main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome Havelock, NC!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by Elan-Rai, Jan 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Hey, SgtFretSurfer, thanks for hosting my web page. (It's now in my sig! ;) )

We look forward to the Official Havelock website as well. If you need any pics or help, just email me!

:)

2. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    SgtFretSurfer: Yeah, way too hot! :p Maybe some day I'll have to come check out Havelock... ;) :)

Grilled-Sarlacc: Wow, I LOVE the site! Those pictures... :eek: Wow... Definately spoiler material, huh? ;) :D They're great! :p :D

3. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Thanks, Jedi_Laura_Kenobi! :) I worked pretty hard on gathering all of those pics. And I have a lot more where those came from!! I plan on adding as many pics as I can. Been pretty hectic lately, but I will soon get them all!!

Yeah, maybe I should put a spoiler alert sign in there! [face_devil]

Thanks for checking it out!! :)

4. SgtFretSurfer

SgtFretSurfer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2001
    Yes, too many spoilers! Now the movie is ruined for me!! ;)

5. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    It's wonderful! But I do seriously think you might put a spoiler alert at the top...

More?! :eek: Wow, it must take you forever to find all those pictures! :eek: Wow! :D

Hi SgtFretSurfer! :)

6. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Hi, JLK! Yes, I am going to put a spoiler warning on the site tomorrow night when I get chance to update the page with more pics. I should have thought to do that from the start! I also need to mention that they are all Episode II pics. Although, I may add in a bunch of others that I have collected through the years!

SgtFretSurfer, now that we are official, now it is time to get in high gear for our website!!! (No pressure, or anything...) ;) :D

7. SgtFretSurfer

May 20, 2001
    Howdy, JLK! Whatcha up to?

I am trying to figure out a logo for our group. Something I can use for the website. I am not really very good with text and logos. Argh! This is tough!

I am such a perfectionist! ;)

How is Raleigh doing? Do you guys not have a city forum? That is such a big city, I figured you would have one already! I nominate...Jedi_Laura_Kenobi! :D

8. CyberSith1

CyberSith1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Well, SgtFretSurfer my friend, you're in luck! I happen to be a pretty good operator of Adobe Photoshop. I can put something together for you. Do you have any ideas on colors or patterns for the logo?

Let me know.

I am so glad we are official. If you have not yet checked the regular Southern Region Discussion forum, there is a thread in there welcoming us to the group and announcing our official status! Very nice welcome. Be sure to check it out!

9. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Grilled-Sarlacc: Ah, I'll make sure to keep checking out your site for new pictures! :D :D

SgtFretSurfer: I'm just dealing with school and that sort of boring stuff... ;) Any luck with the logo? :D

Well, the Raleigh area has a "unofficial" forum, but they've(we've) never had a meeting or anything. :p Big city? Have you ever been there? ;) It's actually the smallest city I've ever been to. :p I was there today, actually. :p

Hi CyberSith1! :) I don't believe I've ever 'met' you... ;) :)

10. Havenot1

Havenot1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    what the? grilled's name is blue!

just checking my favorite forum for the news.

congrats to all of us! ;)

11. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    [face_laugh] ! Yes, my name is now blue because I am the City Rep. It changes the color of your name. :)

12. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    :D Congrats, Grilled-Sarlacc!!!!! :D :cool:

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!! ;) :D

13. SgtFretSurfer

May 20, 2001
    Happy Valentines Day to you too!

* Blows JLK a kiss *
    ;)

P.S. How do you make those cool text colors and backgrounds!!?

14. SgtFretSurfer

May 20, 2001
    JLK, I might be going to Raleigh this summer to visit an old friend of mine. I have not hung out with in a few years.

How is school going? :)

15. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    :) To do the colored and highlighted text, it works like the bold and italic code... see the Markup Codes page.

Does that make sense? And here is a list of all the possible colors you can use. A very helpful list. ;)

That sounds fun! :) Where does he/she live, do you know? Actually in Raleigh, or outside of Raleigh? Just curious. :p

School's boring, actually. So easy. [face_laugh] I've got really easy classes this semester. [face_plain]

Okay here comes a really dumb question... are any of you involved in Taekwando? ?[face_plain] My little brothers are, and yesterday was a tournament in Virginia. They think the next tournament is in Havelock in April, I think... just wondering if that's correct. :p :p

16. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    I like to pretend I know taekwondo! ;) It doesn't work very well for me. :)

I have not heard about a tournament in Havelock. Do you have any idea where in Havelock they would hold the tournament?

Best of luck to your brothers. I hope they win!

17. CyberSith1

Jan 16, 2002
    Hello, Jedi Laura Kenobi. No, I do not think we have been properly introduced. Welcome to our humble corner of the Jedi Council Forums!

We are doing OK so far! I am just glad to be a part of the group. I have been working a lot lately and have no been on as much as I would like to be.

I have never been to Raleigh before. I hear it is nice though.

Take care!

18. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Grilled-Sarlacc: I'm not sure where they would have the tournament... the one in Virginia was at a high school in the gym...

And I'm not positive it's happening in Havelock, that's just what we think. And there were people at the tournament in Virginia from Havelock, so I guess it's a possibility... :p

CyberSith1: And now we have been introduced! ;) Hi! :)

19. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Hey everyone, the website has been updated with lots of goodies. Spoil at your own risk!! [face_devil]

JLK, where exactly in VA? I grew up in Virginia Beach.

20. SgtFretSurfer

May 20, 2001
    JLK. I am not sure if he lives in Raleigh itself or right outside of it. I will ask. He's supposed to send me directions here soon. But I will not be going there until around June. God, I can't wait for summer!!! :)

21. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Grilled-Sarlacc: I really love all those pictures! :D

It was in Yorktown. :)

SgtFretSurfer: I can't wait for summer, too! :D We're going to Europe for 7 weeks! :D I can't wait! :) :D

22. CyberSith1

Jan 16, 2002
    Europe? Interesting? Where exactly are you going? What countries/cities?

23. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Thanks, JLK! I will be adding a lot more tomorrow night or soon thereafter! ;)

24. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    CyberSith1: :) I can't remember all of the cities, but we're going to many of the countries! :) We're starting in London, I remember that one! ;) Then (probably not in this order) to Scotland, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy. I think that's it... :p I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Grilled-Sarlacc: :D I'll be checking for the update! :)

25. CyberSith1

Jan 16, 2002
    Whoa! Those are a lot of places in one trip! Do you know if you have any tours set up? I recommend it. It is much more enjoyable when someone is explaining the significance of a place or attraction that just to see it and wonder about it.

You sure are lucky!! :)

Don't forget your camera!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.