main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH What book of the Bible are you??

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lady_Lucas, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
  2. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I got Proverbs. This is the explanation that was given me:

You don't speak much. But when you do, people tend to listen. You are logical and precise, yet you have a tender heart that longs for others to learn not only from your personal experience and your personal study. People see you more as a serious person who is willing to listen completely before trying to solve their problems. They also trust you to guide them down the right path. If you are a man who aspires to such you would make a great elder. If not, your spiritual gifting should at least point you to some sort of leadership role in the Body... wise leaders are always in demand.

So, do you think that it sounds like me? I can agree with some parts, but other parts, like the leadership part I don't think that I agree with. I don't see myself as a leader that much.

3. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Candii I see how that is like you! Especially this part:... you have a tender heart that longs for others to learn not only from your personal experience and your personal study. People see you more as a serious person who is willing to listen completely before trying to solve their problems. I see you as a great listener and that in itself is the first step in being a good leader! :)

Mine was the book of Romans. It says:
    You have insight on what it means to turn your life to God and live for God. You really want people to understand the deeper things of God but have a tendency to come across prideful....and at times maybe you are. You know your weakness and work hard at tempering it with grace and compassion.

Yep-that is pretty accurate. Except for the prideful part.....me prideful? Nah. 8-}

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002

I got the book of revelations... :eek:

5. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    You don't speak much. But when you do, people tend to listen. You are logical and precise, yet you have a tender heart that longs for others to learn not only from your personal experience and your personal study.

That's you.

I think I got Romans when Candace first posted it. I got Proverbs this time.

6. drk-lady-of-the-sith

drk-lady-of-the-sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    [image=http://images.quizilla.com/R/reflectedgrace/1036813085_ktoppsalms.gif]

7. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    [image=http://images.quizilla.com/R/reflectedgrace/1036812660_ktopromans.gif]

8. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    So Drk_lady is Psalms. Padawan, Donc and I are Romans. Ludo is Revelation..... I can see that! :D

9. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I just sat and did an IQ test that was on one of those stupid popup ads...it supposedly was a real scientific IQ test. This is what I got

Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

10. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Except for the prideful part.....me prideful? Nah.

You know, I don't necessarily think that pride is a bad thing. On the contrary, I think that having pride means that you have a high level of self-esteem and that you take pride in your accomplishments. That's not bad in my book. Now, excessive pride on the other hand... But since that's not the case, yes, Angel I do think of you as prideful.

11. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    That was very nice of you to say that Candii. Thank you! :) You are right, healthy pride is a good thing.

Hey AJ it is good to take a few different online IQ tests and then do an average. Now days there are so many different types out there. Usually when I take those I average anywhere between 127-140 depending on the test. :)

12. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    It was a pop-up ad...I had a couple of extra minutes, so I took it...

13. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Maybe yours will be as high as mine someday.... 8-}

14. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
  15. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    8-} 8-}.

.......um Ludo can you get this Guinness out of my hand? I don't know how it ended up there! :D

16. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    mmmmm liquid bread....too many carbs for me!

17. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    The key word there is you. However not too many carbs for me! :D You can always have those delicious Michelob Ultra beers. :)

....how did we get on the beer subject on the Bible thread? 8-}

18. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    that's a very good question

19. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    why not jesus turned water to wine (though not necessarilly for himself)

20. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Yes, Jesus did turn water into wine. He must know there are healthy properties to wine like antioxidents, B-vitamins and tanins! :)

21. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    At first I got Lamentations, but I took it again & got Proverbs...

[image=http://images.quizilla.com/R/reflectedgrace/1036824920_opproverbs.gif]

22. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    So you are like Jedi_Candii, and she's a good person to be like! :)

23. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    i pulled out revelations

24. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Rufu2 you have the same personality as Ludo! :)

25. Angry_Bith

Angry_Bith Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2003
    It said:
    You are Lamentations...
    "Your middle name is depression...
    You glass is not only just half full, its cracked..."
    Geez guys, I hope that this isn't true...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.