main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your Chinese Zodiac sign?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Ryno, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Yeah, I'm a little bored tonight. I was picking up some Chinese food earlier and saw a Chinese Zodiac sign and thought it would be kind of fun to see where everyone fits in. So take a look and post which sign you are and if you think you fit the profile of your sign.

RAT: Born in 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008.You are imaginative, charming, and truly generous to the person you love. However, you have a tendency to be quick-tempered and overly critical. You are also inclined to be somewhat of an opportunist. Born under this sign, you should be happy in sales or as a writer, critic, or publicist.

BUFFALO: Born in 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009.A born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Buffalo would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser.

TIGER:Born in 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010. You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

RABBIT:Born in 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011. You are the kind of person, that people like to be around affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor.

DRAGON:Born in 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000. Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

SNAKE:Born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001. Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

HORSE:Born in 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954,1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014. Your capacity for hard work is amazing. Your are your own person-very independent. While intelligent and friendly, you have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Your sign suggests success as an adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician.

GOAT:Born in 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015. Except for the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, the Goat can be charming company. Your are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or beachcomber.

MONKEY:Born in 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016. You are a vary intelligent and a very clever wit. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. The Monkey, however, must guard against being an opportunist and distrustful of other people. Your sign promises success in any field you try.

ROOSTER:Born in 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017. The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler.

DOG:Born in 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982

2. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    ROOSTER:Born in 1981. The Rooster is a hard worker;

Ha ha ha! Yeah right!

shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind.

That's true

Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others.

Maybe :)

You are a dreamer,

Yeah, I'd say so. But I'm not the only one...

flashy dresser,

Nope, just plain black tshirt and jeans.

and extravagant to an extreme.

Nope.

3. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    PIG:Born in 1971.The Pig is chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength.There is no left or right and there is no retreat.

I'm not sure about chivalrous and gallant but I do tend to see thing in black and white and hardly ever back off my opinion.

They don't make many friends but they make them for life.

This is true. I have the same core group of friends since grade school.

Pig people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Pig people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively.

True. I do have a very quick temper but hate to get in to arguments that my temper sometimes lead me into. I do try to fix those problems without thinking things out, often making them worse.

4. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    RABBIT:Born in 1975. You are the kind of person, that people like to be around affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor

GEORGE LUCAS, look at the last one, put me in Ep 3 :D

5. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    DOG: The Dog will never let you down. Born under this sign you are honest, and faithful to those you love.
    I do my best to stick be those close to me.

You are plagued by constant worry, a sharp tongue, and a tendency to be a fault finder, however.
    Sometimes, but I never let it get in the way.

You would make an excellent secret agent.
    What do they mean would make? ;)

6. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    I'm a rabbit, my mom is a snake, and my brother is a pig. I don't know what my dad is.

7. Crix-Madine

Crix-Madine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    100% Rat

You are imaginative, charming, and truly generous to the person you love.

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    BUFFALO: Born in 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009.A born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Buffalo would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser.

Me...most of this is true...But I hate surgery, the military & I am straight. :p

ROOSTER:Born in 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017. The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler.

My wife...and none of this is true. :(

And I do not remember these signs the last time I looked at the Chinese Zodiac....

9. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    PIG:Born in 1983.

The Pig is chivalrous and gallant.
    Um...sure.

Whatever they do, they do with all their strength.
    I try. This would explain my perfectionism.

There is no left or right and there is no retreat.
    I don't know exactly what this is getting at, but I don't think it applies to me. I'm very open-minded and always think there is more than one possible outcome or solution to any situation.

They don't make many friends but they make them for life.
    Quite true. Almost anyone I've become very close to has remained my friend for a long time.

Pig people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling.
    Nope. I am not quick tempered. It takes a lot to set me off. And I love to argue so long as it's not a screaming match. There's a difference between arguing and fighting, and as a former four-year debater, I must say that arguing is fun. :)

They are kind to their loved ones.
    Of course! :) But I'd like to think that I'm kind to most people, not just loved ones.

No matter how bad problems seem to be, Pig people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively.
    I don't give up on any problem. It doesn't sit well with me. Sometimes I am impulsive, but if that leads to something bad I usually end up fixing it.

10. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    I'm a pig :D

11. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Rabbit: You are the kind of person, that people like to be around affectionate, obliging
    That fits.

always pleasant.
    Uh...

You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial.
    Humph! :mad:

Being cautious and conservative
    Yeah right! [face_laugh]

you are successful in business
    Tell that to my wallet....

but would also make a good lawyer
    Getting paid to argue? Where do I sign up?!

diplomat
    I don't think so.

or actor.
    That would be fun.

12. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Hmmm. I'm a pig? WEll, I do eat like one at times... ;)

Let's see;

Chivalrous and gallant: Well, I do try to be, if only in my mind sometimes...

Doing everything with all my strength: If it's something I believe in, that's true.

No left, right or retreat: Yah, I guess I can be single tracked at times.

Not having many friends, but having them for life: Not entirely true. I make friends easily, but I tend to lose contact with most easily too...

Quick tempered, but hating arguments: 100% true. I hate my temper...at least I have some control of it most of the time.

Kind to loved ones: Yuppers. Even if I can be sarcastic at times, I'm always kind too.

Working out any problems, honestly if impuslively: Yah. I try to be straightforward but rush things too.

13. DarthMeatloaf

DarthMeatloaf Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2002
    Hmmmm....I'm Dragon. Let's see the description...

DRAGON:Born in 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000.

Check. 1988.

Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual

Not in real life, I'm not...

even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times.

I may talk out of line sometimes, but I'm essentially very quiet except with friends.

You are intelligent, gifted

Well, can't say that I'm not. :)

and a perfectionist,

Not quite....although I am in terms of spelling and grammar...

but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others.

Nah, I'm the laid-back kinda guy.

You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

I'm good with art, so maybe an artist. I'm not very active in terms of Religion, so probably no to being a Priest.
    And I'm a terrible liar, so being a politician is a definite no-no.

-Darth Meatloaf-

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Grrrrr... ruff! I'm a Dog- (probably explains why they're my favorite animals ;) ):

DOG:Born in 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018. The Dog will never let you down. Born under this sign you are honest, and faithful to those you love. You are plagued by constant worry, a sharp tongue, and a tendency to be a fault finder, however. You would make an excellent businessman, activist, teacher, or secret agent.

Born under this sign you are honest, and faithful to those you love.

Check that- god help the person who verbally assaults my friends or family :mad:

You are plagued by constant worry,

Mostly related to the fact that there seems to be very little in the wallet :(

a sharp tongue,

Yes, SW Bashers have felt the sting of my wrath from time to time around here ;)

You would make an excellent businessman, activist, teacher, or secret agent.

LOL! Gotta love the secret agent bit. How exactly that fits in, I'm not sure.

BTW this is my first time posting in the local boards! I'm in Northborough :D

15. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    I am a Tiger! I guess everything there is right but for the most part I am very passive and my emotions aren't let out no matter how 'emotional' about certain things I can get.

16. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    SNAKE:Born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001. Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

and your intuition guides you strongly.
    Translation = The Force... I sense in you.

Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money.
    I'm a HUGE procrastinator. I was even born late for heavans sake!!! I have to be stingy about money because I don't have enough as it is.

The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.
    I don't know about a psychiatrist but I am a good listener, even though I have selective hearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.