main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We actuly have Star Wars fans in Alaska?

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by Soontir-Fel, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Hello. I'm a current resident of Anchorage A,K and a student at East. Until I found this I thought that I was the only big Star Wars fan in this entire city. I just wanna know if you people exist where and who are you?

2. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    SWEET! More fans from Alaska around my age on teh boards! I don't live in Anchorage (lol, I live in the Valley.), but I would still like to have meetings and stuff. All we need is a Rep and we are offical!! It's great to have other ppl from AK on teh boards.

-Mace-

3. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    That's right we exist. Im no longer in the state but my car is. Have the licence plate Fett on it. ^_^
    Ask around Boscos and you should be able to find other fans.

4. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    I can't talk to people in Boscos. The last time I tried to do that I ended up in a fight with someone Because I said something along the lines of "A one armed Ewok on extasy could blow the hell out of the Enterprise." Who knew Trekies who were those shirt things could be so touchy? Beside i usally just check out the new Republic comics. We should get all the Star Wars fans we know and Like set up a unnoffical meeting at the Diamond Boscos.

5. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    "A one armed Ewok on extasy could blow the hell out of the Enterprise." [face_laugh]

Thats a good one man ;) .

-Mace-
    (grrrrr...gotta be 18 to join the 501st! :mad: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.