to cross into our own and
    wage war against the citizens and its sovereign
    government, the Galactic Empire.

Now it is a year since the Battle of Hoth and the
    Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire have new
    leadership, but the age old war between the two
    powers continue even as the invaders push forward
    toward the center of the galaxy...

Clash of the Titans
    Many battles have been fought and won between the
    Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance. But as the
    growing threat of the Yuuzhan Vong presses further
    into the Galaxy, the once distinguished enemies of the
    Civil War have settled their differences for the time
    being with the signing of the "Two Galactic Govern-
    ments" treaty.

Now the Yuuzhan Vong face a deadly and determined
    foe as the two powers ultimately wage war against the
    invading aliens. The tide of war changes rapidly in
    favor of the Galactic Alliance at the Battle of Vortex
    with the death of Warmaster Shok Halycron, brother of
    the late Jace Halycron.

With the defeat of the Yuuzhan Vong at the hands of the
    combined forces from all corners of the Galaxy and a newly
    developed war machine, the Genesis Project, the alien
    invaders are in retreat. But the war is not over with just yet,
    the future still holds a great many obstacles for the Galactic
    Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong to overcome...

Breaking of the Alliance
    A serious blow has been given to the Galactic Alliance by
    the Yuuzhan Vong and its allies after months of defeat after
    defeat by the Galactic Empire and Galactic Republic.

Director Kane Lavos foolishly pursued with his Genesis Project
    in hopes of creating the perfect warrior to fight and counter the
    Yuuzhan Vong in ground battles. But in doing so he has created
    a monster that has now escaped. Emperor Yun Yammka, Yuuzhan
    Vong God of War incarnate, roams the galaxy on a killing spree
    for Jedi blood while uniting the Yuuzhan Vong under his rule.

Meanwhile Warmaster Nithrak Tewl succeeded in capturing the
    Second in Command of the Galactic Empire, implanting him with
    a mind control worm and unleashing him after the newly declared
    Emperor Jello. But Nithrak's plans were foiled by High Inquisitor
    Jace Halycron by defeating the unstable High General Mitth and
    releasing him of his master's control.

Although the attempt on Jello's life was foiled, elsewhere President
    Yarlick of the Galactic Republic attacked the ISD Tiger and tortur

2. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    First Reply! Excellent job, PoT!

IC:

Jagged Coufee

"Supreme Commander Carr... we've lost contact with the fleet at Bakura and our farwatchers show us... this."

Yomin turned towards the villip, and nearly fainted, his mind reeling as the image of 4 fleets disappearing along with the entire system...

"4 fleets... by the gods themselves... Return all fleets back to our space... Nightfall is finished for now, and we need to recover before we strike again..."

"Sir... what will the Supreme Commander say?"

Yomin turned to the subaltern, amphistaff in hand, glaring viciously at the lowly Yuuzhan Vong.

"I am the Supreme Commander."

His amphistaff flew out, decapitating the subaltern, and spraying Yomin with a spurt of blood.

He then turned back to his "son", and stalked back to his command chair, bloodly amphistaff covered in gore that a ngdin on the coral floor began to devour...

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Second reply! 8-} I agree with Yomin_Carr, good job POT!

I need people to reply at the following:

Mon Calamari: POT
    Bestine: Imperials

4. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Yes very good P-O-T. But I think you may want to change suck to such. No big problem especially since the k is near the h.

5. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Welcome back, fellow WotG IV: TDW players!!
    PM me for any questions regarding the Force Ranking System. An additional note, there will be a few updates on that system over the next week, as I still have exams to write.

[b][i]*Ossus*[/b][/i]

Tret Doneeta meditated beside the great tree. It had a mystic aura about it, which was...odd. Especially for a tree. All around him, the Ysanna's muted conversations, and daily life continued as usual. In his deepest meditation, things came to a halt, as the Twi'lek Jedi Knight combed the realm of Light.

[i]"What is the name of the powerful Jedi who meditates by my roots?"[/i]
    Tret's mouth dropped open a crack, even in meditation; then he realized it was a telepathic voice...from the tree!
    Tret Doneeta replied, [i]"It is I, Jedi Knight Tret Doneeta."[/i]
    With his reply, Tret lost contact to the real world.

[i]Sun shone, and crystal waterfalls glistened in the sun's shine. Blue-green skys shone with a mystical light.
    Tret looked at himself. Normal...
    "Welcome Jedi. I am Ood Bnar, Jedi Master of an era millenia before yours."
    Tret whirled around to seek the voice. It was the tree, indeed...[/i]

6. Darth_Ghast

Darth_Ghast Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2002
    OOC: then let's dance...... :D

[b][u]Coruscant, in-system.....[/u][/b]

[i][blockquote]IC: the Rock of Ages shot out of hyperspace with it's sheilds engaged and both of it's cloaking devices working perfectly. It was the definition of a tightly maintained ship. As soon as it deccelerated, the Jensaari pilot cut the sub-space engines and coasted towards the Capital. The pilot transmitted the heavily encryted executive clearances and soon the Inel Skyhook was yawning open to accept the all-but-invisible transport.

Ghast, Miranda and the four Genessi had been in a deep meditation since leaving Byss days earlier. Ghast was introducing Miranda's unique mind to the Genessi, allowing her to perform the Battle Meld's and group technique's that permeated their dueling styles.

They party depated from the transport and made their way to the Communications Hub. Finally the Emperor met with the Director of the facility, the man who had performed so many tasks flawlessly for him. he requested a line directly to Ground Marshall Tu'kla and as it was patched he turned to ace the Director.....[/blockquote][/i]
    [b]Ghast:[/b] Greetings, Director. I wish to thank you for your sterling performance of late. you do the Empire a service with your deeds. For this and more, I award you with the Cross Of Corellia. May your service bring glory to Empire.

[i][blockquote]the Director was shocked, he hadn't had time to bow before Ghast assaulted him with the honour of official decoration. Miranda strode forward to the Emperor's side and opened a padded, gilt box of wood as she did to reveal a simple metallic pin which the Director would place proudly on his chest in short order. The holo-image of Tu'kla flickered to life and Ghast turned from the director.....[/blockquote][/i]
    [b]Ghast:[/b] Greetings, Ground Marshall. A lovely day at the Capital for a Coronation, wouldn't you say? I need the entire Imperial palace swept for danger. i want the grand Hall prepared and the nobles and high born of the Empire summoned at once. I want all of the clearance codes changed and passed only to our most trusted commanders. I want all civilian and commercial traffic stopped, I want both the planetary sheilds raised and I want all Navy vessels in-system on high alert. they are to fire upon any vessel that enters after civilian traffic is cleared. I want the palace filled with ysalamiri as well, I want no place left unprotected by their abilities. Nothing will touch me in as I usher the Empire into a new age.....

[i][blockquote]Ghast fingered the tab on his right gauntlet and a short, sharp hiss issued from it. He turned to the Director who had by now regained his compsure and stood awaiting order sternly.[/blockquote][/i]
    [b]Ghast:[/b] Director, I want every media source in the Galaxy present at the Coronation. I want all regular programming stopped and military communications to operate on silent frequencies until the end. I want the Galaxy to know that the Empire has risen again.

[b]Director:[/b] It will be done, my Lord.

[b]Ghast:[/b] Now I will retire to my suites. There is much to consider.

[i][blockquote]In the back of his mind he felt a flutter in the Force followed by a cataclysmic void, a silence that seemed to engulf a Galaxy. It was seemed to be a nothingness, a indefinable vacuum that inhaled something large very suddenly. the Force seemed to ebb and flow suddenly before returning to it's rightful balance. For Ghast, it was an idle thought......[/i][/blockquote]
    [hr]

[b]TAG:[/b] SEA

7. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Anzat

A new commander replaced the slain one, this one rightly afraid of Yomin's wrath, and so he stood at attention some distance from the Supreme Commander.

"Eminence, we are coming up on Anzat."

"Excellent. I'm taking a shuttle down to the planet. Prepare the Jagged Coufee for extragalactic launch while I'm away."

The commander looked a little shaken, but not wanting to lose his head, ventured a short query.

"Sir?"

Yomin's amphistaff flew out, stabbing through the young subaltern's heart, and bringing it back out. The snake's head of the amphistaff attempted to eat the heart, but Supreme Commander Carr batted it away, and devoured it himself. With the heart swallowed, he turned to the late commander's assistant.

"Commander Rapuung, prepare the Jagged Coufee for its mission."

"Yes, Supreme Commander..."

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: (Repost)
    Mon Calamari

The Medical staff still worked hard on this virus. At their current rate, they should have some type of answer by the morning.

Tag POT

OOC: POT, to let you know, the medical staff has found a common bound between the two bactias (sp?). They are working to find a cure. If you want to post their findings, be my guest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/hr]

IC:
    Hotel Room

Bravo and the group were ready to leave, if the NR were stupid enough to attack him. Bravo knew the NR was done for, it was just a matter of time, before she rolled over. Bravo knew, that only one thing could save the NR. That was to allow the Galactic Empire rain of NR space again. The NR turns into the RA again, but with some help from former NR planets. Then, when the GE had beaten the Vong with their military machine, the RA would wait until the GE went to her old ways again, and then strike the GE like the RA did, and regain the NR planets back. But, Bravo thought, that would be a long shot, and he knew that the current commanders were to concered with political BS, that they didn't look at the long run, only the short run. That is why the NR is dying, Bravo thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/hr]

IC:
    Belsavis

Ikrit and his young students found Plett's Fortress. From there, they searched it, and they found something, something very important...

[/hr]

IC:
    Bestine

The Peaceful Run and the Runner entered the Bestine System. The Ocean Sun Light, and the Need For Speed entered the Bestine system 5 minutes later. The Peaceful Run called up Bestine control, first.

"Bestine control, this is the Peaceful Run, requesting premission to land, over?"

30 seconds later.

"Bestine control, this is the Runner, requesting premission to land, over?"

5 minutes later.

"Bestine control, this is the Ocean Sun Light, requestion premission to land. Aboard, we carry two families, over?"

"Bestine control, this is the Need For Speed, requesting premission to land. I have only 3 passangers, over?"

Tag Imperials

9. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    *Ossus*

...Tret bowed his head in reverence of the ancient master.
    "You are but a sprout in Force training. I will bring you to full maturity."
    An astonishing sight, in both the vision, and on the terrace near the Knossa Spaceport, Ood Bnar morphed. His ancient roots transformed in blinding beams of light to humanoid legs, and the trunk became a torso. The vision faded...

Tret remained hovering just a meter above the ground.
    Where Master Bnar's roots once had been, was now a lockbox. Tret studied the inscriptions on the box, but couldn't make them out.
    "Those glyphs classical Ossan. That language has not been spoken of or seen in over 3,000 years."
    Tret gasped, "I remember the stories. Master Halycron once managed to locate a few documents on that era."
    "Ah, yes. Jace Halycron. A tormented man. He was once a great Jedi, before he fell to the Inquisitors and the Dark Side. I once visited him in a dream, but that was before your training began," Master Bnar summed.
    Tret nodded solemnly, remembering his late master, "He taught us to always be ready. If not for him, many promised Jedi would be dead...or worse."
    "That he did. Halycron remembers me of a man from my era. Have you ever heard of Ulic Qel-Droma?"
    "Qel-Droma was a Jedi Knight who turned to the Dark Side, and lead the Krath. That is, until he was stripped of his powers."
    Ood Bnar nodded sagely, "Yes...when he was with the Krath, he left this very planet beneath our feet in ruins. He and his Sith Lord - Exar Kun - destroyed nearby stars that sent out a destructive wave. I took it upon myself to preserve the objects in that lockbox. Ancient lightsabers; over 4,000 years old."
    "4,000 years? How is that possible?"
    Master Bnar made a weezing sound that was obviously a laugh, "My species is very long-lived. When we assume our dormant stance, we become nearly immortal. I was as I am now, back 4,000 years. But, come now. More lesson later. Now, we must meet with the Ysanna Shamans."

10. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    OOC: Meanwhile, the seemingly disorganised New Republic...

Humph, you exaggerate.

The return
    of key leaders suck as the infamous Admiral Cast and bterrik...

Interesting you should mention two of the most inactive members of the NR.

IC: Underground levels of Imperial City
    "General Avis, the devices are complete."

Avis allowed a feral grin to spread across his handsome features. "Excellent, Colonel."

"We have two more bits of news. We have perfected the procedure of building the device and can now build one in half the time. Also, a Republic Intel team has landed on Imperial Center."

"Good news, all. Make contact with this team at once, and make sure you know what to do."

"Yes, General."

11. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    10th reply!

OCC:

Jade Serpant along with 3 warrior gunships set course for the Valc system and engaged hyperdrive from Eriadu.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: On Bestine, I missed up. Its a NR held world. All I need is a reply at Mon Calamari from POT.

IC:
    Gallant II

Aves, Talon Karrde's old slincer, had everything done. The full ISDIII crew was ready, and so was the Petra's crew. Aves got the order, and both ships went into hyperspace.

IC:
    Hotel Room

Bravo and his group had been waiting for 3 days now, and Bravo was getting a little impatience.

Bravo: "This must be some type of trick. Why else would they make we wait this long?"

Channel Page: "I don't know Jason...I mean sir."

Bravo gave a quick glance at Channel Page, as he looked out the hotel room's window. She had never called Bravo by his first name, and she seemed a little nervous, and Bravo could sense it. She wasn't worried about Bravo getting mad, she was worried about Bravo finding out her love towards him. Bravo returned his gaze back to the window.

Bravo: "Well, if they don't come within 2 days, we are leaving. I know they have this trial, but it shouldn't take that long. Commander?"

Royal Guard Commander: "Sir."

Bravo: "I want you to quietly take a look around this hotel. I'll go with you, we must look like we are civilians. Lets see if we can find any bugs or any listening devices. Lets go."

3 Hours Later

Bravo and the commander came back to the hotel room.

Bravo: "Well, nothing. Commander, lets make sure all are supplies are packed and ready to go at a moments notice."

Royal Guard Commander: "We did that last night, sir."

Bravo: "Lets do it again. When we do leave, we will leave in fashion. Make sure every one has full combat gear on. I want the Royal Guards to have their full armored suits on. I want to leave a mark when we leave. Becasue, the minute we enter that military review or what ever they are going to do with me, its not going to look pretty. Okay, lets do one final check."

IC:
    Bestine

The four ships changed directions and went into hyperspace, heading for an Imperial world.

IC:
    X7 Factory Station

The suits were ready and so were the new officer uniforms Bravo had requested. Once the Gallant II and the Petra arrived, the suits would be delivered.

13. James_Bond

James_Bond Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    OOC: From now on, I will be using this sock to handle all Intel matters.

IC: Underground levels of Imperial City
    The devices were quickly scattered throughout Imperial City, to...maximize the effect. Several brave agents fell victim to corridor ghouls, but at least the mission succeeded.

IC: Platform holding orbit over N'zoth
    "Well, if it's not too much trouble, I'll be going now," 'Lt. Huff' said to the Imperial officer. "I'll leave my ship here, and hitch a ride on your shuttle to the other planet, and I'll just wait there for my contact. Acceptable?"

TAG: Director P-o-T

14. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng stepped off his shuttle. Admiral Olli, the man who replaced Ms. Fairdream, greeted him at the end of the ramp.

"Sir, good to see you again-"

"And I you" Veng inturrupted. Veng knew this bugger back from Military Academy Basic. They were buddies until grabuation. They hardley saw each other till now, Olli working as the fleet commander of the CSA Capital.

"Yah, yah, anyways, sir a bounty hunter has brought Ms. Geovand back, we put her in a cell at the military base south of the Capital building." Olli said. The first bit was rather disrespectful. He did that alot.

"Good, bring me to her." He said as Olli brought him to a speeder. They hopped in and, surprisingly, Olli began to drive. He liked flying or driving things. usually to those things' doom, but still.

Fifteen minutes later Veng was at the military base and 20 minutes after that he had finished all security protocols and was outside Yalaria's cell. "Olli, where is the bounty hunter?"

"In the spaceport. Why?"

"Go tell him we never offered a bounty for her so we won't pay. You can handle things fom there." Veng walked into the cell and the door closed behind him. There she was, with all her grace a beauty... checked at the door. she must have put up quite a fight. "Yalaria Geovand, you have been charged with going awoll and stealing a CSA ship," he walked up to her as he spoke "How do you respond?"

15. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Yaliary glared at him. "I was glad I did it you son-of-a-hutt!"

She glanced away and scooted away from him. She was mad. She brought her right hand up to the side of her head, to brush back her hair, but flinched when she hit the spot where her head had connected with the floor of her ship.

"There's a reason I left" she said. "Why am I back here?"

She glanced backat him again. Murder was clear in her eyes. She suddenly lunged at him, using all the strength she could muster.

TAG: Veng

16. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: Ghast, I'll post those DFs you requested in the GE thread.

[b]SSD [i]Vindicator[/i][/b]

Emperor Jello stood in his medical bay, realizing that he had regained his ability to walk. It was a pleasant thing, and he vowed never to be fooled again.

"Emperor Jello to bridge. Captain Plasvic, meet me in my command chambers immediately."

"So, Ghast is on Coruscant now?" asked Plasvic.

"It seems like it. He's instituting several high level security measures in the Palace, and he's adding to the ysalamiri already there."

Plasvic grimaced. "He's pretty much untouchable," he said pointedly.

The Emperor gave a superior little smile, "Oh no, Captain. Far from it. In time, Ghast will regret ever moving against me. For now, I want his position in the Palace confirmed, and sent back to me immediately. As soon as that is done... begin the operation in earnest."

Plasvic nodded, "Yessir. As for our scout ships, they have returned with their data."

The Emperor worldlessly took the datapad, and read through the reports. He chuckled, "Gyndine is closest. We will immediately jump. Have Lord Vader sent to the bridge."

Plasvic nodded, "Shall I have the forces from the Hand of Thrawn ready?"

"Yes. Send them to Ord Trasi."

The Armada finished loading the first batch of its clonetroopers, then left for Gyndine.

[hr]

[b]Imperial Palace, Coruscant[/b]

Deep inside the bowels of the Imperial Palace, there were oxygen purifying systems scattered all over. This system continued throughout the entire planet, its very existant unknown to [i]all[/i]... even the Imperial Intelligence Director. Emperor Jello had only discovered the network while on Nirauan, with Palpatine's secret files.

The air to the Imperial Palace was cut off, and Ghast would die. Automated security systems signaled from the [i]Vindicator[/i] silently turn on, prepared to destroy Ghast at any moment.

Ghast, in his chambers, would be trapped, as all entrances and exits were sealed. Coruscant was wired up in every possible way for Emperor Palpatine, and Jello knew the codes.

[b]TAG: Ghast[/b]

OOC: BTW, I've already spoken to PoT about this.

17. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng took two steps back and two steps foawrd, launching himself over yalaria on his final step. "Yalaria, plese do not do this, there are many more ways I could avoid you."

Tag Mayo

18. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Yaliary glared even harder at him. The kicked at him.

"So what are you going to do with me?" she snarled. She asked this as she executed the kick. "What do you mean?" she asked right after her first question.

19. Kuna_Tiori

Kuna_Tiori Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    IC: Upper atmosphere of Varonat
    ?Permission granted,? came the tinny sounding voice of the traffic controller over the comm, ?to land on Platform 628.?

?Thank you,? Captain Visha answered, and sat back. Four New Republic ships roared into the Varonat atmosphere. Up in front was a modified Y-wing, with faster, more powerful engines, thicker shielding and armor, and improved laser cannons. The Y-wing soared through the air, weaving this way and that, running point for the three ships following it. The first one was a large Sorosuub 3000 luxury yacht identified as the Republican Glory. Following the sleek yacht came two more Y-wings, similarily modified. They were quite vigilant, ready to intercept any threat.

The four ships gracefully landed on a convenient platform, and the ramp of the yacht hissed open. The first beings down the ramp were four New Republic Heavy Guards, with their blaster rifles (much to the dismay of the native Varonatans) drawn and held to their sides.

Following the four guards came the highlight of the show, Ambassador Kuna Tiori. Her gait was that of a pristine, dignified statesman ? or rather, stateswoman ? who carried the weight of experience and wisdom. Dressed in flowing senatorial robes, she stepped to the side.

Following her were more guards and numerous security guards, advisers, and most importantly, Night Watch agents. The entire procession proceeded to the Great Public Square of Tropis-on-Varonat. There, the NR agents set up a security perimeter. Appalling the sheltered Varonatians, the Night Watch began to patrol the area, sniffing out potential threats.

Here Kuna mounted the steps to the podium, and spoke:

?Gentlecitizens of Varonat, I am Ambassador Kuna Tiori of the New Galactic Republic. As you may already know, we are a government that spans a quarter of the galaxy and has by now accumulated much dignity and power. We seek to spread ideals of democracy, liberty, equality, and tolerance to as many willing followers as possible, while still offering protection of these wondrous ideals. In terms of foreign policy, we do not hesitate to flex military might when it comes to dealing with foes like the Yuuzhan Vong and, recently, the Galactic Empire.?

Murmurs rose through the crowd as they recalled the recent atrocities committed by the Empire.

?Nonetheless, despite frequent attacks and tragedies, we have held together and prevailed, a testament to the strength, fortitude, and versatility of our government and people.

?Now, you may be asking yourself, after nearly two years of neutrality, why should we join the New Republic? I offer a number of key reasons.

?Firstly, the Republic has great starfleets, great armies. We can easily bolster your defenses here. The threat may seem to be far away, in the distant Core region, but that is merely an illusion, one that may prove to be fatal. At any rate, sooner or later the Vong or Empire, whoever gets here first, may decide to lay waste ? or exploit ? this world. You may notice the extensive security measures we?ve taken ? this is typical for many worlds, Republic and otherwise, due to the current dangers of the galaxy, dangers we are working to eliminate. With your support, we may go further in repelling these invaders and preserving our worlds for freedom and democracy.

?Secondly, joining the Republic offers numerous economic and trade advantages that a neutral world simply cannot have.? Here she extrapolated on that focus. ((I don?t know the specific advantages. :( ))

?Thirdly, I can easily tell from what I?ve seen here, today, and what I have read before, that this group, and the population of this world, is a sensible, reasoning, and most importantly, democracy-embracing people.? This comment drew an appreciative laugh from the crowd. ?If what I say is correct, then you should all see the value in joining the New Republic. A government concerned about its citizens and always working to improve the life of the poor and the rich, the politicians and the facto

20. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    "Jumping running, anything" he said avoiding the kick. "What I mean is we don't have to fight, I don't want any violence. Just... stop... moving." He jumped over Yalaria and grabbed her arms, pulling them back and pulling her towards him.

Tand mayo.

21. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Kuna, make sure to either post in the WC or PM a GM, regarding why you think Varonat should join the Republic

(And a GM Yommie note, when I post anything GM related it will either be in blue or red, blue meaning it's just a normal GM announcement, or whatnot, red meaning that I am a bit mad, and this is probably a post of annoyance for some already stated fact, or someone has "committed a crime" (bit strong wording...).)

22. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    She struggled still feebly. "Let go of me" she yelled. She tried to kick him.

He only stared at her first. She glared at him. Finally she stopped stuggling, realizing his hold would not losen.

23. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng sighed. He knew what he felt and knew that he should do. But he didn't do it. Instead he moved closer to Yalaria's ear and said "I'm sorry. Tommorrow you will be tried before me and you fate will be decided." Veng let go and ducked a roundhouse punch. He pushed her to the ground and made for the door of the cell.

"I'm sorry." he said. as the door opened and he stepped out he whispreed "I love you" more to himself than to her.

TAG Mayo.

24. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Yaliary fell to the floor. What had he said?

She crawled to her feet, and layed down on the cot. I should have hidden better was her last thought before falling alseep.

25. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    SSD Vindicator, Gyndine

The Royal Mandate armada arrived at the Imperial shipyards of Gyndine.

They immediately transmitted a signal to the defending forces. "Attention. This is Emperor Jello. Forces within the Empire, namely Darth Ghast have decided to take control of the Empire for their own wicked purposes. He is another Palpatine. A despot who cares not for the people, or the Empire, but only himself. Annouce your fealty to Emperor Jello, or we will be forced to regard you as traitors."

As a guard to ensure the reception of the transmission, Lord Vader briefly touched the mind of the commanding officer, prompting him to accept the transmission.

OOC: [b]AFs:[/b]

[b][i]Royal Mandate[/i][/b]
    Vindicator Squadron (24)
    Sovereignty Squadron (24)

Vindicator Squadron

SSD [i]Vindicator[/i]

3 Interdictor
    6 ISDIII
    4 ISD II
    4 ISD I
    2 Neb-B
    2 Dreadnaught
    2 Lancer

Sovereignty Squadron

4 Interdictor
    3 ISD III
    3 ISD II
    4 ISD I
    2 VSD II
    2 VSD I
    2 Neb-B
    2 Dreadnaught

[b][i]Katana[/i] ships[/b]
    24 Dreadnaught

[b] DFs, as given by PoT[/b]

Gyndine has 2 ISD II's, a VSD and a Lancer, as well as roughly 4 Squadrons of regular TIEs, Groundside.

[b]Ord Trasi[/b]

The armada from the Hand of Thrawn arrived in-system and broadcast the same transmission that Emperor Jello used at Gyndine.

[b]AFs: Armada (48)[/b]

2 ISD II
    14 ISD II
    10 ISDI
    5 Lancer
    4 Dreadnaught
    2 Strike Cruiser
    5 VSDII

DFs as given by PoT:Ord Trasi is 6 ISD II's, 2 VSD II, and 3 Lorner Strike cruisers

[b][u]TAG: Anyone on Ghast's side of the GE[/u][/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.