main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Europe Weather report

Discussion in 'Europe Discussion' started by Obi Anne , Nov 8, 2012.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    So I thought with all of us checking in from different parts of the continent, or the world, this thread could be used to make a weather report and see what the weather is like where you are.

I can start with Falun, Sweden

The temperature is steady around 1-2 C in the day, and frost in the night. We have had our first proper snow of the year, but it disappeared after a day or so. The snow heaps from when they ploughed the streets are still there. Hopefully the ground can freeze properly now so that the snow stays when it comes for real.

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    This is Bergen, Norway.

The temperature is around 7-9 celsius in the day, and around 2-5 celsius in the night. It has been rain in the morning today, but it has stopped now. We have had our first proper snow for around 3 weeks ago and it took almost 1 week before the snow disappered. The snow heaps from when they ploughed the streets are still there. It can be ice on the ground in the early morning and frost in the night when it's really cold. So, as we say in norwegian: Det er endelig vinter nå. And it means: It's finally winter now.

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    Hey, this is Zürich. It's been a nice sunny day, but we're getting some clouds now. It's been nice and stable (boring?) recently, with temperatures from 3-6C.

4. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    This is Narbonne, in southern France.
    There is a lot of wind in Narbonne (300-330 days per year) . Today's wind is the "marin," which comes from the sea, is very low, and brings a lot of humidity. So today is cloudy.
    The temperature? It was 15°C this afternoon, and it is 11°C this evening. The same temperature they plan for tomorrow morning. I fell lucky compared to what some of you guys describe ^^