main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Lucas directed LOTR??

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    stolen from the R2-Detroit site: clickie

These are frelling hilarious!

2. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    What a total waste of time. If you are bored and have free time to kill, do it here... EDITED OUT LINK

EDIT: Please do not post links to sites that contain sexually explicit material. That's a big no no around here. Thanks. - Minacia_Brightstar

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    You may want to re-read the terms of service Forja:

User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.

4. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Please step down from your high horses people. Homestarrunner has no, I repeat no "adult" material at all. Its a cartoon site that is very humorus. And thank you 'q' I've read your rules and regulations. Again, humanity has taken something as wholesome as a Star Wars movie and turned it into the very essence of THX1138.

To quote Woody Allen "The-the other important joke for me is one that's, uh, usually attributed to Groucho Marx, but I think it appears originally in Freud's wit and its relation to the unconscious. And it
    goes like this-I'm paraphrasing: Uh ...
    "I would never wanna belong to any club
    that would have someone like me for a
    member."

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Then next time you post a link I suggest you spell it correctly. Take the 'r' out or runner and you'll see what I was talking about. That is the link you first posted.

6. Master-Kenobi

Master-Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2002
    well they would...how should I say this...suck ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.