main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN We need a new Webmaster and HA web site

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I need someone to step up and volunteer to take over Casey's duty's as webmaster. I would do it,but I don't know the first thing to hosting a web page.
    I'm sure if it cost $$$ all of us would be willing to chip in.

Eric

2. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Do we currently have a website?

3. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    not any more.

4. Robert-A-Fett

Sep 20, 2002
    I'd volunteer, but I start my new job Monday and really doubt I'd have time for awhile.

5. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I'll volunteer. <imperial music>

(fade to black as imperial music is lowered)

"No, not black."

(fade up to fox logo)
    <20th Century Fox fanfare music>

(fade to black)

(fade up to sw title)
    <Star Wars main title music>

After visiting Jek Konnar' relatives on Wayland Jek soon learns that his parents have brutally killed in a chemical explosion on space station circling one of the moons on Yavin. In time Jek learns that his parents were killed not in a freak accident but it was a terrible Jedi mishap. After his parents death Jek is sent to a orphanage. Jek vows that someday he will seek revenge on the Jedi.

Years later at the orphanage school the worst thing that ever happened to Jek was on a school trip he lost his way back to the ship that was leaving to return to his school. Lost, alone and frighten a Mandolorian warrior came along and brought Jek back to his tribe. Jek was frighten at first but he soon became accustomed to the Mandorlorian warrior tribe. Though that was the best thing that happened to Jek.

After hearing about the exploits of Jango Fett being retold Jek at age 15 decides to join the Mandorlorian warriors, the mercenary group. At 16 yrs. Jek becomes a soldier and joins the prestige class of Bounty Hunter. He becomes a self-taught mercenary. Jek learns his father?s real name is Jaster Mereel and he was a bounty hunter. He?s given his father?s blaster pistol as a remembrance of him when he joins the bounty hunters. Jek decides to change his name to Janka Fett knowing that some day he?ll meet Boba Fett. Jek doesn?t want his new name to be too similar to Jango Fett. However Janka?s looking forward to the day when he meets Boba Fett and tell him how much he repects his father, Jango and Boba. Hearing the stories about Jango made Janka to decide to become a bounty hunter in the first place.

Janka soon joins up with a group working for the Sith. With all their perils Janka and the others are brought to a prison jailblock. The Janka's journey ends up with him imprisioned in the cell. But ......

Jek wakes up and it's all a dream. However Jek has some imperial plans......

(fade up to Jango's Escape music)

It's great writing a script. Now on to business.

(fade down Jango's Escape music)

<imperial music>

I don't know if I can create a website as cool asAlpine Garrison .

But I'm getting some more imperial ideas. Look.

Southern California Garrison
    Central California Garrison
    Carolina Garrison
    Empire City Garrison
    Ohio Garrison

(fade to black as imperial music is lowered)

Though there's some fanforce ideas.

Chicago Force front webpage

6. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Brian
    Whats with the story?

7. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Well it's an introduction to my character that I played in a Star Wars rpg game.

8. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    And what dose your story have to do with this tread?
    Just asking.

9. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    What does his story have to do with the thread? Well, I am not sure...but he does post some other web sites from Fan clubs around the area, so that is sort of helpful.

Brian, are you volunteering to put up a web site, or you just showing ideas?

Dennis

10. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    The story is just an intro. I'm volunteering to put up a website. I found some excellent ideas too. I'm ready to work with our group on this project.

11. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Go ahead and get started Brian.Keep us up to date.
    I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. If you need pictures, I have plenty.

Eric

12. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    Way to step-up to the plate there Brian. Make it a solid at-bat and we will all be winners.

Baseball can always be used in life analogies.

Dennis

13. Robert-A-Fett

Sep 20, 2002
    Send me some good pics and I will throw something quick together, maybe a couple nice graphics you guys can use.

14. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Well Yahoo only gives me 3mb of space, So on a recommendation from IT department here at work, I found a very easy web hosting site for $4.95 a month.
    I will bring this up at the meeting so we can decide if we want to chip in and split the cost.

To be continued......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.