main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what kind of discussions do we have?

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    at meetings? maybe we can have themed meetings or just random discussions. by themed meetings I meanwe could have the following themed meetings:

discuss our opinions about changes between the SWT and the SWT Special Edition.

Speculate they're gonna tie up the loose ends and bridge the gap between the new ones with the established ones.

why does everyone frickin HATE Jar Jar?

who wants the original trilogy as it was before Special Edition released on DVD?

any suggestions?

also...on a side note. whatever month Episode 3 is released i think needs to be that month's meeting, and then we can go somewhere and discuss it...how does that sound?

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Well I know the first one was more of a 'get to know you' sort of deal and I imagine that'll happen a lot in the beginning. But as we get a little more regular with our meetings and the club starts picking up steam, I think a lot of those things you brought up would be cool. Even simple things like just getting together to play Star Wars games like Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit would be fun. Some clubs have people bring collectibles just to share with everyone. Everything doesn't have to be Star Wars-related either. If there's a cool movie everyone wants to see, we could do that. Or maybe we can all get together at someone's place and just grill out and socialize. I'm excited at the prospect of meeting new people and seeing this club really take off!

3. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    yeah, that would be awesome. I love baord games, we could play video games too or whatever. movies too. including a certain trilogy.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.