main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Welcome to the Hoosier Alliance

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Welcome,

Thank you for your interest in the Hoosier Alliance, the Star Wars fanclub of Bloomington. Since everyone who has shown interest in the fanclub I have decided to call the fanclub, Hoosier Alliance. Hoosier Alliance will be the unofficial name for now until I get 3 official meetings under my belt. :)

The Hoosier Alliance is a group of Star Wars fans that come together at various times each month to discuss the Star Wars universe. After meeting the Indy Knights I decided to see if there's any interest in forming a Star Wars fanclub in Bloomington. Most of the Hoosier Alliance members can be found at various times during the day in the ?City Forums? on www.theforce.net. The ?City Forums? is a message board that the Hoosier Alliance uses to discuss Star Wars, communicate meetings, activities and events pertaining to the Hoosier Alliance and the S.I.G (Special Interest Groups).

Inside the ?City Forums? you can discuss Star Wars with people all over the world by selecting different cities and countries. :)

The Hoosier Alliance is open to all ages of Star Wars fans. :)

There are no membership dues to join the Hoosier Alliance. :)

The general monthly meeting of the Hoosier Alliance is currently under construction. I'm currently looking at dates during the third & fourth week of August. After August the Hoosier Alliance members will decide when to hold a permanent monthly meeting starting September, 2003. :)

So far there's one SIG, the Star Wars Book Group. I hope to form more SIGs in the future. One member has shown an interest in forming a RPG S.I.G. Also, I want to see if there's any interest in forming a Costuming S.I.G.

Hoosier Alliance Book Club: The book club meets the fourth Monday of each month at Borders Bookstore (We usually meet in the music section in the back of the store.) Eastland Plaza, 2634 E. Third St. in Bloomington. At each meeting they discuss the book chosen at the last meeting to read. For more info please see the Book Club thread mentioned in this forum.

I hope to see & hear from you soon. :)

If you have any questions please contact me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net or post a message on this forum's thread.
    Thanks. :D :D :D

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Please join the new alliance to the Force. :)

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    This Thursday there will be an article about the Hoosier Alliance in the IDS (Indiana Daily Student). :)

Look for it. :D

4. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
  5. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.