main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA We're still meeting Saturday March 16th, but maybe must change theater and restaurant. SOS!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    From Fandango.com:

Century Downtown Plaza 7
    445 Downtown Plaza, Sacramento, CA 95814

Century Cinedome 9
    6233 Garfield Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95841

Century Roseville 14

I just checked out Fandango again. I don't see that it's going to play anywhere in the Arden area. Does anyone have better information than that? Should we meet at the downtown plaza in the food court? I don't know the other theaters at all. Is there a friendly restaurant near either of them? Are either a better place to meet?

We could meet at say 6:30 at the Plaza food court and see the 8:00 show right next door.

Please insert your input, ideas, philosophies and sarcastic comments here, then I should do another thread when you're decided.

2. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    The Century Roseville is by the intersection of Eureka Road & Rocky Ridge Road in Roseville - take the I-80/Eureka Road exit east (past the UA Olympus Pointe theater). There's a Chili's across the street but it might be pretty busy depending on what time it is. Reservations may be possible, however. Also the River Rock Café is in the same parking lot as the theater but I don't know anything about their food - I've only gone there for drinks. heheh....

The Cinedome is at the I-80/Greenback exit. I don't know what restaurants are around there since I only ever go to the theaters in Roseville.

The Downtown Plaza may be a more central location; easier for the most people to get to (though of course I'm biased towards Roseville :p).

3. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    I don't have much opinion on the restaurants of theatres, since I don't really know the areas that well. But, just to be sure, the theaters usually don't have their info on next their next week's schedule this early, right? At least when I check my local theatres, they only show their Friday showings on Thursday.

4. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    The sooner we can settle on a time, the better for me! I've unfortunately had to schedule some time to work on a recording project on Saturday; I'm trying to do it in the morning/early afternoon, but if we figure out this meeting soon enough I may be able to maximize my work time and still get down there in time for dinner. :) That said, the ideal time for me to meet would be around 6 PM. That's somewhat negotiable, but will become less so later in the week.

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Auntie......just PM me with the where and when and I'm there. :) Light Saber in hand !!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.