main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Just finished Infamous 2. I liked it quite a bit less than the first one.

I may try to plod my way through Planescape: Torment some more. The story is fascinating but actually playing the game is tiresome.

2. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Just finished Planescape: Torment. Like I said before, the story is very good but the gameplay left a bit to be desired. As a side note, I was extremely amused when I managed to "redeem" Trias by convincing him to go home but Vhailor attacked him anyway and we killed him.

Now I really can't decide what to play next. I picked up the THQ bundle yesterday so I may play one of those. I've heard good things about Metro 2033. But I do also have a number of other console games to play: Fallout New Vegas, FF13-2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Resident Evil 6, ZombiU...

3. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    The bold one.

Ender_Sai likes this.
  4. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Fallout New Vegas is outstanding.

The last game I finished was Dragon Age: Origins. I just got X-wing and TIE fighter working on win7 so I'm going to be playing those again.

Ambervikings91 likes this.
  5. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Still playing Halo 4 and Skyrim.

6. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    I've been playing Halo 4 and as soon as I figure out how to play KOTOR II on my Macbook I'll be playing that.

7. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Far Cry 3 for the most part with some Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 thrown in. Not done much of the actual story in Far Cry 3 yet. Mostly I've been hunting and exploring, and it's been amazing.

8. Exomnius

Exomnius Jedi Knight

Nov 30, 2012
    Same Here! I love just running around and exploring and getting lost in the game world.

9. JediMasterKeno

JediMasterKeno Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 22, 2000
    For 2 and half weeks I've been replaying Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories for my PSP. I beat it like 2 times years ago so I'm now using cheats to get to Staunton and Shoreside to get a bunch of Hidden packages so I can be able to get weapons like the MP and laser sighted sniper rifle.

10. TheRevanchist

TheRevanchist Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 13, 2012
    I am in the middle of Bioshock. I have to say that I am loving it, and I don't remember a FPS that I liked this much since the Half Life games.

11. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    Dishonored is sick. Love that game. Even better than Bioshock. I am alos just started playing free-to-play SWTOR

Life likes this.
  12. TheRevanchist

TheRevanchist Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 13, 2012
    How is going? I read that free-to-play version is that crippled that it is impossible to play.

13. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Depends on what you're into with MMOs, I guess. Personally, I usually only focus on questing in any MMO I play and I rarely every team up with anyone for any reason. From that standpoint, the game is actually pretty good. The Imperial Agent storyline is one of the best, I think, and will keep you busy for a good long while. But if you're into more PVP stuff then I think you'll probably wind up being disappointed as I think there's a weekly cap on warzones and the like.

14. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    My friend and I have gotten re-addicted to Borderlands 2 (I went on a hiatus around level 20 due to other games being released) so we're busting through that on co-op. The season pass is going on sale on XBL on the 27th, so I'll probably pick that up too.

15. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    SWTOR, Dishonored...

16. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    Purchased Crusader Kings II in the recent Steam sale. My 1st game attempting a dynasty in Ireland was a hilarious failure. [face_laugh]

17. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Hunting with a bow, either pirates or animals, is awesome fun.

Hunting with explosive arrows? Unfair. :D

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Was playing NHL 12

19. Exomnius

Exomnius Jedi Knight

Nov 30, 2012
    Wielding the bow is pure fun! :)

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Assassin's Creed 3
    NHL 13

21. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I just bought Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Hitman Absolution and the Walking Dead in the Steam sales. So probably those.

Or if Far Cry 3 comes out that too.

I love/hate this time of year.

Life likes this.
  22. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    I bought Hitman Absolution, Saints Row: The Third, and both Monkey Island Special Editions for myself on the Steam sale. I also gave a copy of Borderlands 2 to three friends so we could finally all play together and one of them gifted Dishonored toe me in return. I've got a lot of gaming ahead of me. :D

Life likes this.
  23. Shadow_Ghost

Shadow_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
    For nostalgia reasons, I am playing Pokemon Blue on my good ol' gameboy colour :).

I'm also playing Odin Sphere on the PS2.

24. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I got Saint's Row The Third off steam. Bloody thing crashes my machine on launch. Checking the integrity of the game cache has Steam download a file and it does it all again. :mad:

25. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    PC Gaming Master Race eh?!!