main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Website Update 10/5/2006

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    First Coast Jedi Knights

Updated with Party City Event on October 14th

Updated with Ronald McDonald House Photo's

Amanda let me know if we are still a go for the Parade in December so I know whether to add it to the calendar or not :)

I will be removing the Mama Fu's Events for October and November that were scheduled, but temporarily canceled clearing those off until they resume in January 2007.

I will be adding the photo's from the Manhattan Film Festival this week as well.

...Anything else to add...just let me know guys :)

2. Sithmauler

Sithmauler Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    Cool pictures. I was really excited about the Mama Fu's day, I was looking foward to that, I wanted to see you guys in action and talk to you guys. What happend, why did that get cancel.

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    The group was feeling overwhelmed with too many costuming events. We will likely go back to doing it when things slow down after the holidays in January 2007.

Come check us out on the 14th of October across the street from Mama Fu's at Party City :)
    We'll be there and it isn't to far from Mama Fu's ;) Hope to meet you then!

4. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Padme...no sad to say i dont think the parade is going to happen. Only a few people said they could come. So I just dont think 4 people would be enough to do the parade :_| I hate that, but.......

5. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    If you don't want to dash it all together, we can put it up on some of the other boards to see if it can happen. I should have Riquie's costume done by then too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.