main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA We really need to get our act together people.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Raph1613, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Okay. InCon is literally 5 days away.

The last that I heard, Jedilos is attending. But I have no idea if he will be helping with a fan table.

It seems that Eledaia will be attending and helping with the fan table, if we go through with getting it.

No information on Oo_La_La. Or Earwen. Or LOTT.

So, what's happenning people? I've made display items. I'm willing to spend time there sober. But I need those printouts BEFORE I go there, since I really don't feel like having to do any kind of assembly/formatting once I get there.

Kelly knows where I live, and everyone else has my number. A meeting would be in order, but I don't know if we can pull that together before the convention. Let me know what's going on. Very soon.

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I found out today that I can't go. I'll be out of town next weekend, special treat my mom planned as part of her birthday. Sorry. :(

3. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    I can't speak for Oo_la_la, she lives with me, so I'll bring her if she can come. I would probably bet on it being just us. You take the early shifts and I'll take the late, when ever that would be.

I'll consult with you this week before we go to see that we have everything. I don't think I'll have a costume, but I'll wear a SW shirt!

4. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    A couple of things:

Earwen, you're forgiven. But please don't do that again! It really sucks to be blown off like that. Just call if all else fails.

Eledaia, I'm sorry to hear that you won't have a SW costume for the Con. Still, don't let that stop you from bringing that fabulous Arwen costume that you have. Even though it's not finished, it's better than many that I've seen, even in Seattle. For that matter, bring multiple costumes if you'd like. I have a room that can be used for changing. That's what I usually do when the mood hits me. But I will be wearing my (somewhat improvise) SW outfit when I'm "on duty".

Which brings me to a relevant point: It's somewhat unlikely that I'll be willing to maintain a fan table by myself. I suppose that you could say that I have something of a social anxiety. Part of why I usually wear a mask at these things and don't say much. Unless I'm drinking. Which I don't think you guys want me doing while I'm manning the table, though it does really loosen me up and make me a lot more social. That was why I had wanted the group to show up AS a group and have at least two people at the table at any given time.

Keep in touch. And be warned: My access to a computer is going to be sporadic. At best. I've been having a number of complications which have limitted/screwed-up a lot of things for me lately. Long story, which I can go into at any other time besides now.

EDIT: By the way Kelli, that nitwit friend of mine who you met at my place will NOT have access to my room. At all. With a little luck, he'll get stoned and forget that InCon is even happenning. One of many reasons why I haven't told him (and others who I know) about FanForce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.