main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA What are your thoughts on a possible split between TFN/JC and FF?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Mar 3, 2004.

?

What are your thoughts on a possible split between TFN/JC and FF?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2004.
  1. If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would choose to separate from T.FN comp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would choose to stay with T.FN.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would attempt to be a part of both orga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would start (or continue on) with our o

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Without more facts, at this juncture it is impossible for our club to predict what we would do in th

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
  2. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Again, this is not to say we're going to split tomorrow, or even in the next few weeks. This is purely a fact-finding poll at this point. I just want to get some opinions, because there's a similar poll that we CRs are doing, and they want the opinions of the chapter members as well.

So, please, vote! The poll will close on Saturday.

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Had the very last option not been there I would probably have voted for using our own stuff. If this proves anything, it proves to me that we could be a part of 3 different groups, etc. but if we want a good stable place to do our business, guess you can only trust yourself :) However I do feel that we should follow whatever criteria we have to so that we are "offical".....whatever that means at this point :(

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I think it is important for us to be an "official" Star Wars club. However, I do not think it should be at the sacrafice of personal values... I still say it is not necessary for them to ask for moderators' personal contact information. I would like to know more about this situation so that I can form an educated opinion on the matter...

-Fettish *confused and starting to fret...* :(

5. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Don't worry, those were my thoughts, as well. Things seem to be mellowing out right now, so no reason to fret. Regardless of if FF stays here at TF.N or goes somewhere else, we will still be "official", so far as it goes.

We're still in the early, EARLY stages of talking about everyone's feelings, so this is all fact-finding at this point.

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Good to know we'd still be official. I think that's very important as far as the club goes. It says we represent Star Wars and all it's trappings, not just ourselves. Plus our name would be connected with the "big stuff", and we wouldn't appear as some fly by night fan club...

-Fettish

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    One other thing, I noticed your icon is back so I put one up for me as well. I assumed it was okay...

-Fettish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.