main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Warwick Event--please do not flame on this posting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    This whole Warwick event thing has gotten out of control, Kevin has apologized for what has done and said to people, so please do not take any more out him for this.

And as far as Joe being shuned for this event, that is not right also, Joe was just relaying a message from the store owner and Warwick's people. I'm not saying it was right nor am I saying was it not right for them to sak what they asked of the fans to do. As far as the thing with Joe and Kevin goes I spoke with both of them that night, Kevin may have been bugging Joe about something's, which we all know someone asking you the samething over and over again can get on your nerves. Now Joe going off on Kevin like he did was some what wrong but I understand where Joe was coming from, Joe was inside trying to help out his friend with this event. I went back outside and had a talk with Kevin to tell him stay outside till we all went in after all the others went in first.

As far as Joe getting in trouble or anything for that matter with the store owner or Warwick's People, thats wrong on they'er behalf in no way should they have done or said anything to him about us showing up in costume. Joe has no way in stopping us or telling us we can't show up in costume, he can only ask us. As does Warwick's people or the store owners, this was a public event for the public to meet Warwick Davis in person, they should not come out and say that ONLY the 501st people can come in costume that is not right at all to shut others out from coming in costume who are just as big fans of his also.

Again JOE if you took any flack for our actions that night I AM SORRY for that and hope that you will not leave the group because of it. You can not control other people's action and your friend who owns the store should know this and Warwick's people should know this too. They should have not taking any action on you for this group doing what we felt was right for us to be able to do.

I really hope you will not leave the group because of this.

Please do not do any "flamming" responds to this posting, let this be and let it be water under the bridge so we can all move on from this in good standing as a group.

I had a great time meeting Warwick and his family also and enjoyed the store as much as everyone else did, I only wish I had more money for Denise and I to spend there that night.

Thank you Joe for sharing this event with us and please do not shut us out from future events like this, I dont think the group deserves it.

Agina PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE GROUP YOUR GREAT GUY AND FUN TO BE AROUND.

Your Friend Ross

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    ***FLAME***

you spelled 'flack' wrong until i told you :)

but on a more serious note, please dont quit the group Joe, things are just starting to get interesting :)
    onward

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    yeah thanks bro,,I told him to check it for me. He and I were talking at the time of this post so don't take any thing out on him.

Thankx bro LOLOLOLOL

edit fixed

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I also do not want you to quit the group Joe and Shiela...to set the record straight...I CANNOT BAN! anyone from the boards, I have NO capabilites over altering the boards!!! This is the decision of the TFN.com staff and managers, they can read the boards and make their own decison as to what action, if any is taken.

It takes more than one person to flame...meaning others "fuel the flame", by keeping it going but in a bad way. So it was more than one person who flamed. What was discussed between these posters and the managers in the private messages is just that private.

I do hope we can get past this and that Joe and Shiela do not quit.
    Thank you

5. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Agreed. The decision to give Joe a cooling off period was my decision. Anyone wishing to discuss it further, feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.